/ie/ - Ireland Flag

/ie/ - Ireland

The Irish Dominate the World

How the fuck did the Irish end up the majority demographic of every country that matters?
>Ireland
Irish
>UK
Irish
>USA
Irish
>AUS
Irish
>CAN
Irish
>NZ
Irish
>Mexico
Irish
>Brazil
Irish
>Ancient Egypt
Irish

The number of Irish people outside of Ireland is many times higher than the number of Irish in Ireland. Not only are they enormous in number, they have a vast amount of power
>Trump+20 something other USA presidents
>Scomo
>Trudeau
>Amlo
>Bojo
>Scomo
>Bolsonaro
>Ardern
Irish are ok people, but damn they're ugly
>>1339064(OP)
don't think about it too much fella, just look forward to turning the rivers green and having a pint of the black stuff on St. Patrick's Day.

honestly, I wouldnt worry about it.
>>1339064(OP)
A famine prompted mass emigration for more than a century
>>1339064(OP)
No, moron. Fuck off
The same way Mexicans have. Catholicism.
>>1339064(OP)
We truly wuz the Ancient Egyptians and Phoenicians
>>1339064(OP)
I should add, I come from an Irish American family in the north east and I've always noticed that our family and Irish people in general have a peasant's mentality on how to deal with world problems, current events, etc... I see it demonstrated in Bill Burr all the time, and other Irish americans from the north east. It's a sort of cuck mentality where they experienced so much bad shit for so many generations in a row, bad shit they couldn't control and made them feel like they had no autonomy, that they develop this mentality of just "don't complain, it always sucks like this," "Oh you don't have an answer? Then I guess you shouldn't be talking about that!" "Oh well world's always been like this, what can you do?"

^^^^ Peasant KEK mentality. PCM - people like this are usually religious and usually breed more because fuck it why not - when you always ignore current events of course you feel secure enough to have 8 kids despite being poor as fuck.

Last JRE that Bill Burr was on sometime in the first 20 minutes of the podcast I remember joe asking Burr about current events and Burr being the biggest bitch cunt sandy vagina pussy faggot ever lookigng down at the table to mask his insecurity as he said something like "I don't like the feeling of hysteria, uncertainity." <-- That was Irish PCM in all it's glory.
>>1339064(OP)
I am swedish and just imagine me being cornered by a drunk irish man. he look at my with his pale blue eyes filled with lust lookin at my pale aryan body. he grabs me and pull me into his warm drunken imbrance and caress my soft blonde looks and says "eire me lad yo might me lookin mo tasty than a potato pie" I look down while blushing, he has a hard on in his pants waiting to fill me up with rainbows and leprechaun goodness. I cant resist this brutish orish hairy irishman anymore. I bend over exposing my pale thicc swedish ass for him. he looks upon it with a hungry smile and he and pulls out his thicc erie hard on, "oi me swediepie you mighty girly fo a boy, but that will do mi lassie" he says and without thinking he goes all in. I moan in pleasure while feeling the big thicc potato in my ass. he fuck me ass harder and more my voice turn into a bunch of high piched girly voiced that could awoken any banshee from a mile away. "oi me laddie he comes the big ol potato fo ya mi pale blonde luv" he says as he cums deep into my guts breeding my ass with that potato goodness. when the big ol orishman come to his senses he beats the crap out of me for being such a junkie tease but at the end of it all he gives me a peck of a kiss of my head. "you be ol good boy now mi whitehead boy you". wtf how the fuck could I hate the irish now?`I want to be fucked by a big buff wifebeating orishman!!!
>>1339064(OP)
Because we are like white joggers, and also like joggers, the British took us all around the world as slave labor. The meek shall inherit the earth. Potato jogger supremacy now.
>>1339064(OP)
All the Irish are just mutts mixes with German and English... like myself
>>1339064(OP)
>aus
Lmao not uless you want to count all the half castes
Yea it’s weird, how is that a famine wiped out an entire country and yet it’s people are the major contributors to white defendants?

Fucking patatoes.
Irish are the perfect race for modern times, smart enough to get a good job and do useful work, emotional enough to get attached to a woman and have children
>>1339064(OP)
Trump is half Scottish on his mother’s side and half German on his dad’s. He is Presbyterian
the english taught them
>>1339064(OP)
We were slaves
Irish breed like rabbits. Family and marriage is still respected.

t. leaf
>>1339064(OP)
Beware the potatoes
>>1339064(OP)
The irish are one of lost tribes of Israel, so are Greeks
t. jew
>>1339064(OP)
Is this Gaelic phenotype? I burn first and then tan a golden color.
>>1339064(OP)
Trump is Scottish you moron
>>1339064(OP)
Nice try Moshe,but my eyes won't turn from you
>>1339064(OP)
Because they're cool.
I say this as an American with only a touchj of Irish heritage, by the way.
The Irish were abused, and America was one of the only places they could go and actually live a decent life, I love them, and they embody the reality of American European diaspora, they are us all.

Listen to this. understand all they gave up. Understand why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pjzu7DcRzc

Try not to get too misty, the Irish would not approve.
I'm mostly Germanic, by the way. But I sure as hell am American.
And we all have this in common.
>>1339064(OP)
whatcha gonna do about it huh
>>1339064(OP)
They're easy to control. Just give them a flask and a sack of potatoes and they're right as rain. Seriously though, it would be harder to fathom potato joggers running a worldwide cabal than the pedophile satanists. It probably more of a "one drop" type thing for most people, and Ireland may as well be the Panama of Europe right now so they've got a lot of big names in high positions.
>>1339064(OP)
They over populated to the point, in Ireland, where they either had to eat the babies to survive or sell the older children into servitude. Read Francis bacon works on the Irish during 1800s
During the turn of the century 1900s to 1930s the orphanages in America were mostly for Irish
>>1339064(OP)
We like to fuck, alot...
>>1339064(OP)
>The number of COCKROACHES outside of COCKROACH NEST is many times higher than the number of COCKROACHES in COCKROACH NEST.
What's special about that???
>>1339064(OP)
Trump is Scottish, same as Andrew Jackson and most other "Irish" Presidents of the US. JFK and Reagan were the only actual Irish ones.
are all white people with red hair ultimately of irish descend?
It's almost like those are all anglo countries which Irish have always been a part of.
>>1339064(OP)
Soon:

Black people
>Ireland
Canada is scottish but we appreciate our irish brothers, anyone who hates the english is alright with me.
Because the Irish are the true master race. You think the Jews have been fighting the whites the entire time? NO, it's been the IRISH.
>>1339064(OP)
Ireland is ranked 3 out 200 in the Human Development Index.

Ireland is, by most measures, the best country on Earth. Irish Catholics deserve the success and happiness that they posses now (both here and abroad), I wish them well.
bc they were cheaper than african slaves
could work mines and cold weather
>>1339064(OP)
Probably because they're more ethnocentric than the Germans and the British.
>>1339064(OP)
We don't die. We multiply.
>>1339064(OP)
>The Celt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Celt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
-James Griffiths, London 1940
>>1339064(OP)
Tribe of Dan. Fucking kikes.
>>1339064(OP)
If you're of Irish descent why are you not supporting the motherland by supporting the national party of Ireland RIGHT FUCKING NOW?