/his/ - History & Humanities

Western Civilization cannot exist without Christianity

>Christianity is the history of Europe
>The decline of the West is synonymous with the attacks on Christianity over the years
Why havnt you accepted Jesus Christ into your heart anon??
>>1488894(OP)
Because, ironically being in atheist nowadays is actually a Christian thing to do.

WWJD? Probably be an atheist.
>>1488894(OP)
>Western Civilization cannot exist without Christianity
Then how did it exist before Christianity?
I know this is spam and bait but I want to see how or if you answer.
>>1488894(OP)
The peak of civilization happened in pre-Christian Europe anon.
>>1488894(OP)
>try again.
>dialate.
>sage.
>>1488894(OP)
Church
>priests are mostly mentally ill
>many are pedofiles
>abused Europeans for 1800 years
>killed countless great minds to protect itself
Christians
>think they are above anyone
>associate all problems of humanity with lack of faith
>protect pedofiles with their life
>never went to sunday church but still larp about it
>>1488894(OP)
Rome only fell after they stopped feeding Christians to lions.
>>1488894(OP)
Don't you have some jogger feet to suck on?
>>1488894(OP)
I don't need to cope with anything for now but when I need it, I'll probably turn christcuck or something.
>>1488894(OP)
Imagine telling christ chan you are jewish, I would like for her to beat shit out of me.
>>1488894(OP)
Christianity destroyed true Western civilization. Get fucked.
>>1488894(OP)
wtf I hate Western civilization now
>>1488894(OP)
>Why havnt you accepted Jesus Christ into your heart anon??
Can't say I have
Not into Jewish mythology. Neoplatonism makes more sense.
>>1488894(OP)
true but weebs aren't christian
go fuck yourself faggot
Christian values are killing yhe west.
Christianity only works if the borders are closed, now the church has turned into the nations pitbull mommy and keeps inviting violent shitskins for asylum, they have done this since the 80s in norway, several rapes happened because they let them in unvetted and asylum wouldnt let cops in.
I couldnt even have you fags as neighbours sorry.
>>1488894(OP)
>Why havnt you accepted Jesus Christ into your heart anon?

Because he is a kike on a stick. Fuck of.
>>1488894(OP)
Anyone want to do something cool with his life ?

1. Create community on internet & IRL
2. Create mass business
3. Create mass medias
4. Buy logistic
5. Build small cities
6. Transform community into armed and trained militia
7. Take control over our countries with force and mass propaganda
8. Instore christian monarchy with leaders as kings
9. Put all jews and traitors in jail, torture and execute them in the most cruel way possible, record and diffuse everything
10. Fix all problems created by jews and traitors
Yes and no. There will simply be a new civilization by the time we have a new core belief.
>>1488894(OP)
My nation's history predates Christianity. Nice try, kike.
>>1488894(OP)
Simply put, I'm a Jew. Christianity is not my personal flavor of spirituality, but I love and support my Christian Brothers and sisters. As far as I'm concerned, Christians follow the teachings of a specific Rabbi who they have deified. That's really my only qualm, the deification. Beyond that though I feel we're so similar that I can imagine any other way.

Bless you, my Christian friends. May you have love in this world and the next. We are all loved by our creator.
>>1488894(OP)
Christians are just as hedonistic and degenerate as the average American. I can read and exercise instead of playing electronic goy distractions and masturbating without having to worship le ebin wholesome sky man.
>>1488894(OP)
Listen, buddy:
Christianity is used by jews to destroy us.
Europe existed long before Christianity.
In fact: Rome fell after Christianity became the dominant religion. They had significant technological advancements which were lost, and Europe entered the dark ages, during which Christianity was the dominant religion.
Altruism and good will towards others cannot have preference over the conditions of our people.
>>1488894(OP)
Good, I hope this fucking commie pussy ass civilization dies. I advice you Christians to lick more beggars and give your money to me.
it can and it will
christianity at this point is just shield defending international jewry and its operations
>>1488894(OP)
christianity ruined western civilization you fucking retard
>>1488894(OP)
I’m in the middle of reading the Bible, can I ask to anyone who is more well versed, who is the son of man? What does he represent? I see many mentions of him in Luke. thanks and god keep you anons.
>>1488894(OP)
Also, lets take a look at the history of greco-roman culture, shall we?
>greeks figure out how to war, become very rich and can therefore think their stuff through all day. They write many books which are held with high regard to this day
>romans expand through italy, they consider themselves survivors of Troy and descendants of greeks. They conquer most of europe and build great things, considered one of the greatest empires of all time.
>christianity comes along and, while receptive of greek teaching at first, decide to ban them eventually.
>greek scholars flee east into islamic nations, where they are well received. This spawns the so called "Islamic Golden Age", where the islamic world progresses a lot in the sciences, mathematics and many other fields.
>eventually Italian mercs get rich and bored, decide to buy greek books from the refugees. This spawns the Renaissance, a period where europeans remember their roots and go through a Golden Age
So, basically, whenever people remember the grecoroman teachings, they go through incredible prosperity, often called a Golden Age.
>>1488894(OP)
It's the hard to swallow pill for many, but it's true. Everyone talks about degeneracy here like it hasn't happened in the shadow of the decline of Christianity in the West. One of the kikes' biggest victories in terms of propaganda has been getting millions of Europeans and North Americans to turn their backs on God and the Scriptures, and the result has been the absolute moral decay of society.

