/lt/ - Lithuania Flag

/lt/ - Lithuania

How do we solve the Butthurt Belt question?

99% of butthurt comes from shitholes like Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Czechia, Belarus, Croatia, Slovakia, etc.
The general rule is the following: the more weak and irrelevant part of Europe you are, the more you hate Russians.
>>607854(OP)
Why does the Russian in the pic look like Magnus Carlsen with a beard?
Literally accept that you were wrong in muh Patriotic war and it was a war to serve jews.
>>607854(OP)
Nobody hate russians, we hate Russia, learn the diffrence bratok.
Let me guess your clasification system was based on a hivemind that was full of mindless prejudice and the prejudice destroyed their experiences and now you can't deal with it, while shitholes like russia had all the advantage because they were relevant during the same time cause muh Putin.
>>607854(OP)
The biggest butthurt about modern Russia and USSR should be experienced by Russians themselves, since they are the biggest victim.

Also most people in those nations simply laugh at Russia and Russia does deserve it. Especially arrogant imbeciles like you that can't even own a gun, live in a country where nonwhite subhumans are close to 25-30% of the population, where self-defense is non-existent, poverty is massive and life is overall shit.

Selling my property and off to Czechia. Cioa!
Just start supporting right-wing nationalist groups in said countries like you do in America and Western Europe. People's perception of Russia will instantly improve.
>>607854(OP)
More like
>the closer you to russia the more you know about it and the more reasons to hate it you have
>>607854(OP)
Why are you so butthurt?
>>607854(OP)
Everybody hates Russians. Solve it like you did throughout history and conquer them. Russia wasn't always so big and at times it was bigger than it is now.
>>607854(OP)
Who's the butthurt one? I don't see anyone from Poland making these "butthurt belt" threads or an equivalent that includes Russia, even though they probably have just as many reasons. They did hand your ass to you in the Polish Soviet war. I notice you no longer include Finland, is mention of the Winter War you lost to them too embarrassing?
maybe if you fucking retards hadn't submitted yourselves to faggot jewish bolshevism we would like you more. kill yourself dumbass
>>607854(OP)
> Starting over9k proxie-wars
> Oh why you all hate me?? You fuken russophobes
Nice logic as always
>>607854(OP)
Daily reminder that butthurtbelters are cucks who will support anyone who is against Russia. Even roaches.
>>607854(OP)
kys lmao Russia is a fucking shithole
I see someone miss the taste of polish apples really bad. Blame your overlords who don't give a shit about you and your country.
>>607854(OP)
Not related to the thread, but I’ve never had a bad experience with a Russian.

When I travel abroad, generally Russians are my favorite people, followed by brits, then Americans, then aussies, then Canadians. The rest of Western Europe sends out absolute cunts. I talked to like 4 Different Germans when I was in Korea, and each one was an asshole, meanwhile every Russian I met was super friendly and just fun to be around.
>>607854(OP)
>tfw chad brow slav
>>607854(OP)
i hate slavs because they are all fucking dumb. like, ukrainians are like russians but without teeth. pols are ukrainians with the latin alphabet. belarussians are russians... holy shit niggers, when tf will you wake up? goddamn it, every city in italy was at war with each other until 1800, just like germany. what do you need to understand to get that you, having a different dialect from the standard russian is no reason to kill each other?
>inb4 >standard russian language?! no, *insert dialect of russian language* is much better
fuck off nigger, what language is the most similar to protoslavic? fucking russian, nigger. now get back praying your vodka picture.
>>607854(OP)
You realize those "shithole" and "weak" nations that hates Russia, does it because it was Russia who made them "shithole" and "weak" to begin with?

Russia deserves all the hate they can get, that much is true, but then again I feel that this anti-russia hysteria in the West is mostly just a scheme from our politicians to make us ignore the real threats growing from within. Russia is necessarily not our enemy anymore.

