/lit/ - Literature

What's /lit/ answer to Nietzsche?

And this is not only addressed to Christians.
Most of you worship jewish beliefs unknowingly
>>1301091(OP)
Revelation 2:9
Your time will come again
>>1301091(OP)
Nietzsche was based and redpilled beyond any limit.
I don't hate the Jews
>>1301091(OP)
>read some Nietzsche bro
Did he really think modern kikes are Jews?
Reply is pretty easy - "was Abraham a jew?"
>>1301091(OP)
Their religion is all about how stupid they are and that they consistently fuck it up and veer so far off the path that the only solution is genocide.
And then Jesus built on that by saying hey, stop that. Do this instead and here's why. And then the Jews killed him.
Its like saying if America hated Britain so much then why did they adopt their laws. Because bitch thats what was already there to build on.
>>1301091(OP)
Kill jews
what a silly thing to say,Nietzshe.
[there must be more to it?]
obviously german antisemitism was religiously rooted. why would you hate jews if your culture had never heard of them?
>>1301091(OP)
Christianity is explicit jew worship. Communism is secularized jew worship. Zionism is literally jew worship. Notice how jews invent other forms of zionism and those forms are meant to be imposed on the non-jews aka gentiles aka christians aka workers aka europeans?

Jews rename zionism and restructure it accordingly. Jews refer to non-jews accordingly. It's always the same goal, but with different means. Same tricks, different name.
>>1301091(OP)
He went into foolishness...
Who cares
>>1301091(OP)
Nietzsche never said that.
>>1301091(OP)
I didn't.
In fact, I actively rejected their religion, despite being brought up in the context of it.

I do what I do not out of hate for other peoples, but out of love for my own people. And that which is done out of love transpires beyond good and evil, right?
What now brainiac?

Go have some fucking kids - oh wait, you can't, because you're dead. Fucking loser.
>>1301091(OP)
The Bible, both Old and New Testatments claim to be the very paradigm of how we are to live and thus how Christians are supposed to live. Fine. But nobody reads it because it's a big mess. It's the fine print written by lawyers on a contract or a guarantee you get with a product. I read it three times. Well once but I read three versions comparitively, concurrently chapter by chapter.
Talk to any Christian and they'll all fall back on the promise of the reward of heaven and the punishment of hell. So somewhere in the bible there must be a pretty explicit description of this vital term of the contract (with God ) if you will. Well, no there isn't. Yes they'll throw a dozen or so disparate quotes of vague references from scattered points in the Bible but nothing really explicit, nothing that really sits you down and explains it all unambiguously.
But go to Leviticus Ch 15. The entire chapter in one spot unambiguously and in the greatest detail explains how the discharges from a man or a woman are to be dealth with to ensure that one is not unclean.

This is so very inconcruous. Evidently a woman's menstrual flow is of more importance to the author(s) of the bible (presumably God) than actually explaining their claim to eternal reward beyond the earthly pale and eternal punishment.

And even that too is pretty creepy; if you pin them down on the actual terms of what Heaven is you'll find it's actually not desireable at all if you're above a jogger tier intelligence. Jesus is its lord, it's unassailable king. He can see everything you do, hear everything you're saying or even thinking all the time forever. Disagree with him or criticize him on any point and you are damned to Hell fire. So Heaven, no matter its comforts is a panopticon prison ruled over by a bearded Jew tyrant. And if you don't love him all the time then you'll be tortured by fire. A psychopath would say that; " Love me or I'll torture you with fire."
fuck abrahamic filth
>>1301091(OP)
Take your meds schizo
>>1301091(OP)
What are you talking about? Jews fucking hate Jesus because they say he is a blasphemous false prophet of YAHWEH
So many jews try to turn Christians of /lit/ away from Christ because they hate him
>>1301091(OP)
I don’t give a fuck neckbeard. We Christians killed more jews that basement goblins ever will.
>>1301091(OP)
Nietzsche was warning us.
It wasn't a recommendation.
>>1301091(OP)
fuck that sophistic faggot he's got it backwards. In the 2nd century BC a string of Judean (Not to be mistaken for jewish) kings failed to fully evacuate the Edomites/Caananites from the kingdom because they kept moving back in due to a lack of Judean population to force the Edomites/Canaanites out of Judea.Then came a Judean king called John Hykanus who slackened up with the edomites and promised he'd stop killing and ejecting them from the land if they'd adopt the Abrahamic faith and circumcise their members, the more numerous edomites/caananites did so, this is in the bible. So now you had 2 racial groups occupying the same land with the same customs to the dismay of some 'racial purist' Judeans (Essenes). forward in time a bit about half a century before christ the romans come on the scene, Mark Antony offers the Herodian (Edomite) dynasty vassalage rulership over Judea for their support for Mark antony. The Edomites which now have the all clear to clear out the Religious institutions of pure blooded Judeans do so and replace them (Pharisees, Sadducees) with edomites who warp the old testament teaching into sophistry (Judaism) and pretty much create oral laws later condensed into the talmud which is a big book of evading the old testament statutes. Jesus (Judean from the royal line of David) comes on the scene and calls the Pharisees & Saducees brood of vipers, from your father the devils, liars from the beginning etc. (Muh racism) and 'I know of those who say they are Judeans but are not but are of the devil'. Jesus goes on to establish the new covenant which was intented only for Judeans & Israelites which were now scattered abroad in the Roman, greek, germanic, Celtic, Persian, North African world
hes probably a jew himself. ever read teh antichrist by him?
>>1301091(OP)
I don't hate jews. Brent Spiner is awesome.
But jews need to pull their heads from their asses and understand that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Stop antagonizing people or lose.
>>1301091(OP)
Christcucks are low IQ race traitors, yes.
ha! I hate christcucks as well
>>1301091(OP)
Nietzsche is a cunt. Christianity is not judaism. It is like saying if you hate joggers why are you part of the same species?
1666 redemption via sin....
>>1301091(OP)
>WE WUZ IZRULITES N JEZUS N SHIET
yeah that's what the jews say to subvert the goyim, while they write to themselves about jesus burning in a cauldron of feces
>>1301091(OP)
>this thread again
Christianity is not jewish and Nietzsche was a dumb, pathetic, bluepilled, cuck faggot.
>>1301091(OP)
I'm reading his books now. I like what I've read so far, although it is very dense and will need to be reread in a year or so after I've had time to think about it.
Jews are supposed to maintain the knowledge of God so as to be able to share this knowledge with the rest of the world and they in turn rejected Him and so God now favours the Gentile.
Christianity is not Judaism, jews hate Christ. Retard.
>>1301091(OP)
Yes, why did you ahmed?
>>1301091(OP)
There's a new covenant now. Christians have replaced the Jews as God's chosen people. Christianity is a spiritual Israel.

