/lit/ - Literature

Letter to White Nationalists

Open Letter from an extreme right winger, to all white nationalists and all neo nazis.

/// (1 - the past)

Your behavior is full of embarrassing tells.

By LARPing and nerding out about the past, you admit you are too weak to control the present.

By trying to create a "brotherhood" of men of the same ethnic background, you admit you don't have what it takes to succeed as a lone wolf, even in a decaying society with very little competition.

By complaining about deception in the history books and in the press, you admit you are a weak willed midwit and you cannot hope to profit from the endless psychological warfare that this life demands.

The Orwellian totalitarian state which rules over you, understands how the game is played. You, on the other hand, refuse to even read the rule book.

You continue to blather as if there's such a thing as "good" and "evil" even after being shown countless times that those terms have no predictive value, even after Nietzsche told you directly, that's how slaves think-- masters only see "strong" and "weak". Stop trying to be "the good guys" and take down "the bad guys". There will always be people with values incompatible with yours, you can waste your whole life tilting at windmills.

You continue to boast about how good your genes are, but your ideals attract almost zero percent of beautiful women. This alone is enough to reveal the futility of your cause. By the way, your Asian neighbors make 50% more money than you. The interracial couple down the street has a better sex life than you because nature revels in polarity and opposites.
>>1308688(OP)
Face it, you fucks. You're fanboys, riding on the coattails of the true greats, the mighty men, who due to sheer force of will, made a mark on the ages which no one can erase. Your bragging about superior European achievement is no different from some 80 iq sportsball fan bragging about how well their local team plays. You have tricked yourself into a sense of achievement while creating literally nothing for society, contributing nothing for history and science, creating nothing even for yourself. You ARE nothing.

You think whites are superior? Ok, stop being a faggot and prove it. Rise above the suburbs and slums. Soar above your oh-so-inferior friends who aren't the same race, and don't lie, you have several of those. Become a multimillionaire with influence, and you will gladly be welcomed into the ranks of the elite. There is nothing stopping you aside from your own ineptitude. A few of you who read this, actually will become successful and powerful-- and those who do, will no longer have any reasons to worship one of history's most disastrous losing factions. Those successful ones will leave the movement behind and not look back.
>>1308688(OP)
tldr
but pic is based and redpilled
>>1308688(OP)
Given how obvious that last phenomenon is-- that real winners have no reason to be neo nazis-- that means your lot is, almost by definition, a bunch of foolish, weak, collectivist-minded lowlifes. Ironically, your lot is just a mirrored version of SJWs, right instead of left, teaming up to reshape society to accommodate your personal failure. The fact that human biodiversity is real and powerful, doesn't change that in any way whatsoever. Ever heard of epigenetics? That stuff is real too. Your genetic code is malleable. You can enhance it by living well, or you can let it rot by living poorly. And this is a great equalizer. A master fighter with only a stick, can defeat an untrained fighter with a machete, easily. Your path is not simply determined by the type of flesh suit you were spawned into, but by the actions you take, the choices you make, the improvements you contribute into your bloodline, relative to where you started. No, not your race, your bloodline, your actual family, your descendants.

The true winners in history don't need to be surrounded by some magical empire where everything is perfect and white and squeaky clean to live great lives. The true winners in history come from all places. Often growing up in the slums, the barrios, gives the young gifted person a sense of urgency, that you pampered fools lack.

In response to this, many of you will be thinking about how certain parts of the world are undeniably different, and you will try to come up with instances of "minorities" being not so excellent. And there is truth to this viewpoint.
>>1308688(OP)
>you admit you are a weak willed midwit and you cannot hope to profit from the endless psychological warfare that this life demands.
what?
>>1308688(OP)
There are places in Sub-Saharan Africa where the IQ is too low for most people to "succeed" according to our Western ideals. The evidence showing that, is overwhelming. However, there is another equally overwhelming factor, a critical puzzle piece that you are missing.
That piece is this: human beings from all walks of life can move the needle, and set things up for their kids to be smarter, healthier, more fortunate, than they were. This *relative* improvement is the purest demonstration of human adaptive magic, that thing that lets us seize control of our circumstances. Maybe it takes multiple generations of the striving process, but a group of truly competitive individuals will emerge. "They won't become rocket scientists", you protest. Will that matter when they're outperforming your offspring in sales, law, entertainment, and business? No, it won't. You would be wise to appreciate the virtue of such people instead of hating them.

