/his/ - History & Humanities

34%!! IT'S WORKING..IT'S REALLY WORKING!

We tricked a bunch of antisemites into believing
the Holocaust wasn't real.
>>1505771(OP)
It's about as real as the holocaust of Japanese here in the US. The only difference is the US didn't have it's supply lines cut and fending off a ground invasion.
That’s because everybody knows you can’t murder groups of humans with Zyclon B you stupid kike
>>1505771(OP)
>We tricked
>We
>tricked
Hey, rabbi.

300+ absolute must know WW2/holohoax redpills...

Read and save:

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/310683137

>>1505771(OP)
>OP article implying the jews didn't in fact set it all in motion themselves
>"They burned books! The monsters!"
Funny how the (((media))) never tells you what books they were burning, or why.
>>1505771(OP)
those are rookie numbers

the jews didn't cause it, they literally did it and then accused the other guys of doing it (typical communists/bolsheviks)
lol
>>1505771(OP)
As real as all the "White supremacist" claims.
>>1505771(OP)
>Oy vey, the goyim are knowing holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
>>1505771(OP)
>tricked

sneedilate faggot
>>1505771(OP)
Maybe they overused it... I mean putting Urigurs in camps and forcing them to learn Mandarin Chinese is the new 'Genocide'.

Also comparing everyone you don't like to be 'literally Hitler' starts to undermine your bed time story at some point.
>>1505771(OP)
>tricked
fuck off schlomo
>>1505771(OP)
>new yorkers
And those numbers are probably lower than realistic. I’m 25 and I’ve never had a serious discussion about the holocaust with someone who doesn’t at least agree the official story is fishy. Tbqh the Jews DID cause it as they knew we didn’t want them and tried to remove them nonviolently, inevitably we’d just throw our hands up and try exterminating which they’d then exploit into justification for needing their own state. Antisemitism exists because Jews infuriate everyone they come in contact with and refuse the most benevolent advice on being less infuriating
>>1505771(OP)
How could people not believe these totally believable stories?
>>1505771(OP)
The Holocaust was at the very least massively exaggerated
And even if every bit of it were true, I am tired of the Jews and their bitching
>>1505771(OP)
> Chunk of millenial, gen y-ers lack holocaust knowledge
Fuck these cunts, always with the "let's brainwash children and call it education"
>>1505771(OP)
Look familiar to anyone?
>>1505771(OP)
>We tricked?
>>1505771(OP)
>99% of white zoomers believe the holocaust happened
>70% of nogs and bean people don't know what it is
>/his/: OMG ITS HAPPENING THE AWAKENED ARYAN IS HERE
It's not happening
>>1505771(OP)
That's over half who either don't believe or believe jews are to blame. And since it's new york, you can be sure the other half are themselves jews.

Even if we lose half the coming generation to pozzed bullshit, the other half are coming along nicely.
Tricked is implying it was real anon.
>>1505771(OP)
>we
>tricked
The holohoax is fake and junkie
Go back faggot
>>1505771(OP)
>we tricked
We didn't trick anyone. Truth comes out at the end. Truth always wins.
>>1505771(OP)
I holocausted a bowl of cheerios this morning.
>>1505771(OP)
my name is john and i hate every single one of you kikes
>>1505771(OP)
Holocaust didn't happen... yet.
>>1505771(OP)
Not even da real joos
>>1505771(OP)
what did the jews do to provoke the Holocaust?
>they dindu nuffin
>they gud bois
>109 coincidences
>>1505771(OP)
>We tricked
newfag still believes in the holocaust
>>1505771(OP)
To be fair, they did cause it.
I found the best way to fuck with kikes is to simply ask. Holocaust? What's that? They seethe like never before.
>>1505771(OP)
>tricked
not a trick tho
OP is a satanist larping as a jew larping as a non-jew.
die embarrassingly after a long stretch of poverty you worthless shit.
>>1505771(OP)
JEW YORK NO
>>1505771(OP)
>tricked
JIDF working late today?
>>1505771(OP)
look up 'anti semites', they already hate jews, kid.
who did you trick? also, thread sucks
>>1505771(OP)
The 19% are correct, they did cause it
>>1505771(OP)
>we
>trick
>6 gorzillion
The holohoax wasn’t real
>>1505771(OP)
thats 53% that dont believe in the official holocaust story
Well done
>>1505771(OP)
>tricked
>>1505771(OP)
>We tricked a bunch of antisemites into believing
>the Holocaust wasn't real.
That's a pretty good trick the way you went back in time and built that chimney. World class troll. 10/10.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
THE FIRE RISES
Glourious.
t. zoomer
>>1505771(OP)
>66% believe it
>81% don't think jews caused it
>>1505771(OP)
That's pretty hilarious. Billions spent on teacher training, holocaust museums, Hollywood propaganda, internet shilling... All out propaganda campaign over 70 years after the fiction supposedly happened, and they still can't convince 1/3 of youth in the most kike friendly country after Israel.
>>1505771(OP)
And that's in Jew York where they really play it up. Wow.
>>1505771(OP)
>19% think the jews caused it
kek
>>1505771(OP)
Ian is dogshit, but these kinds of percentages broadcast to normies do help swing the public. It's giving some people who have never questioned the hoax reason to ask why so many people think it's bullshit.
If the foundational myth of the 21st century dies, kikes lose their #1 position on the oppression list, and their behavior becomes fair game to criticize.

It would be great to just state hoax doubt as plainly as Ian did, repeatedly.
is the 19% entirely contained withing the 34%?if you think the jews caused the holocaust wouldn't that mean you didn't think it was a myth?
I refuse to believe this is real. More likely they made it up to appear more sympathetic.
>>1505771(OP)
>into believing
>the Holocaust wasn't real.
It wasn't real you dumb ass.
>>1505771(OP)
>we
in the 50s/60s almost no one thought it was real. it took the communist infiltration of our media, education and political systems to get the resources for them to convince a lot of people that it was. its nothing but communist propaganda.
>>1505771(OP)
>tricked
>>1505771(OP)
With how absurd the official story is that's still way too low.
>>1505771(OP)
>34% New Yorkers
so 100% non jewish people in NY?
>>1505771(OP)
hence all the panicked political movements in the USA and the UK. If they really felt in total control they wouldnt have stolen the election outright and they wouldnt have dumped billions and scuttled the ratings and reputatiosn of a dozen or so stand alone companies simply to socially promote this narrative of white hate. Only fearful people hate, and its these Jews that are so absolutely fearful of their european and christian roots that theyre willing to burn the entire game down just to spite the nose on their ugly fucking faces.
>>1505771(OP)
>We tricked
may you be forced to perform non-profit charitable works out of your pocket for the benefit of the goyim.
Tricked?
>>1505771(OP)
https://odysee.com/@Videos4Truth:4/Questioning-The-Holocaust---Why-We-Believed:4

^
^

For anyone still on the fence about if the 'holocaust' was real or not, this will settle it once and for all. The best documentary there is on the subject.
>>1505771(OP)
I think the Holocaust was real but the six gorillion number is exaggerated. I think the Jews were at fault but the Germans went too far in punishing them for their kikery. Basically this means that everybody on both sides hates me even though I'm clearly 100% right about the whole thing.
Based
Based and final-solution pilled.