Even if you don't personally like Christianity you MUST recognise it's value to society as a whole. Anyone who's anti-Christian on this board is either a kike or a kike shill (aka muzzie) to me; it's one of the obvious tells you're dealing directly with the ADL.
Because I do not worship some communist kike on a spike. Fuck off with your jewish poison.
Why havnt you accepted Jesus Christ into your heart anon??
i'm trying anon
>>1488894(OP)
remember guys, we are the backbone of western civilization
Anyway where is that mentally ill roach german that always spams in this kind of threads.Did he finally do a hero?
>>1488894(OP)
All I have on christianity, the teachings, philosophy, law, history and origin
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/313983140/#314001048
>>1488894(OP)
Reminder that we can trace the rise of the western world directly to the obediance of The Law of God and see it crumbling not even a decade after we started completly ignoring it.

>13If a man lies with a man as with a woman, they have both committed an abomination. They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
anti faggotry

>3Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4because they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you.
against coal-burning. Now often its claimed this merely means to not marry someone of another believe regardless of race however
>12 "Beware, my son, of every kind of fornication. First of all, marry a woman from among the descendants of your ancestors; do not marry a foreign woman, who is not of your father's tribe; for we are the descendants of the prophets. Remember, my son, that Noah, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, our ancestors of old, all took wives from among their kindred. They were blessed in their children, and their posterity will inherit the land.

>8When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when He divided the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
speaks against mass immigration

>1“Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever does not enter the sheepfold by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber.
against illegal immigration

>1No man with crushed or severed genitals may enter the assembly of the LORD.
against ladyboys

>19If you are harvesting in your field and forget a sheaf there, do not go back to get it. It is to be left for the foreigner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
basically natsoc
>>1488894(OP)
>join the first BLM movement
Nah, kike lives don't matter
>>1488894(OP)
Get fucked fulfilled jew. The history of Europe is ancestor worship.
>>1488894(OP)
>Ieshua bar Jozef the sjw carpenter-rabbi
Get your cuckshit off this board jogger
Lithuania existed before Christianity, same with the Roman empire.
>>1488894(OP)
We can. Now people have access to Internet and knowledge.
If you need a law or a book yo tell you killing people is bad, you are a psychopath or something.
>>1488894(OP)
Christianity was the beginning of the end starting with Rome. It's the doctrine of Jewish slave morality.

Christianity is just another form of Jewish organized crime since non-Christians were targeted with destruction.

Christians burned down the library of Alexandria and not only that, but also thousands of other libraries. Anything that was not Christian was to be destroyed.

Christianity caused mass killings of Europeans in the name of religion.

Christianity exists to demonize European culture and prevent European racial interests from taking hold. The church must be placed above all else, even your own family.

Christianity is the reason why Europe is becoming non-European.

Christianity is nothing but spiritual Communism.

Remember, Christians debate like Jews, they lie and make up shit and hope it sticks.

And the white guilt and white privilege stuff is all downstream from the (((French Revolution))), just as the French Revolution is downstream from Christianity.

