/his/ - History & Humanities

ITT: We pretend /his/ existed during the Roman Empire

>>1477601(OP)
AROUVND GAVLS
PREPARE FOR BRAWLS
>>1477601(OP)
anyone see the gladiators last night? heard flamma won another fight, it won't be too long until he gets btfo though and flammafags will be on suicide watch
>>1477601(OP)
ROMA
OMAM
MARO
AMOR\
>t. XIII
>>1477601(OP)
HADRIAN SHOULD'VE FINISHED THE DEED. FUKING PUSSY
>>1477601(OP)
Why did the Jews do it, bros?
>>1477601(OP)
Do you remember that jew that died 100years ago? We must create some bullshit religion And thru that subvert goy's empire
>>1477601(OP)
Is Nero /ourguy/ /his/?
I was walking back to my insulae from the tavern and this Gallic slave bumped into me knocking me to the ground. Gods I hate Gauls my grandfather hated them too.
>>1477601(OP)
I'm here to ruin your fun.
>>1477601(OP)
I saw some Foederati the other day, ruined my week. The Legions used to be a place for civilized people.
>>1477601(OP)
haha it's time to remind them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLYIHoBb3kM
>>1477601(OP)
That's right don't ever go into our forest with out permit again.
>>1477601(OP)
This is for all Romans
>>1477601(OP)
Did you see the latest post on the wall? Kek
>>1477601(OP)
Why should Roman citizens have the right to own a gladius? We have the Legions to provide for their safety.
>>1477601(OP)
60 THOUSAND DEAD ROMANS 60 ᛏᚺᛟᚢᛊᚨᚾᛞ ᛞᛖᚨᛞ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾᛊ ROMAN DEFEAT AT TEUTOBURGER FOREST ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᛞᛖᚠᛖᚨᛏ ᚨᛏ ᛏᛖᚢᛏᛟᛒᚢᚱᚷᛖᚱ ᚠᛟᚱᛖᛊᛏ VISIGOTH SACK OF ROME FIRST TIME IN 800 YEARS ᚢᛁᛊᛁᚷᛟᛏᚺ ᛊᚨᚲᚲ ᛟᚠ ᚱᛟᛗᛖ ᚠᛁᚱᛊᛏ ᛏᛁᛗᛖ ᛁᚾ 800 ᛁᛖᚨᚱᛊ BATAVIAN REVOLT 20 THOUSAND DEAD ROMANS LIGHT BATAVIAN CASUALTIES ᛒᚨᛏᚨᚢᛁᚨᚾ ᚱᛖᚢᛟᛚᛏ 20 ᛏᚺᛟᚢᛊᚨᚾᛞ ᛞᛖᚨᛞ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾᛊ ᛚᛁᚷᚺᛏ ᛒᚨᛏᚨᚢᛁᚨᚾ ᚲᚨᛊᚢᚨᛚᛏᛁᛖᛊ FRISIAN HANGING OF ROMAN TAX COLLECTORS ᚠᚱᛁᛊᛁᚨᚾ ᚺᚨᚾᚷᛁᚾᚷ ᛟᚠ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᛏᚨX ᚲᛟᛚᛚᛖᚲᛏᛟᚱᛊ CIMBRI INVASIONS OF THE ROMAN REPUBLIC ᚲᛁᛗᛒᚱᛁ ᛁᚾᚢᚨᛊᛁᛟᚾᛊ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚲ FRANKISH DOMINATED ROMAN GAUL ᚠᚱᚨᚾᚲᛁᛊᚺ ᛞᛟᛗᛁᚾᚨᛏᛖᛞ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᚷᚨᚢᛚ ANGLO SAXON OCCUPATION OF ROMAN BRITAIN ᚨᚾᚷᛚᛟ ᛊᚨXᛟᚾ ᛟᚲᚲᚢᛈᚨᛏᛁᛟᚾ ᛟᚠ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᛒᚱᛁᛏᚨᛁᚾ GOTHIC CONQUEST OF ROMAN HISPANIA ᚷᛟᛏᚺᛁᚲ ᚲᛟᚾᚲᚢᛖᛊᛏ ᛟᚠ ᚱᛟᛗᚨᚾ ᚺᛁᛊᛈᚨᚾᛁᚨ GERMANIC DOMINANCE IN ITALY UNDER ODOACER, GOTHS AND LOMBARDS ᚷᛖᚱᛗᚨᚾᛁᚲ ᛞᛟᛗᛁᚾᚨᚾᚲᛖ ᛁᚾ ᛁᛏᚨᛚᛁ ᚢᚾᛞᛖᚱ ᛟᛞᛟᚨᚲᛖᚱ, ᚷᛟᛏᚺᛊ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛚᛟᛗᛒᚨᚱᛞᛊ GERMAN DOMINATED MEDIEVAL EUROPE ᚷᛖᚱᛗᚨᚾ ᛞᛟᛗᛁᚾᚨᛏᛖᛞ ᛗᛖᛞᛁᛖᚢᚨᛚ ᛖᚢᚱᛟᛈᛖ
>>1477601(OP)
Kek, they have something called 'Democracy' in Athens. They actually let the plebs rule the country.
>>1477601(OP)
Guys, Christianity is actually based. If we all convert we will save roman civilization from collapse. Western judaism is inevitable!!11
>>1477601(OP)
Judeus Maximus says we have to embrace Vandals and other Germanians and that the only way Rome is to survive is to enable them to play a greater role in our societies