Gifted people in low places tend to realize they alone can take control of their lives, they alone can make something of themselves, and No One Else will do it for them; no one is coming to save them. This happens in Nigeria, in India, in China, in Colombia, all over the fucking planet, and it is happening right this second. Why can't it happen for you? Right now?
>>1308688(OP)
Thank you for spending you time to write to us.
Don't care, still voting for Hitler.
>>1308688(OP)
I imagine that by this point, some of you proud racists will be saying "Fuck you, you don't know me at all. I'm rich, I'm 6 foot 6, I have a 9 inch dick, I own over twenty assault rifles, and Magnus Carlsen personally flies in to see me on a regular basis to ingest my cum and thereby gain access to my terrifying brainpower. I'm going to create a White utopia and change everything, watch me." I have no doubt in my mind that a few of you are imposing specimens, but that doesn't change the fact that your ideas are lazily thought out collectivist trash, and they're never going to work in any capacity.

Let's humor this fantasy for a moment. Let's suppose the white nationalists somehow have a massive dub, and you manage to carve out some small section of Montana or Alaska for white nationalists trying to re-engineer society, and you do it completely legally, under the guise of converting to some obscure Christian sect. Suppose you somehow don't start hating each others' guts, and manage to form a community of 500+ wignat couples and families living more or less in harmony. You're all armed, you all have enough food to survive. What comes next?

Let's say you and your white wife want to go on a weekend trip. You want to be good to your kids, you want to show them the world. So they'll see immediately that their town is only white, and the world around them is more varied. Some of that variance will appeal to them. What are you gonna do when your son says he loves Chinese food and wants to eat it all the time?
>>1308688(OP)
I don't like your rule book. I think I'll write my own
LOL they think anyone cares what they have to say. Didn't read LOL
>>1308688(OP)
I'm not reading your whole blog post, faggot
>>1308688(OP)
Let's say your kids see a TV on one of their trips. They're gonna want a TV at home now. Are you gonna be an abusive asshole dad and say no? Look, they want a streaming service. Look, they're watching anime-- absorbing Japanese culture instead of your oh so superior white culture. What now?

Now your white nationalist kids hit puberty and they start openly rebelling as healthy teenagers do. Do you really think that you'll be able to convince your son to not date that shy curvy Asian cutie from the next town over? Do you really think you'll be able to convince your daughter to not date the half Brazilian track athlete she met on Facebook? You can't really control them in their teens, and once they turn 18 you cannot hold them back in any capacity, it's illegal to do so. You have personally observed as all previous generations have tried and failed to do this basic task-- what makes you think you'll be different?

Just like that, your entire utopia will collapse, proving itself to be a complete waste. You will have poured years of labor into this project for nothing. Your entire ideology will be forgotten, and your white secessionist utopia will become another podunk freeway stop that all the young people flee the first chance they get.
>>1308688(OP)
>By trying to create a "brotherhood" of men of the same ethnic background, you admit you don't have what it takes to succeed as a lone wolf, even in a decaying society with very little competition.
>lone wolf vs entire political and economic world powers
stopped reading there. this is the niggerest post ive seen today. maybe kikiest as well, saged
>>1308688(OP)
The point I am trying to communicate is, ideas have to be transmissible from one generation to the next in order for them to gain any power in the world. And there are no ideas that the youth resist more reliably than "you cannot date an attractive person", and "you cannot enjoy this new experience". If there is one lesson from the Western cultural shifts of the '60s, '70s, and '80s, it's this. Perhaps this is not the case in China and Japan where the general personality of the population is more susceptible to conformist pressures, but it sure as hell is the case in America, Canada, Australia, and the UK. It's not the Jews that made it this way, it's not the New World Order forcing people to be like this. They're just taking advantage of a natural process. White people want to fuck everything, and they dislike being told what to do, and there is nothing you can do or say to change this.
Keep loving joggers, faggot. Just let me go somewhere away from all of you.
Whatever you say pavement ape.
>>1308688(OP)
TL;DR

