/pl/ - Poland Flag

/pl/ - Poland

A post found on one of polish sites: >Tonight they released...

A post found on one of polish sites:

>Tonight they released my brother in law from arrest in Minsk and I feel obliged to describe to you what happens there, because it's beyond human imagination: the first day consisted of standing with you arms high and facing the wall while they beat you from time to time. You cannot speak or drop your arms or you will be beaten even more. During the whole day you are not given any food or water, or even a permission to use the toilet. During the beating they repeated saying thigs like "we will teach you how to vote" or "now you'll know who's you president". Anyone who tried to argument with the police was beaten, sometimes to unconsciousness. If you tried to be a hero - you were practically leaving in an ambulance. The arrestees were given some documents to sign, probably to be used against them in court. No sign = beating. After a day, the arrestees were taken to cells and even given some water. Around 50 people in a cell designed for 3-4 people, so they still had to stand up. Lots of people were unable to walk by then, so they were transported directly to the hospital. Some people were so traumatized they couldn't recognize their own family upon release. Women and girls got similar treatment, they were getting undressed, getting beaten, threatened with rape and getting called "polish whores".

This is the picture of Belarussian "based authoritarian government" you admire so much. Spread the info.
>>1176406(OP)
Good. They deserve it for enabling the junkie and ladyboy agenda.
If they are beating fags, joggers ladyboys or commies, I dont care.
>>1176406(OP)
I hate other westerners, they’re so spoiled by modern culture they unironically believe a “based” dictatorship where you get beaten to a pulp if you step out of line is better.
>>1176406(OP)
>Polish whores
Well, you gotta hand it to them, Belarussians and the Lithuanians belong in one country united in hatred over how the poles of the Commonwealth fucked them over
>>1176406(OP)
>polish sauces
>>1176406(OP)
>spread the disinfo

No thanks. Dont you have a black site to take care of, CIA jogger in Poland?
Paying the price for supporting globalhomo agenda. I hope he learns his lesson well & comes correct. This is the wrong board if you wish sympathy for communists.
>>1176406(OP)
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1LyxBawnWjMJN
>>1176406(OP)
These are the same cliches that they spread about the Ukrainian/Hong Kong/whatever Middle Eastern government when the kikes want to overthrow them.

It is sad that naive young people always fall for this and believe they are fighting for freedom.
Fucking based. This is the only way to deal with communists other than decapitation and helicopter rides.
>>1176406(OP)
Ok so in response they’re following the WIFE OF SOME POLITICIAN
A PERSON WHOSE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT WAS LYING ON HER BACK FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Slavs are fucking pussies
Wtf is happening in Poland? Why is everyone in Poland suddenly turning pro APPLE INC.? Is embracing APPLE INC. values another way of antagonising Russia ?
BASED
>>1176406(OP)
got what they asked for
don't subvert and incite other nation's peoples you filthy jew rat
>>1176406(OP)
do they suckle your beanus as torture too?
>>1176406(OP)
If only Polish people had a state of their own to live in instead of having to push for foreign agendas in another country.
>>1176406(OP)
Based Igors.
>>1176406(OP)
>protesting in a dictatorship
>what can go wrong
they had it coming desu
>>1176406(OP)
Don't care

Still voting Trump
>>1176406(OP)
That's nothing. I received worse bruises from the french police and we're all acclaimed as the leaders of free Europe.
>>1176406(OP)
Fuck off zog shit stirrer we all know you glow
All the internet is full of video where police just take people from the street, not even protestors, preferably young strong men.
Most of the detained are end in hospital. Many with diagnosed anus trauma.
Pols degenerates. Woooo, lucashenko is based we want be too taken by police and raped by gummy bars.
What makes me feel better that you very soon get your Jewish dictatorship and will teste the medicine of true dictatorship
>>1176406(OP)
>During the beating they repeated saying thigs like "we will teach you how to vote" or "now you'll know who's you president"
>Women and girls got similar treatment, they were getting undressed, getting beaten, threatened with rape and getting called "polish whores".

holy fuck that's based as hell. fuck fags, ladyboys, and neo-communists.
>>1176406(OP)
Oh shit - with this level of propaganda, Belarus is gonna get (((democratized))) aren't they?
>>1176406(OP)
>Torturing polaks For the fun of it
Based hwiterussians
>>1176406(OP)
sounds like standard procedure they use also for arrested football fans in western europe... portugal, spain, france, italy, even switzerland... i used to be an travelling football fan, I know this from 1st hand experience.. a good beating forms your character, so get over it .
>>1176406(OP)
watch the outrage from the right about belarus and them watch them cheer the same thing for blm protesters
>>1176406(OP)
>muh 6 trillion paid protesters
Sauce?
>>1176406(OP)
I don't know much about what's going on in Belarus. Usually when I see people "protesting" especially in a country touching Russia and ESPECIALLY in a former SSR I immediately assume the CIA is doing this. What are they revolting about? The usual things? (((freedom and democracy)))?
>>1176406(OP)
>B-BUT MUH ETHNOSTATE
Fan fiction not based in reality.
>>1176406(OP)
I'm kinda skeptical about "muh poor protesters" against governments that globohomo doesn't like.
Remember how media told us to feel bad about "protesters against evil dictators Assad" and they turned out to be ISIS?
>>1176406(OP)
>Spread the info
What info? A paragraph and a picture of some bruises?

