/his/ - History & Humanities

Give me one good reason why I should be a christian.

Isn't the entire old testament written by and for Jews? Wasn't Jesus himself Jewish?
>inb4 den of thieves, synagogue of Satan
When a gentile asked Jesus for help he said: "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs."
>"Yes it is, Lord," she said. "Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master's table."
Why are we supposed to be dogs eating crumbs from our Jew master's table? Honest question.
falling for the semitic cliche heh?
Think for yourself after reading a kjv Bible jew. I blame Titus and Hadrian for your kind still being around
>>1504094(OP)
If you want the honest best reason?
Read bellow
////
////
///
>https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/
"More than 90 percent of the genetic ancestry of modern Lebanese is derived from ancient Canaanites, according to a paper published today in the American Journal of Human Genetics."
>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/05/000509003653.htm
"If a common heritage conferred peace, then perhaps the long history of conflict in the Middle East would have been resolved years ago. For, according to a new scientific study, Jews are the genetic brothers of Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese, and they all share a common genetic lineage that stretches back thousands of years."

"16 However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. 17 Completely destroy[a] them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you. 18 Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the Lord your God."
>Deuteronomy 20:16-18
Ashkenazi are not even real Jews. Ashkenazi are the problem.
>>1504094(OP)
I'll give you a non Christian reason.

It's clear that this is the religion (((they))) fear. This is the religion that is to be corrupted, mocked, torn down from every facet of their power. In the media, in the government and elsewhere they use their influence to drive Christianity into the shadows.

They killed Jesus to stop this religion. They watched it spread across the globe and used all their power to push it back down just shy of out right persecution.

For those of you who say it makes you weak to lay their while your enemies roll over you you're wrong. This life matters not an iota. Thats another trap they use to lock your soul. This world is the Devils and our escape is Jesus. They fear our ascension more than anything. Nothing could hurt them more than forgiving them.
>>1504094(OP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy0rYUvn7To
>>1504094(OP)
>Isn't the entire old testament written by and for Jews? Wasn't Jesus himself Jewish?
The Old Testament narrative goes back to the first humans who had knowledge of God, they weren't Jews but it tells how humanity forgot, and how the Ancient Israelites(who are also not Jews yet) people reconnect with God who forms a covenant with them to be the vector for His coming into the world. The Jews were the right people in the right place in the right time for the Gospel to spread around the world like it has.
>"Yes it is, Lord," she said. "Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master's table."
Jesus came first for the Jews, whom God had made a covenant with, but He also says multiple times, the "first shall be last, and the last first". He was there to preach to the Jews, while His Apostles were able to bring the message to the Gentiles more readily after.
I've lost track of how many times I've read this same bullshit argument. The only question that matters regarding Christianity is whether or not it is true. Everything else is a retarded red herring. If it is false, you shouldn't follow it. If it is true, you should follow it. If you state that you wouldn't follow it, even if you knew it to be true, because it didn't originate in Europe; you are irredeemable and would serve society better if you killed yourself.
>>1504094(OP)
Stop asking /his/tards and just read the Bible
Make your own decisions for once
>>1504094(OP)
https://www.lucistrust.org/the_electric_bridge
>>1504094(OP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOGEyBeoBGM
>>1504094(OP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmqysSJOsQ8
>>1504094(OP)
It doesn't matter where the idea comes from, that is something people point to and laugh, a jewish virgin borne a son impregnated by god?
But the idea still came, Jesus still came and told people to be fair and just. You should be christian, because you have all the same values christians have. You're mislead in that some baptist asshole church is all of christianity, that the jokes made in the tv is all christians. They are not.
I am a christian and I don't believe in god or resurrection, or any of that. I believe in the idea to be good and just.
>>1504094(OP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W6gToNl-DQ
>>1504094(OP)
>Give me one good reason why I should be a christian
Because Jesus wasn't even a real person

>pic related
>>1504094(OP)
Jews don't like Christians.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_lzEhyryY&t=8s
>>1504094(OP)
give me one good reason why i should be jew worshipping goy.

stop being a faggot, christiniaty is biggest trick (((they))) have came up with. be an atheist.
>>1504094(OP)
Ain't nobody forcing you.
Do whatever you 'believe' is best for yourself.
He is the only one who can save you
Jews back then were authentic jews. Jews now are like turkish-khazarian mutts who don't even follow Torah.
>>1504094(OP)
you've conflated israel with jews.

a jew could just refer to judean. or of the tribe of judah.

