/gr/ - Greece Flag

/gr/ - Greece

We're closing the borders

It's happening right now. Migrants trapped between greek and turkish borders. Turkey won't take them back and the Greek army is using tear gas to disperse them.

All this after riot police being defeated and shipped back to mainland from the islanders. They tried to take our land and create camps for migrants. The islanders rioted and picked up the guns and shot at the cops. The police surrendered.

Meanwhile a man with a shotgun went in a migrant camp yesterday and yelled at skittles "We are men and don't use our women and babies at war". Far right wingers are patrolling the islands armed and ready.

Skittles go home!

Related articles from past days :
NEWS
>Clashes continue on Chios island at protests against new migrant camps
https://twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1232884838257975296

>Clashes in front of the Military Base in Mytilini a couple minutes ago. Now other MAT police squads and a water cannon arrived and dispersed the people. Very tense situation on Lesbos.
https://mobile.twitter.com/RaphaelKnipping/status/1232745991218044928

>Locals in Chios ambush the hotel in which riot cops are sleeping and beat the shit out of them while burning their belongings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1GF43771Dk

>EU desperate to calm the protest down so they can continue flooding Greece with migrants; calls for restraint to avoid escalation
>>599869(OP)
GIVE ME YOU(S) IF YOU WANT RUSSIANS TO KILL MORE ROACHES
>>599869(OP)
God bless you Greece and God bless all of Europe. Fuck those brown shit, kebab eating, stinky roach turds and their little skittle bio weapons.
I wish I could be there to shoot the fucking niggers.
My great grandfather is from Crete.
>>599869(OP)
Don't u have humanity?
>>599869(OP)
(((NGO))) GOT ATTACKED https://vimeo.com/394500565

>Chrysochoid statements from Evros
>"We are visiting North Evros today, and not only, together with the Chief of Defense, Mr. Floros, to send a strong message to everyone that Greece is protecting its borders, Greece is a safe country. I must tell you that the Armed Forces, here in the Evros area, have done a very important national job in terms of border security and with the Greek Police, working day by day, producing excellent results. We express our gratitude to the personnel of the Hellenic Armed Forces and Security Forces who, by their actions, their work, make our borders safe every day.

>We will be present, further enhancing our border guard. Forces, from the Armed Forces of the country, the Greek Army, forces from the Greek Police, from all over the Territory, are reinforcing the existing services here in order to make their guard more efficient and safer. "
>>599869(OP)
Kill those migrants now.
>>599869(OP)
Drown them in their blood.
I wish my Polish brothers were this based.
>>599869(OP)
Saint Tarrant smiles at Greece today.
>>599869(OP)
>God bless you Greece and God bless all of Europe.

“Come on you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?”

Gunnery Sergeant Daniel Daly USMC
>>599869(OP)
Put this on your OP pasta:

https://vimeo.com/394500565
Video of some Northerner NGO in lesvos that says he got attacked by 20 people with chains
in english
>>599869(OP)
HNNNGGGG I LOVE YOU GREEKBROS
>>599869(OP)
Hail Greek warriors defending their homes
>>599869(OP)
This is my weapon, say something nice about it.
I might be manning it soon enough.
>>599869(OP)
And lets be clear here, these are the same people that have been saving with their bare arms skittles from the cold waters these past 5 years, that they have gathered food clothing medicine and helped thousands of people. And still they havent gone against the skittles but against THE RIOT POLICE the STATE and the NGOS that implement the policies of GERMANY for a leveled Europe. And this is what makes it even more righteous.
>>599869(OP)
Is this the modern Thermopylae? Are the based Greeks saving western civilization from the roaches again?
>>599869(OP)
God bless you Greece.
Fuck skittles fucking cowards should be shot
Stay strong fren and hope you reclaim constantinople.
>>599869(OP)
This is what having had enough looks like, this is what they want the eu army to prevent
God Bless you Greece and good luck
>>599869(OP)
Based
I knew sticking up for Greece in nordicist threads was worth it
Don’t forget to give the traitorous p*Lice a hard time
>>599869(OP)
Thank you Greek/Bulgarian folk, smash these police traitors
>>599869(OP)
>between greek and turkish borders
Why do you have a lawless land between your two borders? Doesn't seem like a good idea
>>599869(OP)
>Meanwhile a man with a shotgun went in a migrant camp yesterday and yelled at skittles "We are men and don't use our women and babies at war". Far right wingers are patrolling the islands armed and ready.