All fields
>>1308688(OP)
Am I supposed to read all this bullshit? Anyone have a quick rundown? Is it "stop bein raycisss"? I'll stop being racist when you stop trying to destroy Western civilization you criminal fucking ape.
>>1308688(OP)
/// (3 - the future)

Oh, and before I forget, the very idea of ethnicity which you're so fixated on, will be going away very soon! From this point forward I will be discussing the "FUTURE" rather than the "PAST". This might be a harsh wake-up call to some of you, but you cannot actually influence the past! The future is a far more compelling object of study. Anyway, sorry to disappoint you nerds, but nobody will be talking about how great white people are in 200 years, because "white" and all other ethnic labels are just freshly cut vegetables going into the great blender of Next-generation Genetic Engineering, and the Designer Baby DNA that comes out will be the largest step forward in human evolution, ever, and it will completely dwarf all the genetic adaptations which are unique to Europeans.

Very quietly, without any fanfare, the human genetic engineering arms race has already begun. The foundational technologies have already been developed and tested, and black budget military tech is likely 25 years ahead of what we've been shown. Everyone intuitively understands the goal-- guaranteed 150IQ babies with model quality looks, supreme athletic ability, and zero deformities. But no one seems to realize how close we are.

The Chinese will get the ball rolling while everyone else is twiddling their thumbs and blathering about their "ethics", then the elites from all nations will start doing it so they don't fall behind their Chinese classmates, and then it the dam will burst, and it will become accessible to the masses.
>>1308688(OP)
This is inevitable, it will spread like wildfire, because once one set of parents starts gene editing, you will have to do the same for your kids, or condemn them to a low tier existence. It will become the hottest new thing, like smartphones, and trillions of dollars will go into R&D. Everything will be up for grabs. All desirable genetic adaptations from all ethnicities will be copied and pasted into massive databases, and parents will pick and choose what they like, rendering all racial conflicts in recent history meaningless. Within only 4 or 5 generations, 99% of babies will be Superfrankenbabies. Including the babies of the "dindus" and the "poos" who you so deeply despise! It will happen. They have iPhones, and they have HDTVs, because ALL meaningful innovation trickles down to the poor. Once their descendants receive high quality White and Asian intelligence genes, their communities will change forever! Humanity will change forever.

I must emphasize, there is not a single human being alive who is capable of preventing this process. Nor should there be. It will be a beautiful thing, a simultaneous leveling up for the whole species.

So, the next time you LARPing fucks start daydreaming about your "unique culture and history", or "unequaled White achievement", remember that, should you manage to reproduce, your great-great-grandchild will be a 6'2" lady with German time preference, Kenyan endurance, Tongan muscles, Chinese cheekbones, and bright purple irises... She will be smarter than you, healthier than you, stronger than you, better in every imaginable way. She will not care about who you were, or what culture you held, or what God you worshipped, because highly gifted and sexy people have no need for religion or tradition, or an "ethnostate". Every single one of your beliefs and ideals will seem primitive and backwards to her.
>>1308688(OP)
Thanks for the blog post, Moshe! I'll be sure to forget about this ""Hitler"" stuff when I'm rich someday, haha! :-)
>>1308688(OP)
My two main advantages over you. I'm not:

>Jewish
>homosexual
>>1308688(OP)
I recognize that almost no one will have the patience to 1) read through all my rants and 2) actually think hard enough to see how they could be right. I just wanted to say my piece, very few people will be convinced. That's completely fine by me. Maybe I convinced 1 or 2. Good enough.

