/hu/ - Hungary Flag

/hu/ - Hungary

Obama wants to bomb the Philippines and Hungary now

"It’s not going to be finished just because Donald Trump was defeated, because you see examples of this in the Philippines, in Hungary and a variety of countries (...) so that contest is going to continue.”
>https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1348417788663259140
5:35
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRM-HWRLbBc
>>1358692(OP)
Lmao he thinks they won and all of this is going to go away
>>1358692(OP)
America is really going to start bombing any country that is even slightly right of center.
How dare countries be pro themselves!!!
based department? when are /phg/ and /hung/ going to be up? the caucasus generals were pretty comfy
i don't care that he's hungary
attacking the philippines was something we did already in the spanish american war
>>1358692(OP)
Treason to America is loyalty to mankind
>>1358692(OP)
Why can't there just be a second American Civil War so they lose their world police status
Based bomb em all
>>1358692(OP)
NO THE PHILIPPINES IS FULL OF WHORES! DONT BOMB IT MR.BOMBA
there will always be haters op
you have to eliminate all threats
>>1358692(OP)
Inciting violence
Perma ban from twatter
Anyone who genuinely believes Obama or Biden Have any interest in bombing Hungary or the Philippines is seriously retarded
lmao let the muttoids try and bomb an EU member state
>>1358692(OP)
Soon to be bombed by USA list:
Brazil
Mexico
Venezuela
Hungary
Syria
Phillipines
????
>>1358692(OP)
So now not only is a centrist/right govt not allowed in the US, it's also not allowed anywhere in the world.

These people.
>>1358692(OP)
lmao, he literally is saying he wants every country to think the same shit they do. funny though, not mentioning china, or even russia (nuclear powers).
>>1358692(OP)
Rollin' for the Austronesian Empire under Duterte and new Pearl Harbor
>>1358692(OP)
Imagine being Hungary. Orban is highly corrupt, turning the country both into an oligarch and waaay authoritarian, fucking over young peoples studies and jobs + way more shitty stuff. Then you go online and see magatards cheering for you as Orban does right-wing lip service.
>>1358692(OP)
OBAMA FEARS MEXICO
>>1358692(OP)
Ah yes... here comes the agitation, the false flags, and the wars again.
Nobel Peace Prize recipient, everyone
Yes, what were you expecting?
The left singularity continues.
this is literally because the Philippines decided to give China the cold shoulder. You have no idea how popular Obama is in China. He makes Biden look like a China hawk.
>>1358692(OP)
No one's surprised.
bro wtf
>>1358692(OP)
BOMB ME OBAMA
"foreign election interference is okay when we do it"
>>1358692(OP)
Philippines has a refugee insurrection in the south, so yeah that'd be pretty based desu
>>1358692(OP)
/watch?v=ZXdPa4jgupw
remember based duterte
>>1358692(OP)
Can someone tell me what king jogger says? I'm geo blocked
Expect provocations from democrat bitch in Europe that is Ukraine.
>>1358692(OP)
Shouldn't you be happy that senpai noticed you? You must be off meds if you think they're gonna start bombing Hungary.
>>1358692(OP)
he must be butthurt when duterte said kiss my ass and grabbed the money still huh
>>1358692(OP)
I told you Americans, it was painfully obvious what their intent was all along.
You have one last chance before the world descents into communism and whites get sandwiched between China and nu-China.
>>1358692(OP)
WTF i love war now!
>>1358692(OP)
Excuse me what the fuck, please just continue to fuck your own fucking people in your own fucking dictatorship, mr black guy.
>>1358692(OP)
Why these 2 out of all countries? I dont understand.
>>1358692(OP)
>WW3 happens because of freedom of speech with the ONE country with the right enshrined in the constitution bombing the shit of countries that actually give the right to their population
The honk just gets honkier.
>>1358692(OP)
Pls dont hurt jucika
This jogger should stay with his own business. It's a globalist dictatorship at this point.
Obama should make a netflix show about why innocent people deserve to die in Hungary for the central banks. He also needs to make one explaining why he funded ISIS creepers and created the ISIS caliphate
>>1358692(OP)
>America are the good guys
Right.
>>1358692(OP)
if they so much as touch a fingernail on our HUNGarian friends, they will have to deal with us.
>>1358692(OP)
You fucking Americans.
If god would be a real thing he would have killed all you Joggers for good, a long time ago.

You are the most degenerate retarded low IQ Jogger nation on the face of earth, and you fuck everybody over again and again.

Your nation is literally the JOGGER of the world.