a gentile would then be someone who doesn't believe in god or keep the commandments. so it would be like "I ain't got time for people who don't even believe in me"
>>1504094(OP)
The Bible was a local yarn for middle easterners.
>>1504094(OP)
>When a gentile asked Jesus for help he said: "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs."
And then what does He say after that? Could it be that he confirms that gentiles who believe are more worthy of the Kingdom of Heaven than "God's Chosen"? Nah that can't be it, you didn't make this thread asking a sincere question
>>1504094(OP)
They don't have one. They just say it's true and it's your fault God hasn't converted you. There's a reason white people are abandoning religion and it has nothing to do with degeneracy. The Bible is fucking stupid and anyone with access to the internet can see why.
>>1504094(OP)
Yes, just ignore it.
Can we have productive threads?
>>1504094(OP)
>synagogue of Satan
>a tribe dedicating its temple to one its tribal gods
Explain how that's in any way remarkable (and not merely just jews being jews).
>>1504094(OP)
Why would it say "take up your cross and follow me" before he was crucified? The bible has many authors Anon. The wheat is there alongside the tare.
>>1504094(OP)
>are we supposed to be dogs eating crumbs from our Jew master's table?
yes
>>1504094(OP)
It's the way the truth, and the life. What jesus said about the roman powers of his day applies just the same to the horrid stuff happening today. It's like healing salve on a wound. You realize that you can make a difference in the world, no matter how much it hates you for what you are.
>>1504094(OP)
>Isn't the entire old testament written by and for Jews?
No. The KJV revamped a lot of the language to replace "Israelites" with "Jews". The 12 tribes of Israel are not Jewish, with the exception of Judah. All Jews are related to Judah.
>Wasn't Jesus himself Jewish?
Yes and no. Mary was a descendant of Judah but if you're the literal son of God I would postulate that this supersedes that.
islam

if you need 2 reasons there is always\

satan

they are both the same tho ;)
>>1504094(OP)
Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of God. That's not what they expected to come before theirs is the kingdom of God. What they expected to hear was, "You're Abraham, therefore yours is the kingdom of God." What Jesus said was, "Blessed are the poor in spirit." Well, they believed in self-righteousness because of who they were. Jesus says, "No, it's actually the broken people, those who recognize their need for God, the poor in spirit, people who are spiritual beggars inherit the kingdom." He didn't say, Abraham. He didn't say the descendants of Abraham, and He didn't say Jews, and He didn't say Pharisees.
Because there's honor in humility shlomo
might as well jerk off to get that quick cheap dopamine hit instead of wasting time asking for things you've already made up your mind.
Because you are a psy op to turn anyone who is organizing into a subjective and untrustworthy person
>>1504094(OP)
The only somewhat acceptable version of christianity is catholicism, because it is 99.9% european paganism, pagan high festivals, pagan saints, pagan symbols, pagan virtues. We already had everything good about catholicism prior to christ. So if you're not borned into catholicism I don't see the point of converting, unless you're a mutt and really need a sauce of unity with other mutts.
Protestantism and orthodoxy are unacceptable, it's pure judaism
>>1504094(OP)
It's real
> Isn't the entire old testament written by and for Jews?
No. Moses was a Levite, not a Jew. And anybody could join the nation of Israel and they had to treat gentiles the same
Leviticus 19:34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.
> Wasn't Jesus himself Jewish?
In the meaning he was a descendent from Judah, Yes. In the meaning he's an evil kike that worships satan like the jews of today, No.
> I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs."
On his earthly ministry he preached to the jews because he was their promised messiah, but after he died he told the disciples to focus more on the gentiles. But even before he died their were still gentiles like the roman centurion
>>1504094(OP)
Eternal life. It's pure madness to conform to mortality just because you're fed and secure for a time like a pig. Degenerates have 1xx years at most to enjoy, but then comes the end. Even if you were to live for thousands of years it's simply not enough, and our lord Jesuschrist gives it for free, because he paid for every sin we commited and suffered the just retribution for that.
>>1504094(OP)
We all know the Bible is bullshit if you actually read it but we don’t know how to cope with death so we all just pretend we actually believe in it so when the coin toss of death happens between afterlife and nothing you might as well get a free card into heaven if it’s real.
>>1504094(OP)
The Bible is allegory and always has been. Rabbis have the keys to the Kabbalah, which explains the gospels (the story of Jesus is clearly kabbalistic and the proof of this is in the numbers often mentioned in the gospels and Revelation).

If you want to truly begin to understand the Bible, be prepared for 10-30 years of study. It’s literally more in depth than particle physics—it has had 3000 years plus of erudite scholars contributing to it.

A gentile is someone who does not believe in the one and true Creator, but instead in pagan gods or in no god or in himself or physical existence. Grow up. It was never about a daddy in the sky.

I’m not even saying these ideologies are true, but if we’re going to criticise them let’s stop being five year olds and understand what we’re criticising. It’s a philosophical, ontological, spiritual, political and moral system in one.

I dare say no religion ever was about a skyfather, this is merely how 4 year old children interpret it, however 4 year olds cannot write and these texts were not written by children but by aged and learned men.

Stop lowering the myths and philosophy to your own IQ level.
>>1504094(OP)
I can give you many, and the first being that christianity comes in many forms to suit YOU, you can take it like the vikings where you worship jesus, his father AND YOUR GODS or you can go like most and do actual churches like orthodoxy. Dont like blacks? They are canonically canaanites, and are cursed! Only globohomos and american churches will tell you otherwise, dont like jews
>synagogue of satan
Read the bible and tell me you dont at least somewhat resonate, and if you listen to it and are like most older christians who just aren’t catholic or globohomo protestant read the book of enoch where it literally states other gods exist
Are you fucking retarded? There were no jews in the old testament, jews first appeared in tnt as a mock to isrealites by the Romans, the Romans called them jews yet they themselves never took that name goyims took it and hijacked the whole belief which now leads us to the modern jews just s bunch of gentiles pretending to be isrealites or Hebrews
>>1504094(OP)
Jesus was NOT an Ash Can Nazi, Shlomo
And Ash Can Nazis are NOT Biblical jews, they are Turk mutts
Because Judaism is a cult
>>1504094(OP)
No such thing as "Christian". This is a name foreigners gave us in Antioch cca 40AD

No such thing as "Jew". This is a name for an offshoot sect of our religion.