The modern Christian is outraged and laments about the destruction of Western civilization, even though today's Christians can relive Christianization of Europe, but from the other side at the hands of Refugees, ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter, and all the other Jewish slaves.
Christians, and conservatives in general, only oppose today's globohomo because it's not established as tradition yet. They can watch as the various race traitors and racial aliens squabble between their various anti-European sects just like the various Christian denominations did.
>>1488894(OP)
Jesus is the second coming of Zoroaster
>>1488894(OP)
I think I did. I hope I did. I try to think with Logos.
>>1488894(OP)
Submit to the Three, thy spirits and thy Gods.
>>1488894(OP)
>desert religion
>western
Literally kys
Most Christians are joggers. Christcuks would unironically prefer joggers instead of White pagans/or any other religion.
>>1488894(OP)
Yeah retard let's pretend Rome didn't exist
Christianity is just as jewish as communism
We all know you're just trying to put us back in the dark ages to have the cycle repeat
Sus, reported for raking
>>1488894(OP)
The level of cope from the religious desperately trying to keep their fiction alive.
>>1488894(OP)
It's not tradition if you are not born into it. The historical spirit of European Christianity is dead and the husk of the Church is less than useless. Tradcaths are just "muh pagan ancestors" tier larpers and Prots are delusional idiots who believe that they can revive the spirit by reading a fucking book written somewhere in the desert harder.
>>1488894(OP)
Based retard
>>1488894(OP)
fuck off christcuck i am not falling for that shit the biggest juden lovers were the you faggots esspically the protestants and that one Frank later french catholic charlamagne the jewcuck who not only declared war on his Germanic cousins but also allowed the juden to start their monetary services in western Europe
>>1488894(OP)
Yes, judeocucks cannot exist without christianity.
>>1488894(OP)
>The decline of the West is synonymous with the attacks on Christianity over the years

Muh joggers are idiots because they were enslaved.
>>1488894(OP)
Anon, you're right, but you cannot reason with people who deliberately keep themselves imprevious to reason, because having morals principles is hard, man.

LARPagans are just fedora-tipping atheists rebranding themselves. And fedora-tipping atheists are just people who want to not be socially stigmatized for ruining lives with their sexual degeneracy driving themselves into early grave with STDs. You cannot reason people out of position they have not reasoned themselves into to start with.

Therefore, no matter how obviously loss of Christianity's influence in everyday life correlates with decline of the West, no matter how obviously anti-natalist their viewpoint is, no matter how clearly intellectual roots of secularism, atheism and pagan LAPRs can be traced to the very same Jews they profess to hate, they will keep blaming Christianity. Because muh dik.
Agreed, and GOD BLESS YOU ANON
>>1488894(OP)
why did they recolor Ryouko Ookami
The contributions of the non Christian Europeans are the foundations to our entire world. The Greeks and Roman's did a lot of stuff. And even the various pagans influenced things considering they survived until the late middle ages/early Renaissance.
>>1488894(OP)
>>Christianity is the history of Europe
Interesting theory since Europe managed to exist for millenia before Christianity
>>The decline of the West is synonymous with the attacks on Christianity over the years
As a culture declines so too does its religiosity declines. This does not mean that the religion was good in the first place.

We have outgrown Christianity and it becomes more obvious everyday. Christcucks need to get with the fucking program. If your ideology doesn't put race first and metaphysics second it's shit.
Western Civilization is older than Europe
>>1488894(OP)
Nope, Christianity is the beta test of globohomo of Europe.
If Christianity were the history of Europe an bringing of European Civilization, then Africa, the biggest Christian landmass in the world would be a paradise, but it's not, cause no civilization no matter where you plopped down the crucifix.

Christinianity is bringer of the jew, by jews.

Ironically, considering todays date, Christianity was the first raking of the light of the west, anything good and proper and cool you see in it, is directly related to heathen precursors, again, if that wasn't the case, then Africa would be heavenly, but it's not.

Instead, Christianity was globohomo 1.0
Just like you today are, right now, not a faggot, you're based, you're straight, youre strong, you do your work, you pay your taxes, but are under globohomo duress from above, the law, and therefore have to duck down and only play along just enough to 'not get cancelled'.

The heathen from back then also lived under the same conditions, exactly the same, only their cancellations were more visceral and brutal.

Yet, just like the heathens spirit that propped up the west DESPITE christianity, your basedness, your non globohomoness of today, prevents globohomo 2.0 from collapsing completely.

And just like the heathens from back then who were never actually part of christianity, but the true spirit of the west, your actions today, which are not part of globohomo, will get attributed to globohomo as a proof 'that it works!"

Christianity is literally the exact same thing in beta testing, and Globohomo 2.0 is the second raking of the west.
I don't know how many more it can take, but going back to christcuckery is not the way forward.

But you believe their lies against heathen as much as the deacons and popes of globohomo now slander christianity and islam.
Same thing.

Reject abraham and come back to your true faiths.
Then good riddance to both.
>>1488894(OP)
eastern civilization > western civilization
Yes, true. Now stop making these threasa man.