In the end, race will always be more important than nations. Nations come and goes and will be rebuilt over time, race is gone forever once polluted or dominated.
>>607854(OP)
This is very true. I dated a Latvian girl for a while and she bitched about Russians non stop. It was insanely annoying. Ukrainian bitches are just as annoying. I do not blame stalin for anything he may or may not have done to these whiners.
>>607854(OP)
small nations are butthurt about bigger nations due to historical reasons, what else is new?
>>607854(OP)
It could be...now hear me out, it could be that, and I mean this with the utmost civility...but it could maybe be that we, and here I am speaking about the fellers you mentioned in yer post...it could be that us fellers just didn't like, and I mean to bring no ire towards you...but could be that us fellers just did not enjoy you coming in...and here I mean the domicile's of our respective abodes, but that us fellers would have preferred that instead of you coming in and staying...and dare I say it, over staying yer welcome within our respective plots of land... that well, we just did not enjoy that. When you do that, well it tends to irk a man the way a nagging woman can push all the wrong buttons. Now I'm not inferrin that you are woman folk but see a man, a grown man that is, respects the outlay and domicile of another man for fear of retribution and any ill will one might besmirch upon another. Hopefully within this matter you can see the error of yer ways and I am sure this misunderstanding will never happen again now that a ray of clarity, by that I mean an undertanding between our defined intentions toward one another has sufficently been expressed. Now this been a nice candid dialogue but I must express in unminced words that should these means and ways ever become encroached that we, and I mean the fellers and I, will no longer express ourselves in neighborly dialogue
>>607854(OP)
>Belarus
The majority of people don't care about Russia here.

The only people who are butthurt about Russia here are a small, vocal minority of people financed by western government living in Poland who are still butthurt that Lukashenko beat some CIA puppet in the 90s who would have whored this country out like Russia under Yeltsin and Ukraine now.
>>607854(OP)
If we are so irrelevant and shithole why are you so obsessed with us, r*snigger?
>>607854(OP)
This thread is proof that most butthurt doesn't come from Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Czechia, Belarus, Croatia, Slovakia, etc.

As long as you keep your military within your borders, I really couldn't care less about your country.
>>607854(OP)
I never got why Russians constantly call some EU nations "shitholes", when being middle class in Russia is akin to living in the third world.
russia din do nuffin, he a good boy
>>607854(OP)
people hate r*ssia for a good reason
>>607854(OP)
I dont hate Russians but Im irrelevant
>>607854(OP)
Why do you care?
we solve it by destroying russia
maybe they hate you because you took over their countries for no reason and treated them like shit for a long time

haha
it just pains us when you try to act all high and mighty after all you did to all those "shitholes"
>>607854(OP)
there is nothing wrong with pointing out that r*ssians are subhumans. It's just like calling niggers subhumans.
>>607854(OP)
I dont hate you, but I do want to rape as many of your women as I can though.
>>607854(OP)
I don't hate Russia they are based but they are bigger shithole than Croatia. Sorry brat.
>>607854(OP)
Croats dont hate Russians
>>607854(OP)
Why are you Russians so sensitive to the opinions of other slavs?
>>607854(OP)
>The general rule is the following: the more weak and irrelevant part of Europe you are, the more you hate Russians.
when did you see croats butthurt at russia, you literally never did nothing wrong to us
>>607854(OP)
Butthurt Belt arguments never made any sense:

>"We hate Russia because of the Soviet Union and its deportations/genocides."

Ok, but:

>Trotsky (the architect of red terror) was a Jew
>Lenin (the founder of the Soviet state) was a Jew
>Stalin was an ethnic Georgian
>Most loyal troops of the Bolsheviks were fucking Latvians

>"Y...Yeah, but muhfuggin Katyn and Holodomor an sheeit"

Yes, and? The population of the RF today would be twice what it is if it weren't for the CCCP's excesses. They massacred the Russian intelligentsia first, you NATO cocksucking psheks, hohols and other morons.
For some reason, the more direct contact you have with Russians, the more you hate Russians.

It's funny how that works, isn't it? Must be a coincidence.
>>607854(OP)
You're just a bunch of thieves . We don't hate you,we pity you