The only path to salvation is through Christ. Jews who don't accept Christ as their saviour go to hell.
>>1301091(OP)
>worshipping a fucking sandnigger
>>1301091(OP)
>And this is not only addressed to Christians.
>Most of you worship jewish beliefs unknowingly
> post-babylon jewish beliefs are the real jewish beliefs
OP, I
>>1301091(OP)
I'm not some dirty religious faggot is my answer.
>>1301091(OP)
Not everyone on /lit/ is a delusional Christcope.
>>1301091(OP)
>We didn't
Wow that was hard. Nietzsche is truly a grade A faggot and loser. Anyone who worships him is equally a faggot
>>1301091(OP)
>Most of you worship jewish beliefs unknowingly
Nietszche was a degenerate who led of bankrupt immoral life. The only way he could justify his lifestyle of degeneracy/sin was through attacking what he calls "Christian morality".
>>1301091(OP)
Nietzsche is a good philosopher, but this one wasn't one of his brightest moments. That quote is reddit-tier.
>>1301091(OP)
I've noticed these threads don't attack Judaism directly and have the same MO as the Trump is a Zionist threads where edits of /lit/ cliches are posted but don't attack kikes, joggers, commies or antifa.
>>1301091(OP)
I'm not circumcised, I have no problems eating pork, I have tattoos... how am I adopting Jewish religion again?

But well, Nietzsche had holes in his brain from syphilis so we gotta cut him some slack lmao.
>>1301091(OP)
I don't hate Jews, never mind Jews who lived when our Lord was preaching in the flesh.

Many people in Germany hated Jews in Nietzsche's time because Jews formed a parallel society. The insular Jewish community, which was often poor and may have been mostly harmless to the locals, was looked at with suspicion due to their strange (and hidden from view) customs as well as Jews who were wealthy and sometimes exploited the native population. Since the interior life of the Jewish society was unknown to the average person, the imagination quickly comes up with many kinds of evils to fill the unknown. A lot of Jews were aliens who insisted on being aliens. And some Jews who were not aliens were sometimes in positions of power and wealth that caused envy and resentment.
>>1301091(OP)
Nietzsche was an absolute galaxy brain and he was totally right about Christians!
Out of all jews, Christians are the worst!
>>1301091(OP)
He's not wrong. The only correct antisemites are anti-Christians. This is where Nietzsche was the truest of antisemites, and this is where he ridiculed the modern-day antisemite, who doesn't recognize that their Christian morality is a construct of Judaism to subvert goyim.

Perfect case example is that Amy Barrett that Trump is supposedly going to pick for SCOTUS: a devout Catholic who adopted niglets to raise with her white biological children in her home with her white husband. Or E. Michael Jones, a devout Catholic who, as if there is an invisible dog fence from his Christian indoctrination, cannot and will not endorse the notion of race.

Prior to Christianity, the non-cucked Western pagan world was antithetical to this: Romans knew they were superior to those around them, as did the Greeks, and other strong and great races. The strength of "the Christian West" really only existed until technological innovation made it next to impossible to contain trade secrets, which gave the Western world with their prime seat at the table.
>>1301091(OP)
If you actually read Nietzsche you realize he insane and his voice pops into your head just like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4MHDEjar-M