The fact that I have to fight through 150 fucking captchas to post this entire thing guarantees that a bunch of shitty cliches will interrupt my point and sidetrack the reader. No matter.

If you've stayed with me so far and you are convinced, what now? You get a grip. You admit that you were misled. You admit that you attached to a belief system on the internet because it promised you hope, even though you knew in your heart that it wouldn't lead anywhere. You abandon all ideals of collectivism aside from that which you really control, your family and your circle of friends. You wake up from your ideologically induced slumber, accept that the history books will always be full of lies, accept that psychological warfare will never end, and that's actually not the end of the world. You focus on establishing full sovereignty over your own mind and your own life. You choose a personal form of greatness and you go right after it with everything you've got. You flourish into someone powerful and undeniable. This is the only way anyone ever wins.
>>1308688(OP)
>Stop trying to be "the good guys" and take down "the bad guys". There will always be people with values incompatible with yours, you can waste your whole life tilting at windmills.
This mentality justifies all the horrible shit in the world. Yes, the strong can rule the weak, but the question that should be constantly brought is up whether or not they should.

I think the strong can live very comfortable lives while also helping the weak. Take Jeff Bazos, for example. He's a talented businessman, and he's reaped the rewards of that talent. But he's more than had his fill of money and power. He could resistribute 99% of his current wealth and assets to the people at large and still live out the rest of his days as a multi-billionaire.
>>1308688(OP)
lol your junkie
>>1308688(OP)
Shut up larping faggot. If you're all the things you hype yourself up to be you'd butchering kikes and joggers by now, not larping here with us. Lead by example faggot, until than you're just as much of an idle faggot as the rest of the people here and forfeit your right to talk shit.
>>1308688(OP)
Is this another ju-ish troll thread? 'Cause lone wolves are often dead wolves.
>>1308688(OP)
Are things better now, than they were 25 years ago?
3+ sentences = confirmed faggot
>>1308688(OP)
>you admit you don't have what it takes to succeed as a lone wolf
The strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf. I'm doing fine on my own, but I can do better in a group.
>>1308688(OP)
>you admit you are too weak to control the present.
Our cliche magic controls the future. This is 4D chess my dude
>>1308688(OP)
This is all pre written sweaty handed intellectual masturbation. WE GET IT YOU'RE SO SMART.
>>1308688(OP)
Kikes and traitors will soon be exterminated, i hope it was worth it Shlomo..

ETERNAL SUFFERING INCOMING FOR UR KIND <3
>>1308688(OP)
>fellow white people
>>1308688(OP)
>By trying to create a "brotherhood" of men of the same ethnic background, you admit you don't have what it takes to succeed as a lone wolf, even in a decaying society with very little competition.
>>1308688(OP)
White supremacy and white nationalism are a giant cope.
White supremacy is just white people being jealous of minority men with higher incomes than themselves. They're incels and closetfags.
>>1308688(OP)

stopped reading here. The collective will always defeat the individual, which is why individualist propaganda is always aimed at white people (their only threat).
>>1308688(OP)
>One long post full of assumptions, projections, fantasies, and fallacies
OP is a faggot
>>1308688(OP)
>believing reality makes you white nationalist
What? I mean, im not a white nationalist but clearly the holocaust was exaggerated a huge amount and mostly allied war crimes blamed on germans.
>>1308688(OP)
A final thought. All these replies made me think of something, and this is separate from all the other stuff I've said here--

I wrote all this assuming that no white nationalist movement would ever succeed. That seemed completely self-evident while I was writing this because 1) the white population of the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, most of Europe-- are too dumb to back it, and 2) all attempts thus far have failed in hilarious fashion.

Then y'all posted pics about the Jews and that made me think. How on earth did the Jews do it? How the fuck were the Jews able to pull it off??

With that precedent in mind, I'm forced to admit it's not 100% impossible for a white nationalist movement to work.

