/his/ - History & Humanities

Atheist = 100 IQ midwit

(((Atheist))) people are the ones who got A's in school because they obeyed the teachers and were "book smart" while the real smart people trust there instincts and KNOW in theirt heart that god is real and study the bible on their own being auto didacts for the most part.

Atheists are also the ones who push for mask's and vaccines the most. They truley are the servants of (((satan))). "Maaah maah, jesus isnt real maaah"

So in short:
Atheist = 100 IQ midwit
Religious = either 70 IQ or 130 IQ (like newton, he was a staunch christian)
>>1481923(OP)
>theirs a God
Nice touch.
>>1481923(OP)
Atheism seems like the correct approach to life until you spend 15 years of daily study to try to answer for yourself why everything exists and why you are burdened with the task of a portal not only see it, but also be it and manipulate it and make a new one.
The Atheist's answer is basically "Observing all hypothesis and theories involving a living universe, and rejecting them all without proof".
Spoken like a true midwit.
>>1481923(OP)
This reads like an upgraded version of the
>No actually it's virtuous to believe something with zero evidence to support it
gambit, but with more science-y looking numbers. It's pretty funny, even as the religious scramble to stay relevant they are forced to incorporate science-y sounding things in their rhetoric. In a sense the battle is already lost: science and scientists are the sauce of truth, for better or worse, and the only way to get on the board is to use the language of science, to borrow its mantle if only for a moment.

I wonder what the spin will be next week.
>>1481923(OP)
Pure antidote but I have a confirmed IQ of 120+ and am a Lutheran.

Double Bsc Engineering & Comp Sci
I assume you're one of the sub 70 IQ Christians?
>>1481923(OP)
Yeah, Newton, you have to go back to before the Enlightenment to find many "christian" great scientists, you know, back to the time even atheists would have pretended.
Off the top of my head: Einstein, Hawking.
t. his midwit with delusions of grandeur
>>1481923(OP)
Newton was an Arian heretic, but besides that good post
>>1481923(OP)
>Theirs a god
How the fuck did to they get to that side of the bell
>>1481923(OP)
IQ 164 here:

>God isn't real, but the kind of moral order and stability found in Judeo-christian religions cannot easily be adopted by an average intelligence population through secular arguments.

Tldr; Ain't no God, but a fear of God will keep the tards flying straight
>>1481923(OP)
> the real smart people trust there instincts
Smart people know the difference between rational knowledge and irrational beliefs

>and KNOW in theirt heart that god is real
Thousands of gods before weren't real. The smart money says the current gods are fabrications and future gods will be scams too.

>like newton, he was a staunch christian
Are you fucking serious? He was a heretical occultist who tried to dabble in black magic and alchemy.

>study the bible on their own
The bible can be read critically like any other ancient literature. Same with the torah and koran. Painfully shit writing, single dimensional characters, ghastly moral lessons and plagiarized tales. On top of that you cherry pick the stuff that isn't contradictory and pretend nobody else can really "read" the bible except bamboozled beliebers.
>>1481923(OP)
>theirs
If you're going to make a cliche about you being super smart you really should avoid errors like that.
>>1481923(OP)
>130+ IQ
>You know theirs a God
>>1481923(OP)
This is a copypasta. Excuse me bros.
>>1481923(OP)
Science is like a glass of beer.
The first sip and your and atheist
But
As you get to the bottom of the glass
ALL YOU SEE IS GOD
God is real but to get to heaven you need to accept Christ. With all the satanism in the world today its quite clear who we need to follow.
>>1481923(OP)
religious people tend to have lower IQ and what is with stupid people seething over "book smarts"
>>1481923(OP)
Nice b8
But we both know that smart people don't buy any kind of religious bullshit (including atheism), and that dumbasses are more easily indoctrinated.
>>1481923(OP)
There's no evidence for the existence of God(s), supernatural forces or other entities, and no evidence for the existence of Jesus.

Atheism is the only logically appropriate belief.
>>1481923(OP)
I'm at about 110 - 130. Depending on the test and external factors like sleep and intoxication. However I'll tell you this, I don't know if there is a god in the traditional sense. When people tell me they believe in God I don't think they know what they mean and I don't know what they mean.. if there is, God is everything. Including the pixels on this screen and you and I.
>>1481923(OP)
the bell curve cliche has the power to be funny, but unfortunately it's just used for brainlet cope 95% of the time

such as now
>>1481923(OP)
I have seen nothing substantial to prove that jesus is the son of god, but I see the presence of god in every aspect of life. God is real, this is obvious, but I doubt it is the abrahamic god.
False dichotomy. Until I hear a good argument from either side I'll withhold judgement.
I have a lot more respect for agnostics than cringy self-proclaimed atheists.
Memeflag, reddit cliche that literally contradicts itself
OP is likely a minority if not a Jewmonculus
The emperor protects
SAGE
>>1481923(OP)
>(((Atheist))) people are the ones who got A's in school
Idk where you went to school, but most of the atheists I went to school with were edgelord faggots that were failing most classes. But tbf every school is different.
>>1481923(OP)
http://www.newtonproject.ox.ac.uk/texts/newtons-works/religious

/thread
>>1481923(OP)
A material concept that redirects your awareness and your own divine soul to "someone else" called "Jesus" is the original psy-op.
>>1481923(OP)
>And his son is Jesus
You belong on the other side of that spectrum
>>1481923(OP)
>blaming atheist and not kikes
>>1481923(OP)
The real problem with white American civilization is jews, black and Hispanic immagration. The catholic church and various other Christians organization push for mass immagration and the majority of the hostile races are christian. Christians are also the main proponents of zionism and circumcision. Furthmore the populace of countries like the czech Republic and estonia are highly against non-white immgration compared western Christians ones whom are only anti refugee
>>1481923(OP)
True and based af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OqSMuAhfXY
>>1481923(OP)
Femisnt was a fundie Christian movement from 1870s till 1950s. The only reason women got the "right" to vote is because they would vote for wars they wouldn't get drafted to fight in(see white feather movement). It wasn't till the 1960s that the jews like stiennem and friedan started to push whamen in the workforce and demonize housewives.

Christianity is the cancerous growth. Judaism and liberalism is the rot.
>>1481923(OP)
>Pro-Christian bell curve cliche
>Elementary-school-tier misspelling in the "high-IQ" section
Checks out.
jannie
One should not hold hatred for a belief in something beyond oneself, but one SHOULD hold hatred for a system that codifies beliefs which can be corrupted. Hate not god, but religion's tenets that lead people astray down a dark path.
>>1481923(OP)
This is the most retarded cope. The link between (low) IQ and religiosity is undeniable.
>>1481923(OP)
y'all think you're jordan peterson but most of you christian here are the retarded one simply because there are more retarded inbred christian than smart ones just like refugees
>>1481923(OP)
>(((Atheist))) people are the ones who got A's in school because they obeyed the teachers and were "book smart"
But atheism is the opposite of obedience
You're a literal jogger lmao
I'd argue believing in the religious scriptures is even more retarded.
>>1481923(OP)
>theirs

lol
>>1481923(OP)
How did this shitty thread get 290 replies?
fuck off and die kike jogger
>>1481923(OP)
Please fix the spelling but otherwise based
>>1481923(OP)
Makes me happy more people are.coming to see the benefits of Christianity in our fallen societies. All we need now is another holy war and we're set :)
>>1481923(OP)
> A's in school

Why do people who are getting great grades always get put down on /his/?

I got straight As and I have a 140 IQ. Who the fuck cares about the grades, maybe I just enjoy learning? Fuck off.