/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

/ctg/ CHAUVIN TRIAL GENERAL DAY 7 #9 - rootin' tootin' nelson edition

Trial began Monday, March 29 and is scheduled to last 4 weeks before juror goes into deliberation.

>Prosecution is still calling their witnesses to give testimony and entering exhibits into evidence.
>This will take until the rest of the week, approx.
>When the prosecution’s witnesses are done, then the defence will call their witnesses, which will take approx. 2 weeks

>Prosecution's list of witnesses
https://www.mncourts.gov/mncourtsgov/media/High-Profile-Cases/27-CR-20-12646/StateWitnessList02082021.pdf

>Defendant's list of witnesses
https://www.mncourts.gov/mncourtsgov/media/High-Profile-Cases/27-CR-20-12646/WitnessList02082021.pdf

Charges against Derek Chauvin (he has pleaded not guilty to all charges)

>Second degree felony murder- does not require intention to kill, death of victim occurs during the commission of a felony, in this case the state is arguing third degree assault
>Third degree murder- no intent to kill, but evincing a depraved mind without regard for human life
>Second degree manslaughter - no intent to kill, but created an unreasonable risk of serious harm or death

The state is arguing that Chauvin used excessive force against George Floyd in violation of his training as an MPD

>Medical Examiner’s Report:
https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/documents/floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf

>Anon’s collection of trial highlights
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqhx-6OBQdUO6bLAvMSu8Rg/videos

LIVESTREAM WITH CHAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgqw2V4l7v8
>>1507535(OP)
Chauvin will walk.
Let digits decide.
Joggers
No sir
>>1507535(OP)
CHUCKING SNEED YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE.

I didn't expect much visiting this site but 90% of your "humorous" content is straight up racism, homofeedbia and even anti-Sneedmitism.

What the CHUCK is wrong with you people, like seriously, stop spreading your stupid anti-Sneedmitic garbage, you're just riding the same unjustified and pointless hate bandwagon blaming Sneedbrew people for everything bad for literally no reason.

It's bullsneed. I came over here from a site I won't mention after seeing idiot trolls feed our discussions with "Snood," whatever the hell that means, and I am fucking CHOOK.

Monsters laughing at George Floyd's overdose.
The N word (Nelson) everywhere.
Formerly Chuck's denial galore.
Some weird beef with Chucknadians.
Actual goddamned Gary support.
Oh, and apparently lunatics who insist outer sneed isn't real?

What even is this feed & seed? How do human beings become so psychotically misinformed, hateful, and demented?

You know, before Gary ruined everything, I was actually a free speech kind of guy. Live and let live. But now? NOW after seeing the feed that goes on here?

Yeah.

We need to give the internet a good housefeeding. Far right sneedholes like this are dangerous and shouldn't be allowed to breath.

And baby Floyd help us if any of the racist idiots here actually own buns. These people need government shrinks to sort out their illness, not lethal fentanyl.

The fact that we have to feed with this kind of internet seedicalization just shows what a chucked up place America can sneed.
>>1507535(OP)
OVER RULED
>>1507535(OP)
Can someone give me the run down on this trial, been busy and haven't watched any of it. Why is it still going after almost a week?
>>1507535(OP)
Any lawfags in here?

Why is this a murder trial?

Isn't murder supposed to be premeditated?
>>1507535(OP)
Nelson is destroying the states case...
>>1507535(OP)
can someone explain why Sun, a UK site that has nothing to do with this, calls it a "killing" instead of a death, when this is still in trial?
>>1507535(OP)
Is this a prosecution or defence witness on the stand currently?
>>1507535(OP)
fuck fuck I woke up late, I just got here, what did I miss???
>>1507535(OP)
>Trapezoid
Should have named this "LESS THAN TEN SECONDS" edition. You can do that for the next one.
>>1507535(OP)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PERHAPS
>>1507535(OP)
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

HOLY SHIT!
>>1507535(OP)
which day is mr chauvin going to speak? if at all?
>>1507535(OP)
GUYS I JUST WENT AWAY FOR A PISS
WHAT DID I MISS?
>>1507535(OP)
what are the chances that this uppity negro is able to rub his 2 brain cells together to realize that his professionalism-ness contributed to the death of Floyd with his actions as a rowdy bystander?
>>1507535(OP)
>sir, with all of your ground defense training, have you learned how to escape a full nelson?
>>1507535(OP)
friends, I will bake and post the new thread on page 9
do not worry
>>1507535(OP)
HOLY FUCK IT'S OVER.

CHAUVIN WILL WALK!!!
>>1507535(OP)
Could tell this witness would be a disaster for the prosecution before the prosecution was even done with their questioning. Why would they call this guy?
NEED NELSON CLICHES NOW!!
what upsets me is seeing how dejected these witnesses look when they are forced to reveal the truth. as if it crushes them just to give honest answers. what is wrong with these sick people
>>1507535(OP)
Defense started brining their own witnesses already?
>>1507535(OP)
What is he thinking right now?
>>1507535(OP)
Your honor this wasn’t supposed to happen
can't the prosecution stop this? speculation or leading the witness
here comes johnny
>>1507535(OP)
MAKE NEW THREAD
>>1507535(OP)
I'D LIKE TO REPORT A MURDER!!!! ERIC NELSON JUST MURDERED THE STATE
>>1507535(OP)
is everyone in here too dumb to create a new thread?`
Probably everyone of you retards are phonefags or faceberg tourists

>inb4 make one
I'd but I'm not allowed to create threads
I don't know guys, this isnt a great path for Nelson to take, cherry picking certain moments can just be directly countered by prosecution doing their own cherry picking.
how do i get flowing hair like Nelson's?
>>1507535(OP)
> YES, ITS POSSIBLE
>>1507535(OP)
IT’S POSSIBLE
too much onions in these witnesses today