In order for a white nationalist movement to actually succeed, they would benefit from copying a significant amount of the Zionists' game plan-- not because the Jews are somehow admirable, but because this is the most recent "homeland" movement to compare against.

They would need to adopt a secret society model which functioned openly in society as a devout religious structure. The only reason the Jews have been as successful as they have, is because they have a secret society model, they have methods of ensuring people stay loyal, they are like an intelligence agency. They engage in endless cynical subterfuge and propagandizing. They maintain a loyal population that is not entirely privy to their machinations. They were patient and set things in motion 50 plus years in advance. They were willing to pursue power and become a global threat.

Tremendous irony here. In order to defeat the Jews, the white nationalists would have to partially copy the Jews.

Personally I think that such a campaign would prove meaningless in the end, because of genetic engineering transforming all of humanity into Frankensteins with a very large percentage of White genes.

But I would be fascinated if one of you faggots managed to make it happen regardless.
>>1308688(OP)
>hello, my fellow right winger goyim
shalom, malachai!
>>1308688(OP)
Don’t read walls of text
>>1308688(OP)
>By LARPing and nerding out about the past, you admit you are too weak to control the present.

We do not control the present. It is not a matter of weakness. Understanding the past is the first step to understanding where you are in history. If you're fine with being historically rootless then that's one thing but I don't think it's weakness to seek knowledge of the past.

We seek to create a coalition among all men who will listen to unmake world jewry and end the degeneration of our cultures. This means working hand in hand with Refugees, Catholics, orthodoxy, Pagan larpers, Neckbearded losers, and schizophrenics of all colors and creeds. Every people has a right to exist but this is only possible if Jewish Global Hegemony is undone.
This is all that needs to be explained. The rest of your diatribe could be considered schizophrenic nonsense. You outright reject morality and therefore you are part of the problem. One day we will hang you high.
>>1308688(OP)
Holy shit op you might be the gayest retard i have encountered in awhile..conservatives today are like leftists in the 90’s...biology and history prove the guys you hate correct...kys
>>1308688(OP)
Fuck off, jogger.
tl;dr
what are you carrying on about in 3 sentences or less?
>>1308688(OP)
>Open Letter from an extreme right winger, to all white nationalists and all neo nazis.
Lol didn't read!
>>1308688(OP)
What you have here is a kike on meth. All that text, too bad nobody is going to take the time to read the shit.
Use better bait next time jewboy.
SHUT UP FAGGOT TLDR
>>1308688(OP)
>you're pathetic, you hear that!
>the only way you could redeem yourself is to violently attack a pointless target so I can score propaganda points on you

Stopped reading there. I don't like to say this, but...
>>1308688(OP)
>Open Letter from an extreme right winger
>Posts straight up semite dog shit
I read your entire fucking novel and it reminds me of that shit cunt stroking his microcock over the impending LANDSLIDE hillary 'win' in 2016. I do agree with the fuck collectivism and focus on your immediate surroundings and master your own outlook. But everything else read like some form of nostril writing.
>>1308688(OP)
Gnarled Jewish hands wrote this shitpost. No matter how much pilpul you write you'll always be a disgusting goblin-like inhuman creature.
>>1308688(OP)
It literally only takes the realization that antisemitism has no drawbacks, only upsides, and philosemitism has only drawbacks, and no upsides.

Philosemitism: You're a friend of us jews, goy.
>Thanks, what does that entail?
You feeling good about it until you do ANYTHING we don't like, where we will rescind your status.
>Really? Nothing but just the title?
Nothing but that, we're parasites and we will call your working societies bigoted and 'echo chambers' so you let us in, needlessly, where we perform some things you can do too, and then convince you that we somehow are integral to your society because we do some things you people do and we would never even had the chance of doing if you didn't welcome us.
>oh...

