/it/ - Italy Flag

/it/ - Italy

Why are modern Italians so brown?

Put them next to Indians and I literally can't tell the difference.
The show mocked Vorenus for having a "Gallic look about him"
>>1488049(OP)
OP...do you really think the guy on the left had his PICTURE taken in Roman times?
Subhuman spaghetti genetics.
Refugee Rape babies
Several Italians came to Brazil.
>>1488049(OP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8

nigs raped them
>>1488049(OP)
Do people really think Romans were ever white
>>1488049(OP)
Go back to Gaul, ginger knob!
>>1488049(OP)
Marcus Aurelius literally had an afro.
If you have straight hair, you aren't a descendant of Romans.
It's a tan, suns brighter due to global warming innit?
>>1488049(OP)
Show your real flag you subversive kike rat.
>>1488049(OP)
Meds>Nords
>>1488049(OP)
FELLOW CITIZENS OF THE AVENTINES.
FUCK KIKES
FUCK JOGGERS
AND FUCK JANNIES
>>1488049(OP)
Fuck, Rome was such a great show! I think I'll give it another watch, followed by Spartacus. Thanks, OP!
>>1488049(OP)
They mixed with spaniards
Italians got blacked by pirates after the fall of Rome.
>>1488049(OP)
African admixture.
Lucius was from the north
>>1488049(OP)
try harder.
Brownian motion
Christianity made Roman Empire weak and allowed shitskins to take over their lands
Barbarians from the east caused the Imperial collapse, particularly barbarians driven from the Eastern Empire into North Africa and then into Iberia. Do the math, Romans and modern Italians are night and day
>>1488049(OP)
Actually Vorenus is the most Roman looking guy on the show, despite his pigmentation, the rest of the cast are clearly Anglos.
>>1488049(OP)
>Cliche flag
>1 post by this ID
>you are not white

SAGE
>>1488049(OP)
BECAUSE WE ARE BRWON so what. Italians don't care about some shitty psyop based on skin color, especially Italian Americans. We grew up with great Nona telling us that she saw the jogger across the street are walking into their apartments with furs on in Greenwich village because of the new welfare program, while she saw there in rags with 5 kids in an apartment feeding them with one giant bowl of hot ass minestrone in the summer. You don't think these stories are passed down?
>>1488049(OP)
daily reminder polbrainlets: blonde VS brown hair people is shill DC tactic. don't fall for it
>>1488049(OP)
If anything, italians got lighter from germanic invasions after the fall of the empire.
>>1488049(OP)
They've always been brown you chinese spamming faggot
>>1488049(OP)
Seriously now... I asked /it/ days ago... why ever thread, EVERY thread is a stupid braindead self answering shill thread. And you carry on that tradition. Make your fellow white men suffer? Brainwash them into thinking they are never fit, and good enough? You are the problem. This whole shithole is. Fucking joggers have support groups. This is the opposite of a support group really. It is why we hate ourselves
>>1488049(OP)
>we wuz vikangz n shieeeeeeeeet
reminder
>>1488049(OP)
Funny considering in that show he gave a speech saying "I know I don't look it, but I'm as Roman as any of you."
>>1488049(OP)
It started with the Moor invasions then slowly over time immigration.
>>1488049(OP)
My ancestors raped Italians and made them Refugee rape babies
>>1488049(OP)
Left is a Scottish actor right is an actual Italian.
Dagos get dark in the summer and return to white in the winter.
Funny you said that. I'm half pajeet half white and I get mistaken for Italian quite often. I'm also a bit light skinned so that might help and my features are not very indian.
The Moorish woman is sexy.
We all have at least one brown eye.
>>1488049(OP)
I'm not all that modern but I'm white AF. medium brown hair, light eyes. I can hardly even get a tan despite living in the sunniest place in the US. -t. 100% Italian blood.
>>1488049(OP)
rocco and rossi aren't brown
its like you never heard of persia
>>1488049(OP)
Shame that Vorenus actor after Rome went to fuckin Gray's Anatomy, and judging from his online presence is the biggest lefty cuck that a man can be while staying straight. On the other hand he is scottish, they are commie retards by default.
>>1488049(OP)
>Letting subhumans enter your country
>Wondering why your country is full of subhumans
Hmm... truly a perplexing riddle...
>>1488049(OP)
“Then Italians” had Nordic and Slavic blood, R1A or R1B DNA.

“Now Italians” are a mix of white , black and mediterranean.
>>1488049(OP)
>threads on vaccines ending European populations as they get replaced by asians and joggers get no replies
>bullshit on complexion is going to make 300 replies
>>1488049(OP)
Italians are brown, and always have been. guy on the left is a whitey
Your then image is a fucking Scottish dude you mongoloid
>>1488049(OP)
>I literally can't tell the difference.
>I
all this means is that youre a retard
>>1488049(OP)
Romans were black, they didn't look like the movies
>>1488049(OP)
Lemme tell ya. Give me one of those chesterfield first.
>>1488049(OP)
Repeated coal-burning with Afro-Asian slaves and servants. Also, mass deforestation which led to more sun exposure throughout the day instead of just enough to build up sun vitamins. Heavy urbanization leads to excessive coal-burning.
>>1488049(OP)
>not white
again with this psyop
>>1488049(OP)
Can the g*rmanics stop we wuzing? This is getting black egyptian levels, its sad.
>>1488049(OP)
i'ts like you faggots don't know what it's like to have a tan
>>1488049(OP)
one of the lines of that ator in the miniseries of Roma was litterly "i know i look like a gaul"
>>1488049(OP)
Refugee rape babies