/hr/ - Croatia Flag

/hr/ - Croatia

Pan Slavic union thread. Calling upon all slavs to unite and...

Pan Slavic union thread.
Calling upon all slavs to unite and pray for union of all slavs.
Especially inviting Poles and Croats who are pro west oriented to get smacked in the face for sucking eu dick. Pan Slavic consciousness needs to be awaken. Fictional people such as monteniggers, bosnishits and macedcuckians are also invited to get smacked for dividing themselves and weakining slavic consciousness. Ask away
So are you gonna leave us to the retarded westoids or what?
>>1378509(OP)
Would be ok, but Russians are mutts at this point.
Pan Slavism is cringe as fuck.
What do Czechs and Bulgarians have in common (except for Slavic language)?
>>1378509(OP)
intriguing idea
>>1378509(OP)
>turk rapebably serboid thinks he's slavic
look at a czech, look at a belarusian, look at a russian from SPb; then look at a swarthy unibrow serb-turk rapebaby
Yikes, shut up retard
>>1378509(OP)
If Russians couldn't keep the Soviet Union together then how can one expect them to keep some Slavic Union together?
>>1378509(OP)
Panslavism is a cover for russian domination. It was pushed by russian empire and now it's pushed by russian bots
Good luck trying to get Poles or Ukrainians to get along with Russians or the Croats get along with your own ethnic group.
>>1378509(OP)
The only thing uniting us all is kompot. From Bovec to Vladivostok, from Ohrid to Nizhneyansk, it´s everywhere the same.
>>1378509(OP)
Too many slavic countries are really angry at us for this to happen
>>1378509(OP)
Come home, pagan man
Perun is sad to see his children so scattered
>>1378509(OP)
you have nothing in common but the language
>>1378509(OP)
Plus fuck the russians. You retards can go and be a russian lapdog. I'd rather be France's and Germanys. At least they won't starve us unlike.... LoL
no we won't finance your shithole forget it
Thats our protest flag. Can I join?
>>1378509(OP)
Croatian born family left when I was 7 years old.

Can I join the Slavic ethnostate?

I hate the West and what it's turning into (pic related)
>>1378509(OP)
Almost 10 percent Slavic lineage here. I stand with you, brothers!!!
>>1378509(OP)
What does the masked man with a gun represent?
>>1378509(OP)
It's better for slavs when their counties are ran by germanoids. It's the bitter truth. I'm sorry to say but "Slavic" culture reminds me of jogger culture from the US. There is no single successful slavic country. The only ones that are decent have strong ties with Germany.
Not under Russians.
Fuck off with your panslavism. Go back to sucking turk dick in your mudhut where you belong
>>1378509(OP)
>with Russia
no, we've done this song and dance before

Without Russia, sure, I'm on board.
>>1378509(OP)
Poles and Croats pro west oriented?
Look at Slovenia bro
why is it not surprising that it's a serbian who wants a pan slavic union?
how do you call this when people want unions just to be associated with someone else?
>>1378509(OP)
>Junkie Ko-lol-o-vrat LARP symbol

That was invented by some Polish graphic designer 100 years ago.

It is not an ancient pagan symbol.
Poles are not white, slavs or even human, goodbye.
>>1378509(OP)
Junkie serf/mongol pipe dream
>kys
kys
>kys
Pretty sweet idea, but how do we get Russians to not try to control all the other nations?
Merging all the bad countries in Europe wouldn't create a good country
>>1378509(OP)
Fuck off we are full, and all of you are junkie joggers. DESU KURWA JEBANA MAĆ
The likely hood of this is zero. You're more likely to have a Central European Union.
This has always been some Russian pipe dream.
>>1378509(OP)
>muh slavic union
fuck off sr*b
>>1378509(OP)
bosnians are whiter than s*rbs at this point
>>1378509(OP)
>didnt include balts in slav category
actually the first OP know history, kinda impressed
>>1378509(OP)
Why do you talk? You are more a turk than a slav.
>>1378509(OP)
Fuck off
>>1378509(OP)
>Pan Slavic union thread.
With Rodnoverism as state religion.

No more semitic trash.
>>1378509(OP)
Israel is rightful Russian clay
im russian polish asian and have black/brown hair and black facial hair, would i even fit in looks wise? just curious
>>1378509(OP)
Fuck off larper, sucking Russian dick is only ex-Yugo lifedream. Go to Ivan, get chocked and smacked and don't forget to thank him for it, you little bitch you.
>>1378509(OP)
Why does western slavia look like nice plump pussy for BGC?
>>1378509(OP)
>Pan Slavic consciousness
Literally invented by russians to get more influence over their neighbors, stop buying into the whole pan-whatever shit you retard
>>1378509(OP)
slavs are a language group not an ethnic one, panslavism is simply retarded. moderate slavs like west slavs and hungarians feel the need to be ruled by the austrian because they can civilise us well, but subhuman dogs like serbs aren't even human
>>1378509(OP)
Pointless. Although I am not against the general availability of the Pan-Slavic language. It would be interesting to see how people will communicate on it, listen songs, which made on it, literature, etc. And Pan-Slavic cuisine. The best manifestation of this would be international competitions actively promoted by government agencies, otherwise the idea will wither away quickly enough. However, who knows. Anyway, it would be fun to see the controversy over "Who Really Deserved the Best Potato Dish of 2023 Award" and all that stuff. And still, Pan-Slavic Union, aside of this, does not make much sence.
Fuck off turković. Noone wants to subsidize your lazy ass and teach you how to read so your faggoty ass can go to muh kafanas all day to brag about muh new bmw
Hello Slavbro

Kosovo is Serbia
>>1378509(OP)
Do some of you really believe in this kacap BS? Kek.
Exclude Russia and Serbia and I'm down.
Northern Dobrudja is Bosnian clay, fuck off jogger.
>>1378509(OP)
>Wants Slavs to unite
>Does it by offending everybody and thus antagonizing them
>Then says "why does everybody hate me, what did I do?"
Classic Serbian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN10ZOE72A4&t=7s
>>1378509(OP)
Great but how about we get our land back and then we can talk.