Antisemitism:
Antisemitism is bad, goy.
>Why
It's bad, goy.
>How is it bad for me?
That guy over there believes me that it's bad, so he'll come for you if you are an antisemite.
>Yeah I get that but other than that?
It's bad, goy.
>How? If you jew faggots had all died, even in the most inhumane and awful way possible, unbeknownst to me and my town, then we would have woken up like any other day without ill effect
Yeah but antisemitism is bad, goy.
>Because?
It's bad, goy.
>Is it really?
yes, goy, it's bad, goy, antisemitism is bad.
>But we would have lived completely fine without ever meeting you and no matter what happened to you assholes, our working socie-
Echo chamber, goy
>Society would have worked just fine
Antisemitism is bad, though, goy. It says so in the lawbook.
>But if the judges and police wouldn't actually do anything while we fight against your degeracy then nothing bad at all would happen from antisemitism
Yeah but they do come for you, don't they, goy, so antisemitism is bad.
>What if we convince the la
No goy that's bad.
>why?
Because then this other country will declare war on you
>But what if we convi
No, goy, it's bad, it's really really bad to be an antisemite
>Die jew.
>>1308688(OP)
the so called 'jewish holocaust' was not a genocide but a decolonization effort of heroic proportions.

Go read through the post war testimonies, countless jews fooling even high ranking nazi inquisitors by pretending to be German.
Having German like names (Although they keep em distinctively different, like Meyer vs Mayer ).
Having European like looks (I often suprise people by tellin them that Harrison Ford is a genetic jew, or that Gwyneth Paltrow is a genetic jew).
Were not confined to ghettos.
Had no prior markers in paperwork about them pertaining to their jewry.

So, no previous marker about their nature, they were not centralized in ghettos anymore and could go anywhere and had complete freedom of religion before the NSDAP, had German sounding names and, as per countless testimonies, could fool inquisitors with their phyiscal appearance.

Yet the nazis still rounded six million up in a few short years.

Meaning they were never integrated but a completely separate cell of slow burn colonizers.

You know what jewish integration means, right?

Get the host to allow jewish practices and revolt if they don't.
Celebrate the adoption of hebrew names in the host population.
In the case of the USA and some other select nations (Islamics ) circumcised humans, just like them.
While also seeing jews/israelites as chosen people of salvation.

That is integration for jews.

Otherwise, they celebrate hanukkah to commemorate a complete denial of integratin with the Seleceuid empire, etc.

tl; dr:

jews are slow burn colonists, with their seperate culture they celebrate others taking it, the holocaust was as just and valiant of a fighting these colonizers than any n. american and co fighting their colonizers, with their own separate culture they celebrated others to adopt.

Who, especially on the left, could ever poo poo resisting colonization?
>>1308688(OP)
YouWroteSoMuchTextButIDidn'tReadIt.webm
>>1308688(OP)
>>>blogspot
>>1308688(OP)
>and you cannot hope to profit from the endless psychological warfare that this life demands.
Most people here are already profiting from it, as they have adapted. We simply take issue with the fact that this psychological warfare exists. We are not all the basement dwellers that you claim us to be.

>The Orwellian totalitarian state which rules over you, understands how the game is played. You, on the other hand, refuse to even read the rule book.
If you knew anything about this board you would know that people know the rules arguably better than the boomers who run the state. We are ridiculously mindful of psyops.

>You continue to blather as if there's such a thing as "good" and "evil" even after being shown countless times that those terms have no predictive value, even after Nietzsche told you directly, that's how slaves think-- masters only see "strong" and "weak".
I agree with him, though. I do not believe in objective morality. However, I do believe that subjectively me and many other people can agree on what is good, and that we should be able to live our lives unimpeded. That is one of the many reasons why I am a white nationalist.
That being said why should I care what Neet-she says as if it has some kind of inherent value?

>Stop trying to be "the good guys" and take down "the bad guys".
We’re not trying. According to Nietzsche, who apparently you follow religiously, we can establish ourselves as “the good guys” quite easily, and we have.