Die Welt ist nun erwacht.
>>599869(OP)
damn i wish we could rise against the californians like that and send them all back
>>599869(OP)
thank greek bros. i ate gyros today, was extremly tasty, also thank you for that.
But beating up rapefugges is more important and god´s work.
saw some interview with the first wave of them today in the news. Just young, creeper aged men, no woman and children, if the situation is so bad, why are the actual families not fleeing. just the rapists?
>>599869(OP)
>We're closing the borders
Must be nice.
>>599869(OP)
Send those malakes to Hades
>>599869(OP)
Based greeks, stayed strong against the horde.
Cyprus doesn't belong to filthy Turks
I feel an urge to be sent off to the border with a G3 and a shitload of ammo. Are my ancestral instincts kicking in?
Based.

I wish Americans would do the same thing to their borders.

Close the borders
>>599869(OP)
Sny news on that guys that said he was gonna pull a tarrent on a migrant camp in Samos
>>599869(OP)
also this
In case you ever wondered how those "dramatic" landing pictures are made? It's photographers behaving like they are in a zoo, when there is people whimpering in pain sitting on the ground:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RaphaelKnipping/status/1233373397045960704
Based. Fuck skittles, push them all back into the sea.
>>599869(OP)
Ooooh man another Greco-Turkish war
>>599869(OP)
>Far right wingers are patrolling the islands armed and ready.
Are we actually seeing right wing death squads???
KILL ALL ANTI WEST TRAITORS
>>599869(OP)
When the mobs beat up the commie cops the other day, they should have stolen all their guns and equipment rather than burning it.
>>599869(OP)
Based Greek Bros. Never give up your lands. Kill them all if you have to.
>>599869(OP)
based. i wish our country would follow border security
>>599869(OP)
>Locals in Chios ambush the hotel in which riot cops are sleeping and beat the shit out of them while burning their belongings
Fucking pigs
Based
So how are Chrysi Avgi doing?
>>599869(OP)
Fuck em, Greece! Consider it a dempt paid.
>>599869(OP)
Ship them to Germany and france
>>599869(OP)
do you need volunteers?
>>599869(OP)
Here's a plan--send the Death Princess to Greece. Start a rumor among the illegals that the death princess will take them around the land barriers and they can approach by sea. ALL of them will rush to get aboard. Death Princess sets out to sea--problem solved.
They should shoot some migrants,shoot police L,rape the women,drown the children and set the camps on fire.
>>599869(OP)
>>Clashes in front of the Military Base in Mytilini a couple minutes ago. Now other MAT police squads and a water cannon arrived and dispersed the people. Very tense situation on Lesbos.
>https://mobile.twitter.com/RaphaelKnipping/status/1232745991218044928

typical. Somehow the police always find themselves opposed to the common people.
And if there's any doubt for non-Greek speakers, the person shouting at the cops is clearly Greek from the accent and he's saying "come on bitch, come here without chemicals, you bitch"
>>599869(OP)
>Migrants trapped between greek and turkish borders.

Drop WMDs on skittles!
>>599869(OP)
greeks are absolute madman's
>>599869(OP)
>Migrants
nothing of value was lost
>>599869(OP)
God bless the cradle of our civilization taking it back again. Fuck jews, fuck niggers, fuck race traitors, this is the counter-revolution and it will all return to its natural order.
Godspeed, brother!
Shit, is there any way we can volunteer? You guys seem to be doing a good enough job but I’d love to help with the situation
>>599869(OP)
Please start throwing molotovs at the migrant camps. I can't wait to see those niggers burn.
>>599869(OP)
Megabased
>>599869(OP)
Based Greece. You are the heroes of Europe if you stop them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtax3Fl-UZo
A fucking silent greeks did that loud burgers couldnt. Pretty ironic.