/lv/ - Latvia Flag

/lv/ - Latvia

Alhamdulilah

World champion weight lifter from Latvia converts to Islam, deletes all her pics from social media. On her Insta she posted:

>As I’m a refugee now I would like to ask you to not post and share any pictures of me (if you have ofc) anywhere for a public use where is seen my hair and/or body(arms, neck, legs.

Allahu Akbar
>>1110620(OP)
This was her before:

https://youtu.be/7M6lmy-iCGM
Mahallah i am planing to convert to Islam too as my wife planing to do so.

still reading Quran i am halfway
Powerlifting women are mentally fucked, what's new?
Built for big lipka tatar cock
>>1110620(OP)
no surprise ..
that's what happens when you marry a refugee

her fiancee
https://www.instagram.com/moaazibrahim70/?hl=en
going straight to the headscarf is pretty extreme, right? like she dove into some hardcore orthodoxy
>>1110620(OP)
99.99999999% chance she's getting dicked by a refugee guy which is the only reason why she's converting.
>>1110620(OP)
I give her 2 years max and she'll leave pedo cult.
>>1110620(OP)
I used to be an Atheist; however I was convinced of God’s existence through the many inductive philosophical arguments. I am also convinced that if God were to exist He would be multi personal, and hence I believe in Trinitarian theology.

I am also convinced of Jesus’ existence and miracle workings, considering the New Testament was obviously compiled from a Oral tradition / Oral History, which means it is reliable.

Even coming from an Agnostic point of view—Jesus was the most important person in history; but unlike other philosophers His story didn’t end at His death. He did something unprecedented,

He came back.
Built for BBC.
>>1110620(OP)
meh. whatever. i hope she is happy.
>>1110620(OP)
Islam isn’t completely uncompelling, especially compared to other monotheistic religions. Christianity has a vague sacrificial story that involves a unary triad of father-son-holy spirit, in which a father somehow needs to let his own son be sacrificed (insert nonsensical story of Judas) to settle a cosmic score and open the gates of heaven. Judaism is annoying and has too many rules, and actually is racist. Islam, meanwhile, is simple and compelling to someone prone to theism: there is one all powerful God, and all are His people and made in His image. Man and woman serve certain roles. Be good to others and believe in Him. Kill those who do not, especially Jews. End. Its not crazy to me that people convert.
>>1110620(OP)
I'm fine if refugees are retarded and they want to ruin their life praying a god seen by a jogger that made himself be fucked by cammels, but why you come to Europe? simply return to desert and pray your sand jogger without bother Europeans. She decided to become refugee, fine, but she has to move away from Europe.
Why is it always the loonies and synthetic drug addicts who convert to Islam?
>>1110620(OP)
Northern European features: smooth porcelain skin. Light features. Graceful physique. Soft bodies. Accepting and nurturing societies. Both genders are extremely feminist. Their nations are basically a woman if you could personify a whole nation.

Meanwhile Refugees: tall strong handsome. Lovers. Conquerors. Warriors. Surplus of men spreading out to spread patriarchal values. Any woman coming in contact with Refugees automatically gets submitted. Whites are basically like perfect incubators for Refugees. It's almost like Allah created a race of women to balance out the strong masculinity of Refugees and make a perfect union.
>>1110620(OP)
>World champion weight lifter from Latvia

Is it even possible to find kosher smegma butter in the grocery store in Latvia?
>>1110620(OP)
honestly, at this point I'd take Islam over this godforsaken hyperliberalism in the west
>>1110620(OP)
Takbir! give me a refugee QT and i'll convert to islam(the most chill sect) any day.
>>1110620(OP)
lmao poor eastern yuropoor degrades herself even more through conversion to an religion of a sandnigger-god
>>1110620(OP)
Mental illness
>>1110620(OP)
That's not how you spell Almdudler my dude.
Also no, we are full.
>>1110620(OP)
>I'M REFUGEE NOW! PLEASE DON'T POST MY PICTURES!
Attention whore. The whole reason any woman makes any decision is for attention. I hope she gets the black eye Moohamed promised her.
>>1110620(OP)
what is the point of wearing a hijab and covering yourself if you whored yourself out for years, before putting it on? it's like first shooting all the guns you can find and then advertise to ban all guns.
>>1110620(OP)
>I am converting to islam and covering everything for modesty
>MAKE SURE TO LIKE AND FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM INSHALLAH
>>1110620(OP)
So you have chosen death....
>>1110620(OP)
Is it just me or does everyone who converts to islam have a really round head?
Kek
mashallah
Refugees are anti-racist cucks who's women crave BBC, i'd rather become a Sikh
>>1110620(OP)
>coverting
Nice larp. If she really was refugee shed say reverting
>>1110620(OP)
Should be expelled from her country desu
>>1110620(OP)
Who cares... Let her get stoned for trying to drive or whatever you animals do.
Literally built for BBC
Submit!
Allah is the deceiver, according to pedo rapist Muhammad himself, piss be upon him. She worships Satan now.

I hope she does not enjoy getting raped by mudslimes. Will be interesting to find out when she gets acid on face.
If Jesus was born of a virgin who is his father?
It's called Almdudler you goatfucking little boy molesting sandnigger
>>1110620(OP)
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>1110620(OP)
Refugees allow ladyboys now?

how progressive
>>1110620(OP)
>Refugees believe Mecca has the divine protection of Allah
>Got slaughtered and trashed by Qarmatians and refugee bodies were thrown in their own Holy Well
>Stole the sacred Black Stone and peed on it daily
It never even began for Muslimcels.
>>1110620(OP)
Islam is a tool of kikes
She needs to be beaten to death.
>>1110620(OP)
Sand joggers are subhuman but at least they have the right attitude toward jews and queers and thots