>There will always be people with values incompatible with yours, you can waste your whole life tilting at windmills.
It’s not “tilting at windmills,” if we win.

>You continue to boast about how good your genes are, but your ideals attract almost zero percent of beautiful women.
Women aren’t meant to be won over ideologically. Their place is in the kitchen and they should be won over by winning over their fathers. Also, “beautiful women” is extremely subjective.
>>1308688(OP)
Yes, the holohoax is annoying and stupid.
>>1308688(OP)
>Open Letter from an extreme right winger, to all white nationalists and all neo nazis.
Not with that r eddit spacing bitch.
Lmfao. Didn't read.
LMAOOOO you actually think youre smart, dont you? its so adorable. you studied real hard in school, huh? what a big boy!
lmaoooo maybe write above high school level if you want to be taken seriously by other adults you fucking kike faggot
>>1308688(OP)
Your a fucking tool,
Not only has banking socially manipulated our society by destroying white and black businesses
it has created very large monopolys for their kin,
Its been doing this for a very long time and is still doing it right now..(under this covid19 thing)

The only way to get rid of them is to fucking burn them all down and start again
Or did you think this 'great reset' thing is anything other than yet another attempt to coral us
if you think were not going to be herded into citys on the pretense of 'saving the environment' then youre wrong
It's apparent that the shit elites do in the world has brought us to the brink and its only through beating these fuckers back can we move forward
So if you had a fucking brain you would be joining the leftists because at least they have momentum and are coming together to make changes,
being part of the elites isnt going to change one single fucking solitary thing for the rest of mankind

You dont have any answers,your part of the problem,
Dont pretend that if the majority rose up against them they would show their true colours
They are the minority who hate the majority and wish them gone ,otherwise they wouldnt need armies
AND like all dictators they fear the masses rising up, because as soon as they do and the elites send in military to kill
Then its fucking on, and why do you think they have plans incase the military say "fuck it I'm not doing that" ?

The trouble with people like you is you cant add up there is no bigger picture
Shilling for the elites are we?
I stuck my arm in your mom.
>>1308688(OP)
GAME OVER BLACK BOYS
WE'RE GONNA BREED YOUR RACE OUT OF EXISTANCE AND TAKE YOUR MALES AND TURN THEM INTO SISSIES FOR THE MIGHTY BWC, WHEN I SAY JOGGER, YOU SAY YES MASTER, JOGGER.
>>1308688(OP)
>LARPing about the past means you don't control the present
Each man must control himself. That's all there is to it.
>brotherhood
Errant again; it's community.
>you ain't a lone wolf neener neener
Hermit time doesn't foster community; though every man has his hermit challenges.
>ibs u complain about lies yur midwit
You're exposing your own midwittedness with that one alone.
>read duh totalitarian rule book mmkay!
Again, less makey threads, more takey meds.
>da ain' no such ting as good or evil cuz muh Nietzsche biebuls says so
We're creators, midwit; thus we create good or evil. Your OTO regurgitation is made for midwit MEST folks like you.
>u ain' gots good genes cuz /lit/ iz won perthon
You have to be 18 to post here, schitzo; go back to plebbit.
>>1308688(OP)
>you admit you don't have what it takes to succeed as a lone wolf
a lone wolf can’t defeat an army of joggers you dumb fuck. White solidarity can defeat anything
>>1308688(OP)
>t. niggermuttzogsteinberg
lmao get dabbed on foreskinlet
>>1308688(OP)
Based chad with a death grip on the sexy blonde's neck. He was actually threatening to blow up the stadium if she didn't have sex with him
Tell vox if he continues to send you faggots here to raid I'm going to leak his real location.
>>1308688(OP)
says the man being paid by the long nose tribe to come here
I read the first 2 lines and it just sounds like cope for not being white
>>1308688(OP)
That's a good cliche. I keked. Didn't read the blog post tho
Letter to all joggers, faggots, jannies, kikes, pantifa, et al:

