/ie/ - Ireland Flag

/ie/ - Ireland

11 year old Irish girl pours liquid on Lithuanian cleaner in bigoted hate attack

The cleaners husband came to his wives defense and “I asked them to leave and they said ‘you Polish* bastard, do you want some juice too?’

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/man-avoids-jail-for-slapping-11-year-old-girl-in-shopping-centre-after-severe-provocation-950402.html

What the fuck is the Irish's problem?
>>312306(OP)
The Poles are hated for their role in provoking WWII
>>312306(OP)
Why are Irish girls like this?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GdrGComDQNE
>>312306(OP)
low IQ, the IQ maps aren't lying, they're not on par with the other whites
>>312306(OP)
>likes niggers and refugees
>Hates some slavs
I will never understand fucking w*stoids.
Irish can't be racist, racism implies oppression and the irish couldn't oppress a potato if their race depended on it
>>312306(OP)
replace bigoted with based and hate with redpilled.
That’s not Irish; she was born in New York City
>>312306(OP)
It's wrong to hit a child, you should always hit their parent.
>>312306(OP)
why are zoomers so racist
>>312306(OP)
Display teat.
>>312306(OP)
raudonpiliuotas
Based
>>312306(OP)
When you have the IQ of a nigger, you do nigger things. Go figure.
Wait, it says hes Lithuanian... why are they calling him a pole?
>>312306(OP)
Too many foreign cleaners I'd say...quite obvious
>>312306(OP)
Was in ireland ? YES , irish girl is innocent.
>>312306(OP)
Children in Ireland are aggressive lol. You can do shit to defend yourself against them otherwise people will laugh at you and the cops will always side with the child.

A 13 year old slashed my friends face with a knife and so my friend knocked him out, people in the street watching jumped my friend and he was charged for the assault of a minor
>>312306(OP)
>1 girl allegedly does something rayciss
>millions of people collectively responsible
>Rule never applied to niggers or kikes
Are there a lot if Irish allowed to work in Poland?
>>312306(OP)
why does the anglo take out his frustrations on the pole? is it because the consequence for doing this against a mudslime is death in prison like the bacon dude? pathetic cuckolds
>>312306(OP)
Irishcucks are like the Britcucks, they dare harassing Poles but they won't do this to Apefrican invaders
>>312306(OP)
It's not an Irish problem, the same thing happens among all the lower classes in Western European countries with lots of racial diversity. There is a massive propaganda campaign that is pushed from cradle to grave against racism against non-Whites, such as blacks and Refugees. Non-Whites are made to look cool in the culture through sports and music. They're integrated through various means. But the natural instinct against the other, those outside your culture/race doesn't just disappear, it is merely suppressed under the surface and it comes out in various ways, one way is that it is transfered Eastern Europeans. Eastern Europeans are not promoted by a mass media culture that integrates them and makes them look cool, like the nonwhites. There is significantly less social stigma and negative social cost to complain about Eastern Europeans for this reason.
They don't have the same cultural capsule to protect them. The natural xenophobia is transfered onto Eastern Europeans. They are just different enough culturally that the Western lower classes can take out their frustrations onto them. This is further impacted by the daft many Eastern Europeans are competing for jobs with Western lower classes.

I went to school here as a Pole and I had blacks, white British, and Pakis all in one group telling me to go back to Poland.
>>312306(OP)
Not sure how to feel about this one. On the one hand, you shouldn't slap children. On the other hand, she really was asking for it.
Poles are white and unironically more based than the fucking Irish will ever be.
>>312306(OP)
can't blame her. this is what the typical Lithuanian woman looks like. look at this image and tell me they aren't subhuman, I dare you.
>>312306(OP)
eleven-years-old is old enough for motherhood
There was no potato famine, but there SHOULD have been!
>>312306(OP)
Good, fuck Poland. They are subversive anti-german faggots - they claim to be based and redpilled but they still get butthurt as hell over their role in ww2 (remember the Warsaw uprising!1!1).

Poles are the white negros of Europe.
I'm sure this guy won't be beaten to a pulp by a dozen people who spot him on the street lol. He hasn't got away with anything.
>>312306(OP)
>previously shit on humans shit on currently shit on humans

man people are fucking dumb
UK niggers have it all wrong

imagine being so cucked you cant do a thing to stop refugee and nigger immigrant but instead take it out on white immigrants because that way it isnt racist

Fuck you Angelo cunts
>>312306(OP)
Maybe they should fuck off back to their commie block then.
>>312306(OP)
>someone got wet

so?
>>312306(OP)
>A 43-year-old cleaner who "snapped" when slapping an 11-year-old girl across the face with his open hand after he saw the child pour liquid over his distressed wife has escaped a conviction.
>Judge King told the court: “You can’t hit an 11-year old child no matter what.”
lmao this article siding with the little shit 'hurr muh child abuse'. Polish cleaner or not, I'm glad she got slapped and put in her place.
>>312306(OP)
>"you can never hit a 11 year-old child
>the attacks are still continuing by the same kids at the mall today
Lel potato nigger are total scum, learn how to teach your shithead kids some damn manners.
>>312306(OP)
based Irish children try to save their nation from the shitskin jew subversion
>white and bright takes out the night
>>312306(OP)
nothing to see here, that's how snow coon raise their children
>>312306(OP)
>lithuanian
>polish
Nevermind the pouring of liquid, she's got off light.
On a separate note while I completely understand that the Irish are the owners of Ireland it is hilarious that all the niggers are fine, but a 'polish bastard' is just too much.
>>312306(OP)
The only reason no refuhees are in poland is because it is jewish hallowed ground, plus not even the polish want to live in poland, theyre as bad as refugee and african illegal immigrants or worse.
>>312306(OP)
wait... are Pols actually TOILET CLEANERS???? THE CLICHES ARE REAL? kek.

idk why im so surprised. here we have like minorities that do certain jobs like philipeanos are Nurses, and Sikhs are cab drivers and work at 7/11. But we dont really have stereotypes about european/ northeast asian people because they are scattered pretty evenly across society. except that Canadians(naitive like 4+ generations) are construction workers
>>312306(OP)
>/ie/ countries should stay homogeneous
>also /ie/ you need to like this massive immigrant population
Make up your minds faggots
>>312306(OP)
Whi cares
>>312306(OP)
The only times the media cares about the well being of white people is when it's eastern europeans being insulted and called names by locals
wh*Toids will pay for this
irish are literally white niggers
>>312306(OP)
My eastern European maids/indentured servants can get lazy. You give them a smack and they run off. Now the Brazilians? Oh they work hard and always wear them tight leggings to please papa. You slavs are gonna need to up it a bit.
>>312306(OP)
If slavs are superior then irish then howcone its us who have your women as maids and slaves and not the other way around? Now go and clean my toilet, polish boy.
>>312309
I don't believe it