Calling that "info" is why people believe in the holocaust.
If you look at those bruises carefully, you can see Pepe the Frog and Jesus
>>1176406(OP)
Fuck off, Belarus is not a tyrannical state.

Think what polish officials are doing for last three decades, selling out to UE and NATO, slaves to WHO.
>>1176406(OP)
Based pollock. Oppression and cruelty should always be fought.
Weren't they already beaten when they got arrested?
>>1176406(OP)
Should have shot all of them instead. Seethe and dilate you fucking subhuman.
>>1176406(OP)
Bumpo, good info.
>>1176406(OP)
Based, we fucking love that shit. There's nothing more based and redpilled than being beaten senseless for literally nothing. The more human cruelty and violence the better. Perhaps they should submit random people to the death penalty to prove how based they are. Poland will forever be /ourcountry/. Sieg Heil!
>>1176406(OP)
Only now I realized what kind of degenerates are sitting here in /pl/

People are going against inhuman commie dictatorship:

>REEEEE THEY ARE LEFTISTS FUCK ANTIFA

Just braindead.
yeah got a glimpse on teewee, same shit, i mean what do they expect? that braindead youth gonna keep flooding and overwhelm the state? lol
dunno much about him but judging by the treatment in media wish Lukaszenko all the best - stay strong and beat the shit out of leftie scum, if they get rowdy up the fucking wall you go, no you ain't gonna stand all night against it
>>1176406(OP)
This is good. No need to tolerate mobs. Peaceful protesting doesn’t exist any more.
>>1176406(OP)
Based, leftist Poles need beatings.
>>1176406(OP)
>During the beating they repeated saying thigs like "we will teach you how to vote" or "now you'll know who's you president". Anyone who tried to argument with the police was beaten, sometimes to unconsciousness. If you tried to be a hero - you were practically leaving in an ambulance.
Leftwing LARP
>>1176406(OP)
I am a nolife NEET and I only heard about this situation in Belarus 1-2 weeks ago. Before that NO Belarus poster shared anything with us here. Post archives or you arre full of shit. So no information about this dictator and now they want /pl/ to magically come to a concensus to agree with everything they say? Who the fuck are these Belarus poster anyway? Did they creep out of their shithole country these last few days? WHy do we only hear abotu this shit now? ALL european countries have occasionally their own generals to explain the situation in their country to /pl/, where was thefucking Belarus update? You fuckers literally waited till you were marched to the guilotines before sharing any fucking update with us?? GO die in hell you retards. Why should we support you you fucking jews? How do you exxpect us to bebelieve you with some sad pictures of police abuse? If your leader was so fucking scary why didn't you reach out before he fucking became the godking of your country? Are all Belarussian this low fucking IQ? If this guy si really evil then I support you guys, but fucking jeez its really fucking hard to support such fucking low IQ retarded communsit faggot jews. If you want people to fucking believe you stop being lazy ass retarded JEWS and tell us what the fuck is happening. Otherwise go fucking die.
>>1176406(OP)
Kek, there was already 'badly beaten' 'journalist' in Polsat today. Whoever put that junkie pakeup on him should add some cuts and make sure his eye was at least bloodshot.
Wasn't someone from gov. meeting Pompeo today? PiS is bunch of whores, crying at EU for supporting PO and now openly supporting anti government groups in Belarus, expecting what?
Unironically based, if someone's going to overthrow the government, they better prove they're serious by enduring shit like that.
If we were one quarter as tough on the faggots rioting here they all would've gone home to be s-o-yfaggots in a different way.
>>1176406(OP)
>>>wykop
>>1176406(OP)
If we just had more of this in America we would be in a much better situation than we are right now. If they were ripping these idiots off the streets and bringing them somewhere to hurt them into being a good boy.
>>1176406(OP)
I hate this board. So many of you are such insufferable shit bags.
>>1176406(OP)
Do those people have names and addresses?
Can they be tracked?

Yes. Yes.
Nice to see the Poland doing Cia work, keep sucking that jew cock, they maybe let you keep you sons without hormones
>>1176406(OP)
mfw "redpilled" /pl/ brainlets hate leftism and communism so much they start to admire post-soviet authoritarian government
y my peepee hard
BASED! Жывe Лyкaшeнкo!
Belarus must democratize and join our Empire. They can have ladyboy parades for all I care as long as they buy their food at Aldi and Lidl.
>>1176406(OP)
> An uppity foreigner who likely particapted in protests got beaten up.
Oh noes...
>>1176406(OP)
>Threaten with rape
Can't do shit right. Here when a commi girl went missing she was raped by the entire police station, have the child that was then give away to some friends of the government to be raise as their own and the mother send to the bottom of the ocean on an helicopter ride.
>>1176406(OP)
>If you tried to be a hero - you were practically leaving in an ambulance.

retard leftists thinking they are in a marvel movie lmao you vapid illiterate imbeciles this is the real world.
>>1176406(OP)
Based and redpilled.
>>1176406(OP)
Newsflash you edgy little faggots: pretty much 100% of us qualify as enemies of the state or dangerous radicals, intelligentsia, etc and would be the first in line for this treatment if it were being handed out by our governments.
>>1176406(OP)
>Mine brother was out for jog and was picked up at random for whistling at a white woman on his way to church to turn his life around. He was picked out at random and they beat his testicles for 15 days without pause.

