/pl/ - Poland Flag

/pl/ - Poland

Is Poland anti Semetic?

Hey guys my wife and I have family originating in Poland, but our family lost everything in the Holocaust (26 family members dead in my family alone). Anyways, the economy is good, finance sector is good, and its not controlled by Nazis or Communists. I visited Auschwitz last year and the country is beautiful. So would you guys be open to a Jew moving back?
>>1266311(OP)
You wouldn't be welcome there, no.
>>1266311(OP)
IS COFFEE GOOD FOR YOU /pl/?

BUILT FOR BBC?
>>1266311(OP)
>Is Poland anti Semetic?
the real question is: Is Poland anti Semetic enough?
>>1266311(OP)
I fucked the one on the right. Not even kidding.
>>1266311(OP)
>Originating in Poland
>Jewish
>American
>6 gorillion family members that were commie jews fighting against Europe and Poland died.
Auschwitz is temporarily closed, but can hopefully open up soon again for intake.
Go to israel or something
>>1266311(OP)
Envision the perfume...
Reminder that only because of G*rms the Communists managed to take half of Europe and become a popular ideology
>>1266311(OP)
I'm a polak and I wish Poland was germanized and assimilated
>>1266311(OP)
>Is Poland anti Semetic?
Yes

https://www.unz.com/akarlin/quantified-jq/
dont subvert the nation,moshe.
>>1266311(OP)
>So would you guys be open to a Jew moving back?
>Take me in o tender woman
>>1266311(OP)
Depends, if you are like a faggot junkie and your whole personality is: Hi I'm jew, love me.
Then fuck off, if not is okey but anti-semitism is common, also light antisemitism like jokes and stuff.
Also don't do Jewish shit like bring joggers.
The Holocaust never happened.
>>1266311(OP)
SLIDE THREAD NOT POLITICAL STOP REWARDING THE JEW

STILL RE-ELECTING TRUMP.
>>1266311(OP)
Sorry you have to go to Israel Mr Kikestein.
>>1266311(OP)
I don't think anyone cares if you want to be polish
>>1266311(OP)
Look with how things are going in the world the only place that'll really be a safe home is surrounded by your own people.
Move to Israel. The world has changed, migration is evil and the masses are waking up to it.
>>1266311(OP)
1. It's not your country, it never was.
2. Stay there unless you want to know what real anti-semitism feels like.
3. Kill yourself, obviously the typhoid missed a few.
Fuck off yank. Even if you would be not jewish, stay away fucking yankee.
it is
>>1266311(OP)
fuck off, europe is full
move to israel
>>1266311(OP)
Built for my big pajeet cock.
No, Jews aren't European. You need to self-deport to Israel.
>>1266311(OP)
Fuck off we're full.
>>1266311(OP)
>our family lost everything in the Holocaust
clearly not since you're alive
stop making the same thread every day
>>1266311(OP)
Kys kike
>>1266311(OP)
YES! Please move back to Europe so we can gas you at our convenience without sailing, war, or extradition requests
Convert
>>1266311(OP)
The correct answer is yes, only if you stop identifying as Jewish and either identify completely as a white American or a Polish person from America. The fact that you even mention that you're Jewish means you do not see yourself as a European. The choice is simple, either join as and become a White European, or get in the oven.
>>1266311(OP)
YES FUCK OFF!
>>1266311(OP)
oven dodger
>>1266311(OP)
you're not even welcome on this board, really, fuck off
Dont come here. We don't want you here.
No now fuck off back into hell you foreskin stealing demon
>>1266311(OP)
>Family originating in Poland
>Jew
You aren't Polish
So Many many survivors of this
(((Holocaust)))
>>1266311(OP)
How can a country that is ruled by them be antisemitic?
>>1266311(OP)
Bro, My great great grandpa died in Dachau and at this point even I am anti-Semetic.

I know YOU didn't do anything personally, but the freaks in Hollywood and NYC have ruined our reputation in every White country.

I suggest just going to Israel. It's not bad there. Too many Orthos, but otherwise nice.
>>1266311(OP)
the closest apostles of jesus were jews, anon.; therefore whatever you're talking about is something good
>>1266311(OP)
Kys kike.
Your family too.
>>1266311(OP)
I’m 36 and spent this summer at the beach. I would bring my chair, a book, and a water bottle and sit in the sun and read every day. I can’t even tell you how many 16-35 year old women (beautiful, at that!) I watched walk by me, alone or with a friend, with a cell phone. They would get to the end of the beach where there was a rock Outcropping and either
>take selfies for an hour
>record somewhere between 50-100 takes of a dance video
>pose at the waters edge and have their friend take a pic, look at the pics, not be satisfied with any of them, repeat.
People talk about the incels and everything that’s wrong with modern men, but the 21st century American woman is absolute trash. Some of these girls are really beautiful, but if you saw how long they spend making a dance video, how you could feel anything but pure hatred is beyond me.
Yes there are, since they hate refugees, and love ashkenazi jews.
yes, lets meet up at auschwitz for "remembering"
IM GOING TO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
>>1266311(OP)
are the girls on your pic jewish?
>>1266311(OP)
I prefer refugee girls
>>1266311(OP)
another pogrom?
why not
absolutely not
>>1266311(OP)
>Hey guys my wife and I have family originating in Poland, but our family lost everything in the Holocaust
Living in poland does not make them jews. Return to isreal and stop trying to repeat history.

>The only thing hitler did right was clear Poland of jews
t. every Pole who lived through the war
>>1266311(OP)
>Hey guys my wife and I have family originating in Poland
fuck off jew. you do not want to go there. only death awaits you
>>1266311(OP)
Why the fuck do you want to move from a kike infested land to a kike ridden land. Don't you have your own land these days, Isreal? What is wrong with you and your people anyways!