/his/ - History & Humanities

>being protected from a deadly disease is literal heckin hol...

>being protected from a deadly disease is literal heckin holocaust noooooo stop the vaccinerinoo
Technically the vaccine is worse than the holocaust since the vaccine actually exists and is killing people.
>>1483291(OP)
antivaxxers should be crucified in public and the invoice sent to their family as punishment for raising such miscreants.
>>1483291(OP)
Can you very slowly explain to me like I'm a retarded child, why people who have taken the vaccine would have to distance themselves from people who haven't?
Anti vaxers should be rounded up and executed at local sports stadiums
>>1483291(OP)
>deadly disease
>so deadly, you need a test just to see if you have it
>so deadly, the vaccines don't work
noone in America is buying this shit anymore, hence the frenzied CDC press conference yesterday; they're losing control and noone gives a shit about the fake vaccine
>>1483291(OP)
>99.997% survival rate for anyone who isn't a heart disease riddled geriatric
>>deadly disease
>>1483291(OP)
My body my choice faggot, and yes you're going to serve me and you're going to do it with a smile on your fucking face, slave.
why if im not over 70 or obese?
>>1483291(OP)
>deadly disease
???
>>1483291(OP)
The point is the government trying to mandate that you have to alter your DNA to participate in society.
diarrhea can be deadly.
>>1483291(OP)
>protected
You can still get infected though?
>>1483291(OP)
.69 shekels have been deposited to your bank account
>>1483291(OP)
>Falling for the COVID19 hoax & thinking it's "deadly"
>>1483291(OP)
just take the vaccine and leave the rest of us be, moron
>>1483291(OP)
>deadly disease
Not quite fatty
knowing these cuckolds they'd probably get hard at the thought of being the new jews
>>1483291(OP)
hilarious how many retarded liberal / leftists have no idea what Libertarian means due to their CNN / MSNBC indoctrination.

Bernie / AOC = Left-Wing Libertarians

If this is the first time you've heard of such a thing, that's how deep the brainwashing the re-defining of the term Libertarian has become.
The Irony of this is that it's Jews who are pushing this vaccine.
>>1483291(OP)
>noooooooo you can't compare massive control mechanisms against the goyim to the control mechanisms we continue to falsely claim genocided us oyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyy
kys OP
>>1483291(OP)
>deadly disease

Go suck a jogger dick.
>>1483291(OP)
>rna changing untested vaccine which doesn't work and can cause death and no sue clause is good goy
>>1483291(OP)
Why are half the people in this thread raging against this? This is a great point. If they've proven that it's a wildly successful strategy to compare everything to the holocaust as an irrefutable, bulletproof dogmatic truth, then we, too, should shout Shoah. People would eat it up if we could make this into an easy to digest cliche for """replacement migration"""
based lets keep lockdowns on for PERPETUITY
0.27% infection fatality rate. Flu is usually around 0.20%. Covid is just not a very deadly virus
99.9% survival
I know it's way too late for this but I just wanted to say that flag is fucking
R A R E
A
R
E
>>1483291(OP)
this is why America is loosing, everything is about Jewish suffering while the Jews control all levers of power with a iron fist.
>>1483291(OP)
libertarians wasted their vote and basically got biden elected. libertards get what they deserve while the rest of us suffer.
I hope all the libertarians who voted for that retard JoJo feel pretty good when they have to get a forced vaccine just to go see their family over the holidays
>>1483291(OP)
worse it is a leaky vaccine and will lead to a human version of mareks disease.
>>1483291(OP)
I'm actually gonna start carrying this around
>>1483291(OP)
Think I will skip the jewish vaccines thanks!
Were just not as dumb as your ancestors that failed to flee when hitler warned you far more than you are to us. Difference is we dont need a column in a paper to say we fight like men. Google WW1 jews in austro Hungary. They knew yall fought like girls and they didnt want to share the field, as you are worth more as an opponent than as an ally, undermining anything to keep your hands clean and not working.
>>1483291(OP)
Science and love always wins, bigot.
If you think all these control measures are ultimately about safety and saving lives you are absolutely beyond retardation.
if you want to trigger the jew like nothing else wear a yellow star to show your are not vaccinated.
They will absolutely go mad.
>>1483291(OP)
Yes goy

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zs2SjjjUJ4p2/
>>1483291(OP)
Nice strawman OP, it's not vaccines, it's about the government coercing people into getting vaccinated to earn their fundamenal freedoms back
>>1483291(OP)
>deadly disease

Hahahahahahahaha
>>1483291(OP)
>are the vaccine passports going to be jude stars?
no, they're going to be goy stars placed on all the good goysoys who take the vaccine
>>1483291(OP)
>being forced against your will to participate in medical experiements is a literal heckin holocasto

it literally is if you believe the lamp shade and rollercoaster stories. so cool it with your antisemetism.
>>1483291(OP)
>Covid
>Deadly disease
Pick one.
>>1483291(OP)
>protected
They don't give a fuck about you. At all. Establish this basic fact before you attempt to analyze any actions from the government.
>>1483291(OP)
BASED KENTUCKY!
SOUTH DAKOTA, dumb asses.
Do your research.
I hope they take all the zoomerinos and throw them into the oceanerino.
people die?
since when?!
this is shocking!
fear is a tool of satan and his children
My King triumphed over death, hell and the grave. I am victorious!
suck on that you demonic losers
>>1483291(OP)
what the fuck i love vaccine passports now
>>1483291(OP)
But individuals can already choose to protect themselves.
>>1483291(OP)
>deadly disease
You've lost this narrative. Time to move on kek kek kek
>>1483291(OP)
Dangerously based.
>>1483291(OP)
Lets hope.
>>1483291(OP)
>deadly disease

This narrative stopped working since summer of last year kike
>>1483291(OP)
>less based than I thought possible
>>1483291(OP)
We must prepare ourselves for entry into the evolutionary level which is synonymous with the kingdom of coronachan. We're going to talk to you about the most urgent thing that is on our mind, which is that you must self-isolate and socially distance yourself from others. Your only chance to survive is by masking up with us.
stop being a nazi
>>1483291(OP)
Actually the unvaxxed will be the ones wearing the yellow id, except it will be in the shape of the corona virus.