Tongue. My. Anus.
>>1308688(OP)
>You continue to boast about how good your genes are, but your ideals attract almost zero percent of beautiful women
God the cringe just gets worse the more I look at it.
If Trump went full White Nationalist tomorrow, half the country would support him.
>>1308688(OP)
Stfu kike. Sage
Thanks for the advice, Rabbi!
Like anyone will read your nonsense, kys
>>1308688(OP)
Tldr. Op is a faggot
>>1308688(OP)
>extreme right winger
>reeeeeeee muh individualism
The lone wolf finds a pack or the lone wolf dies alone and without a future.
>>1308688(OP)
>You continue to blather as if there's such a thing as "good" and "evil" even after being shown countless times that those terms have no predictive value, even after Nietzsche told you directly, that's how slaves think-- masters only see "strong" and "weak".
Wrong. Read the Old Testament. If you still don't understand, read it again.
>>1308688(OP)
You sound a lot like James Mason of SIEGE fame, which is a point in your favor. But, uniting is a strength - one we have less ability to do, now, but it's desirable in it's own right.
But re: 'lone wolf': yes, when you choose the circumstance of your interaction, that's an almost unbeatable advantage.
>>1308688(OP)
*claps* I freaking love this topic. Very well done, OP. You've restored a little of my faith in humanity, at least the internet shitposting section.

Finally, FINALLY I go on /lit/ and see a right-winger who isn't a shit-for-brained racist schizo and has an actually positive message about unity and denouncing white nationalism and supremacy without going full libreal SJW retard or trollbait fake black person. And big surprise, no one can refute him. Instead you racist retards will just fling shit and stick with your autistic "fuck joggers and fuck jews" sentiment, refusing to change for the positive and betterment, refusing to raise your low IQ, and blaming minorities, random BLM looters, and third world countries for your own personal problems.

I hate anitfa looters and BLM rioters, but honestly, some of the sick and racist nazi-sympahtizing shit on here makes me side with those people instead of you basement-dwelling troll fucktards. You all probably smell like monkey shit too.
>>1308688(OP)
>even in a decaying society with very little competition.

No competition? Not only are we competing witht the whole of the world -we are doing it even while our government, institutions, law enforcement and women work against us...we literally cannot show our faces in public, without fear of losing everything. We cannot defend ourselves against violent attack, without being persecuted. NO COMPETITION?

Some anon get this jogger a dictionary!

> but your ideals attract almost zero percent of beautiful women

>thinking that women are attracted to principles....

I usually have a three strikes your out rule regarding stupid comments made by a given anon, but these two points youve made within your first post are on another level of stupid, so -(you) require only two.
>>1308688(OP)
>Open Letter from an extreme right winger

shut up you fucking kike. your endless lies still make you ugly and beautiful women don’t want you.
>>1308688(OP)
Knowing truth and facts of history is weak
I suppose not knowing anything is based now too?
>>1308688(OP)
Tl;dr, just another race traitor who gets the bullet too. Have fun either dying in the race wars or in the FEMA internment camps.
>>1308688(OP)
>even after Nietzsche told you directly, that's how slaves think-- masters only see "strong" and "weak".
>Face it, you fucks. You're fanboys, riding on the coattails of the true greats, the mighty men, who due to sheer force of will, made a mark on the ages which no one can erase.
What did he mean by this?

>Become a multimillionaire with influence, and you will gladly be welcomed into the ranks of the elite.
This is the thing that I absolutely disdain about right wingers, all about money, sell your family if you have the opportunity.
>>1308688(OP)
What a waste.
Expected a tactical criticism and real discussion.
Got some boomer midwit promoting generic cuckservatism.
Well, this is what sage is for.
>>1308688(OP)
I agree. We should all sit in a basement without social contact. Don't debate past philosophy, re-invent the wheel to show you're a real man. It's the only way to be strong. You go ahead. I'll see how you're doing from time to time and I might throw some chicken tendies down your chute. Don't miss the bucket when taking a shit again.