/mc/ - Monaco Flag

/mc/ - Monaco

• Publisher!TV4chanQxf
  • Th 18.06.20 23:03:49
  • [ ]
  • [ Reply ]

white shot dead by black for using a racial slur

>Lessie Britton got into a dispute with his neighbor at MLK Boulevard and Monaco on Wednesday night.
>when the neighbor called Britton a racial slur, Britton shot him in the chest from his car.
>The man later died at a hospital.
https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/06/18/lessie-britton-denver-police-deadly-shooting/
Black fragility
>>948822(OP)
That is why you need to wear a body armor when you call a nigger a nigger.
why does ghetto violence always happen on roads named after MLK Jr?
He's no nigger now.
For sure
>>948822(OP)
Neighbor: "You're a fucking nigger!"
Nigger: "Yes"
*bang bang*
Nigger: "Bix Nood Das Rite Whitey"

Nigger dies in jail
>>948822(OP)
>MLK Blvd
Guarantee that nigger is just a low life ghetto lying nigger
>>948822(OP)
>a dispute with his neighbor at MLK Boulevard
I have a dream that one day we will shoot each other with guns when we hear a word that might hurt our feelings.
bullshit.
anytime they act up they always say "he called me a nigger"
>>948822(OP)
HOLY SHIT THE PLOT THICKENS
>Denver man is in jail after allegedly shooting his neighbor in the chest during an argument about where he parked his car.
>According to the victim’s wife, the suspect refused to move his vehicle until the victim and his children presented immigration documents.
>The victim’s son was shot in the arm but survived.
https://kdvr.com/news/local/man-accused-of-killing-neighbor-after-argument-involving-racial-slur/
play stupid games win stupid prizes
We live in a time when a nigger can use the "but he called me a bad word" defense and get acquited, if he even gets charged.
The shooting was in north aurora so it was probably a Mexican who called him that no less
>>948822(OP)
All niggers deserve death that's it. Fuck niggers make them into wind-chimes
>>948822(OP)
That is a lie.
No white person uses that kind of language, because no white person is a hip hop artist.
>>948822(OP)
This happened near me. The victim was Mexican not white and the shooter was asking him to prove he was legal or something and then shot him
>>948822(OP)
>racial slur
shouldn't it be 'alleged' racial slur? Niggers lie about everything, I wouldn't be surprised if that's just their 'go to' reasoning for why they do dumb shit.
>>948822(OP)
Looks like spics. Seems expected given racial animus between nigs and spics.
>>948822(OP)
I guess he just proved the white guy right by shooting him over a word.
>>948822(OP)
What a crazy country everyone running around mad as fuck all armed to the teeth are you sure this is what your founding fathers intended?
>>948822(OP)
niggeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>948822(OP)
Honkey is the new nigger. If you ever find yourself in an altercation with anyone of off-white skin tone loudly and vociferously refer to them as honkey. This will provide you with a couple of benefits.

1) it will confuse them potentially giving you a tactical advantage

2) it could keep you from catching a hate crime charge for using any other derogatory nomenclature in the event you are being recorded

3) it will amuse you to be reminded you are calling a nigger honkey because this is clown world

You must practice this until it becomes second nature. My mantra is: Honkeys tongue my anus.
>>948822(OP)
>Police arrested Britton after he pulled up next to a responding officer to tell them what happened. Officers found two guns in his possession.
God damn, that is one stupid jogger.
>>948822(OP)
do spics go apeshit when they are called spics?
>>948822(OP)
>white shot dead by black for using a racial slur
Every
Single
Time
What’s funny is the neighborhood(s) this happened in are getting rapidly whiter. This boomer nigger helped that cause. They’re white lib shits but whatever
>>948822(OP)
>MLK Boulevard
>shooting
Why am I not surprised?
kek it really was all the lynchings, the KKK and just the general hate for black people that was holding them back from doing this shit
And thats the tea sis
In another addition of triggered niggers.
Well that’s what happens he threaten his life essientially
>>948822(OP)
What kind of dumbfuckcalls an old black guy nigger? Im not quite justifying it but he must have had a death wish
>>948822(OP)
is the media reporting that the victim was white?
>>948822(OP)
We told yall crackers we aint putting up with you shit no more.

The penalty for a cracker calling a nigga the n-word to his face is death.

If yall can kill a nigga for jogging through the neighborhood then a nigga should be able to shoot a cracker for calling him the n-word.

No justice no peace.
>>948822(OP)
>OOOHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE
Living anywhere near a road named MLK
>>948822(OP)
>when the neighbor called Britton a racial slur, Britton shot him in the chest from his car.

I doubt that even happened. He just chimped out and decided he'd say she called him a nigger.
Call a nigger "nigger" and watch him prove you right.
>>948822(OP)
>senile old man goes on a racial rage induced rampage, killing one man and injuring a toddler.
>More details at 11.
You cant make this shit up.
>>948822(OP)
>at MLK Boulevard
Someone is bad at taking hints.
>>948822(OP)
Will the nigger get a hate crime?
... so as long as they claim they got called the (((N-word))), then they are free to kill?
>>948822(OP)
This nigger is gonna spend the rest of his miserable life in jail
>>948822(OP)
>MLK Boulevard
Did this guy not realize where he lived?
>>948822(OP)
I used to repossess cars in Denver. MLK and Monaco was one of those no go areas for me. I had to pull a gun on two crackhead niggers walking up on me while I was eating my breakfast in my truck alone at like 5am in an empty parking lot in that area. They thought they were gonna mug me until they walked up and saw a Glock 19 in my hand.
>>948822(OP)
I'm sure there's actual proof of him calling the nigger a nigger this time, right.
>killing someone of a word
Fragile as fuck.
Black fragility
>>948822(OP)
And the dead man can't deny it. Guess the media will make him the next saint after Floyd
hell walk and the white mans family will be forced to pay him for emotional distress
Should be a hate crime, they use the word themselves but if a white person does too then they get violent
>>948822(OP)
Wanna bet there is absolutely zero proof of the slur?
>>948822(OP)
Isn't it victim shaming, the only witness pulled the trigger. now the murder victim gets portrayed as a piece of shit in the media.
>>948822(OP)
Whites don't live in the ghetto

It was a spic
Fucking nigger
>>948822(OP)
play stupid games, play stupid prizes
>>948822(OP)
>shoot somebody
>say "he called me the no-no word!" (usually not true)
>instant NPC sympathy
So what race was the victim?
>>948822(OP)
They always use this excuse
>>948822(OP)
Put the fucking monkey in a cage where IT belongs for LIFE.

Fucking niggers!
Around blacks, never exist.
>>948822(OP)
How did Denver get to be 10% black?
>>948822(OP)
>living on MLK boulevard
Nigger and Trigger only differ slightly.
>>948822(OP)
>>when the neighbor called Britton a racial slur, Britton shot him in the chest from his car.
Of course there is no evidence of this.
Which wouldn't excuse it. But there is no evidence of it.
al sharpton?
>>948822(OP)
>mlk blvd and monaco

That is the blackest intersection on the planet
>>948822(OP)
prediction nigger gets off without issue while the brother of the dude who was killed gets death penalty.
>>948822(OP)
bring a weapon any time you encounter these beings. they're the mental equivalent of a 15 year old white kid.
>>948822(OP)
Fucking nigger. Should be hanged.
>>948822(OP)
Meanwhile in 1930's America
>Officer, I only shot that nigger because he made a pass at this here white women. I was so offended I shot him dead.
>You did the right thing son