Our religion is Israelism, which is the first monotheistic religion in the world
>>1504094(OP)
>One good reason
To not fear death as you will gain new life
John 3:16
This kike again...

1- Modern day kikes have nothing to do with biblical heebs.
2- The NT is all that really counts as far as Christians are concerned.
3- God has cursed you kikes for all eternity.
>>1504094(OP)
Yesterday I was playing for honor and wanted to do some realistic heraldry for my outfits because im a god damned autist, so I watched some videos about armor achievements (coat of arms) and found it very strange, france uses lions too, three actually, like england. infact all the symbols match, but most people say the "charge" is just made up and picked almost at random, anything can be one etc

That didn't make sense to me so I kept digging and ended up finding these videos (will link below) that implies ALL heraldry is reference to the 12 lost tribes of israel from the bible (NOT jews)

I think god is speaking to me through the algorithm.

https://youtu.be/gabcvC2L9mE
https://youtu.be/ZdYbQKthqoE

Please watch the second one if you are confused about the twelve tribes predating "jews" which correlate to the tribe of judea.

Also prove this is wrong if you think it is.
>>1504094(OP)
The only reason you should be a Christian is because it's objectively true.

I questioned religion when I was an atheist for years, but I eventually realized that Christianity is the truth.
>>1504094(OP)
>the Old Testament
Nobody follows it, if they did slavery would still be legal and women wouldn’t have rights.
>>1504094(OP)
"11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." John 1:11-13
>>1504094(OP)
>Isn't the entire old testament written by and for Jews?
No, it was written by God and Jews wrote down why God wanted them to say...There was no Hebrew named Goldstein.
>>1504094(OP)
>Why are we supposed to be dogs eating crumbs from our Jew master's table? Honest question.
It's a good question. How can any self respecting person believe think this Jewish supremacist garbage is beyond me.
>>1504094(OP)
No. Because if you see this world and think there is nothing inherently wrong with it, I don't want you to be a christian anymore. The time for repentance is over.
>>1504094(OP)
bEcaUsE yoU wIll gO tO HeLL!!!
>>1504094(OP)
Europeans are lost Jews.
>>1504094(OP)
Jesus did not wear a Yarmulke that was instituted in 2nd century BC by the Talmudic jew cult.

Get rid of this trash
>>1504094(OP)
Check this out:

"Jesus' original Name was Isa which, when repeated, is Sai. Isa and Sai, both mean Isvara, God, the Eternal Absolute, the Sath-Chith-Ananda (Being-Consciousness-Bliss). In the Tibetan manuscript at the monastery where Isa spent some years, His Name is written as 'Issa', which means: 'the Lord of all living beings.'"

We should note that "Isa" is the Refugee name for Jesus, also. Sathya Sai Baba has explained the meaning of His Name thus: "Sathya" means "Truth" or "True", "Sa" means "Divine" and "All". "Ai" or "Ayi" means "Mother". Hence "Sai " means "the Divine or Supreme Mother of all. " "Sa" also means "Self-realization and visulization of the Lord - the highest stage of 'samadhi' and sadhana or spirtual practice." "Aayi" means "Master" and "Baba" means "Father." Thus "Sathya Sai Baba" mens: "the True Divine Mother/Father of all, the Goal of all yogic or spiritual endeavor, the ever-merciful Mother, the all-wise Father and the Goal of sadhna." And, as per the Buddhist prophecy, spiritual people have indeed been drawn to this "Word of Truth."

In the Book of Revelations in The Bible, the Lord appears in His bloodred robe, His Name again being "True" - "Sathya". On His Robe, on the thigh area, "He has a Name inscribed which no one knows but Himself." (Rev. 19:12) We should remember that when Sathyanarayana announced Himself as "Sai Baba", no one in his village of Puttaparthi even knew who "Sai Baba" was!

In addition, the name "Sai" is not a common Indian name; in fact, its origin is obscure, Professor N. Kasturi saying that it may be a derivative of the Persian word "Shah", meaning "King or Monarch". Hence Sathya Sai Baba has had to explain the meaning of this Name "which no one knows but Himself."

Further, Sathya Sai Baba does indeed have a blood-red robe with His Name inscribed - embroidered or woven - in large gold letters on the side, the thigh area, of the robe, the robe itself having been a gift from a Hindu devotee.
>>1504094(OP)
christianity is facebook-tier religion
>>1504094(OP)
because european blood heritage is fucking cringe
the heritage of the dick mutilating hebrews who sold their own brother into slavery is much preferable