Idgaf fren, Small price to pay for not letting faggots teach transexualism to toddlers. Small price indeed.
>>1176406(OP)
>During the beating they repeated saying thigs like "we will teach you how to vote" or "now you'll know who's you president". Anyone who tried to argument with the police was beaten, sometimes to unconsciousness. If you tried to be a hero - you were practically leaving in an ambulance.
Jesus...
>>1176406(OP)
>During the beating they repeated saying thigs like "we will teach you how to vote" or "now you'll know who's you president"
They never tell you why you get the beating, that's like Oppression 101.
Sorry, Polebro, I'm going to have to put this in the bullshit bin.
sounds like a lot of work. Just shoot them
Based and Lukashenko pilled.
nice thing about joggers is you can beat them black and blue and give them a fat lip and a black eye and no one can tell
That’s nothing compared to Hell.
>>1176406(OP)
the kikes and the russians are at low-intensity war over Belarus. Both sides will be covertly making gang warfare moves, political moves etc.
>>1176406(OP)
>We must spread neoliberal democracy to Belarus!
>>1176406(OP)
find the preparators at night, break knees and pull teeth. if he feels extra the tongue can go too.
After that the cripple will hurt nobody anymore.
>>1176406(OP)
>polish
What the fuck were they even doing in Belarus to begin with? If I were Бaцкo and found Poles trying to vote against me in my nation's elections then I'd probably do much worse than just beat you Soros joggers. Fuck off back to your country and stop manipulating other elections
>>1176406(OP)
I'm not against beating people. This greentext only says that someone was tortured. If that is all then great, I don't have anything against torture.
>>1176406(OP)
THIS IS DRMPHS FAULT!!
>>1176406(OP)
>Minsk
A den of stinking evil
>>1176406(OP)
looks like my legs after battle of the nations. stop being a pussy.
this is retarded and I dont believe it.
such treatment does nothing but create radical creepers who will come back.
i need to see proof of how your faggot ass brother was beat up
>>1176406(OP)
>mild beatings
>barely physical torture
What fag imagination do they mean?
>>1176406(OP)
BFD.

sounds EXACTLY like what I've seen in "the drunk tank" when I GET ARRESTED on "Silicon Valley" (few diff counties).

Smarmy drunk asks "Why?" when told to stand over there. Next thing you hear is him screaming and thuds.

Other guy doesn't want to sign the release papers to GTFO. Pull feet out from under him, boom, face on concrete and hauled screaming with bloody face down flight of stairs.

PS-Not a SINGLE 'Holocaust Survivor' has ever shown so much a scar from all those savage beatings. In my 3rd grade class 50% of boys had broken at least one bone by 8yrs old.
>>1176406(OP)
https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv6EGim162TxHGU-u9ESfIG4QzoPGVIFZe1obfQT4bsI2EVp372EppUtyuFOndd-YOYjTlbRuXQEPfwOywm4ppZQ1e4tif4Ad-p8oXLlprV9GSFkFIlaDeOSp-5OJGJBvXOI7oDrBDRuDtL_1m0WLWlwvvE-HMTb-PLw78X3FXkq_1u0Dr246yTZ1UHTU3Uj0hERl32Jzx0EQW3X1rBG-bem8PXn5pShNT8vypLHcYK0256EeF8wqXi6OPLVLIQsSgJOlRMLzzJsmpYdyN0ITiBH5xS5RTu_1zVXspIY7NVFSpKjskYY5q0L0XZP8xcTtvMk9VDAQOIG0M9587OWLtDNyBrznZKA
>>1176406(OP)
>sauce: dude trust me
>>1176406(OP)
>This is the picture of Belarussian "based authoritarian government" you admire so much. Spread the info.
So fucking Belarussia is communist now. Wow we're completely fucked. Why did he get thrown in jail???
Even more based then before. Also what polish are doing among protesters of another country?
>>1176406(OP)
Should be the standard treatment for rioters desu
are you talking about syrian jails ?
>>1176406(OP)
Trying to get support from /pl/? You must be new.

This place is contrarian- next time, pretend you're on the other side.
>>1176406(OP)
classic cia jew lies
>>1176406(OP)
Are they willing to train our police so we can deal with our jogger problem?
>>1176406(OP)
I’m glad White Russia crack down on the commie scum.
Just avoid globohomo protest and be fine!
Yes, that is based. I want dictatorship, I want violence, I want the killing of junkies and jews, I want the killing of any social liberals. You're right, this isn't what I want. This is nothing compared to what I want.