Since World War II, during a supposed golden age of peace, the United States military has killed or helped kill some 20 million people, overthrown at least 36 governments, interfered in at least 85 foreign elections, attempted to assassinate over 50 foreign leaders, and dropped bombs on people in over 30 countries. The United States is responsible for the deaths of 5 million people in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia, and over 1 million just since 2003 in Iraq.

Since 2001, the United States has been systematically destroying a region of the globe, bombing Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, and Syria, not to mention the Philippines. The United States has “special forces” operating in two-thirds of the world’s countries and non-special forces in three-quarters of them.

https://davidswanson.org/warlist/
>>1358692(OP)
If the US tries to bomb a shengen nation they are fucking done. I'd side with China over seppo ladyboys.
>>1358692(OP)
Bomb Poland and Russia too pls thank you very much sir
>>1358692(OP)
I live how he's seen as a progressive when he was always just bush 2.0. I fucking hate liberals.
>>1358692(OP)
Is both parties, or let's admit it, the uniparty of the US aiming for self destruction ? I guess acceleration of genocide for a fast new world order is on the menu, but i didn't think they would accelerate the agenda this fast, i thought we had still a few years of calm before they would make these moves :(
based nobel peace price winner
>>1358692(OP)
>variety of countries
too much of a pussy to name chyna
the USA is not going to start boming the Philippines moron.
What Does USA really want? That every country in the world hate them?
Joggers are a virus.
>>1358692(OP)
He's really a pseud, he read theory because he wanted to 'pick up girls' according to his autobiography. He's like the cops in idiocracy who say stuff like 'this particular individual' in order to sound smart
>>1358692(OP)
Can Obongo skip the Hungary part and direct the payload here?
Amerimutts are so arrogant. Stop forcing the globohomo on others.
REAL OBAMA WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD ON THE RED CARPET IN AUSTIN TEXAS WHEN FACEBOOK REACHED ONE MILLION USERS...

AND PEOPLE MARVELED AFTER THE FIRST BEAST.....

THOU SHALT NOT LIE...

OBAMA IS A CGI HOLOGRAM.......

HE BLASPHEMY THE HOLY BIBLE AND LEGALIZED JUNKIE UNNATURAL HOLY MATRIMONY...

THE PEOPLE MARVELED AFTER HIM.....

OBAMA MADE SURE EVEN THE POOREST OF POOR TOOK THE FIRST MARK .....

OBAMA FREE CELLPHONE.....

BEAST NETWORK KEYWORD IN REVELATION IS IMAGES WWW.= 666

THOSE WHO DO NOT RECEIVE THE FIRST MARK HE CAUSES TO BE KILLED....
Leave us the fuck alone holy christ almighty.
ME AND MICHAEL...

OBAMA BLASPHEMY THE HOLY BIBLE AND LEGALIZED JUNKIE UNNATURAL HOLY MATRIMONY....

MICHELLE MICHAEL OBAMA IS A MAN........

THEY MURDERED JOAN RIVERS FOR HER TESTIMONY
OBAMA IS A CGI HOLOGRAM......

REAL OBAMA WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD ON THE RED CARPET IN AUSTIN TEXAS WHEN FACEBOOK REACHED ONE MILLION USERS.....

FACEBOOK WAS 3FOREIGN GUYS SET UP IN AUSTIN TEXAS...... IT WAS A BLACK PERSON DATING SITE

THOU SHALT NOT LIE...

OBAMA'S VOICE SOUNDS LIKE MARK ZUCKERBERGS VOICE.....
MARK ZUCKERBERG DOES GREEN SCREEN CGI HOLOGRAM OBAMA'S VOICE.......

REAL OBAMA WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD ON THE RED CARPET IN AUSTIN TEXAS WHEN FACEBOOK REACHED ONE MILLION USERS

THOU SHALT NOT LIE
>>1358692(OP)
>they noticed that Hungary was based
>>1358692(OP)
Sucking Soros dick as usual.
kek, back to classic burgerland, feels strangely comfy
>>1358692(OP)
REMEMBER OBAMA BLASPHEMY THE HOLY BIBLE AND LEGALIZED JUNKIE UNNATURAL HOLY MATRIMONY
OBAMA BROKE PEACE SURROUNDINGS RUSSIA THE END OF HIS TERM..... AND OPENED THE BORDERS OF THE USA.......
Imagine the absolute soulless husk who subscribes to that mediocre propaganda jogger, you don't even have to just a look at the comment section tells you everything.
Fuck Obama
>>1358692(OP)
Muh obummer