All I know is that as a loyal citizen of Rome, I am off to some campaign in Teutoburg forest or some shit
>>1477601(OP)
Redpill me on Egyptian whores.
>>1477601(OP)
>•Sips leaded wine•
>Sister, so uh
>>1477601(OP)
/his/ already existed back then.
https://kashgar.com.au/blogs/history/the-bawdy-graffiti-of-pompeii-and-herculaneu
>>1477601(OP)
Augustus defecated well here.
>>1477601(OP)
Since that kike dares to slander, I'll unleash everything else. I checked the sauces for every quote, like i did for the Cicero's one, all are real.
>>1477601(OP)
these jews calling themselves "Christians will be our ruin!"
>t.classical scholar don't @ me
Hadrian didn’t go far enough what a cuck
>>1477601(OP)
>imagine a world ruled by Italians and Greeks
Yikes, I pass
>>1477601(OP)
NVBIANS TONGVE MY ANVS
>>1477601(OP)
This is to all degenerate r*mans
Jadem das saine
>>1477601(OP)
we need to go deeper
>>1477601(OP)
STOP BREEDING WITH SOUTHRONS
>>1477601(OP)
Primum vult auctor sexus apud homines
>>1477601(OP)
Tired of rome constantly being flooded with shitskins. Fuck this kike jogger loving emperor.
>>1477601(OP)
I'm learning latin cause you fags keep talking about it
easier than I thought

found this entire learning book online from this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUEKlXcEx2o&list=PLU1WuLg45SiyrXahjvFahDuA060P487pV&index=5
Fresh Prvnvs Armeniaca!!!
Dried Prvnvs Armeniaca!!!
Get your Prvnvs Armeniaca!!!
The secret is the kernel!
Makes your lady love your Bvllocks!
>>1477601(OP)
fuck the empire!
Christians and their all we are equal under God will destroy the empire!
there is no way this people will be civilized, this diversity will kill all of us.
I am going back to my Land. I will rule as I please. After you destroy it, all of you will follow my path. The unity will not rise for 1000 years
Ego ad anum smasher magni imperium romanum, tu optimus parare anum
>>1477601(OP)
Lmao misero ad te rasistes numquam deficere faciam cum rideam 'his humor "relatorum. Faciem eam, maxime POC erit infinite magis felix, quam tristis virginibus autem vestrum semper est aliqua. Tu parte falsa historiae, ut in ea amiserint.
>>1477601(OP)
Rome aint free. The eternal city gotta be littered with the blood of the patricians. Flavius Odoacer is not my emperor, he is a filthy demonic barbarian intend on destroying all of roman civilization and probably a germ as well:DD. Zeno, Anastasius I and Christ not demon barbarians ok. Praise Jesus.
someone post the image of ancient romans shit posting
>>1477601(OP)
Avé, landsknechts! We must dismantle the throne of the greek pretenders!
>>1477601(OP)
Vultus pro civibus quondam milites, ad obsidio villa off western finibus. Verisimile est satis ad familiam pascere dum!
>>1477601(OP)
what the fuck is his problem anons? why isn't he funding better education? everything will collapse when he leaves this fucking retard
Knife
Knife
Stab
[Caesar will fall.]

ʠ
>>1477601(OP)
These jews really are getting annoying