/pt/ - Portugal Flag

/pt/ - Portugal

why are they this inactive on this board? portugal anons are...

why are they this inactive on this board? portugal anons are drastically more active here, cant even hold a candle. are they exceptionally immune to globo - hence they aren't really concerned?
>>1455756(OP)
they're busy being junkie on /int/
Spaniards, for the most part, can't speak english.
>>1455756(OP)
Immune to globohomo? Bitch they're more cucked than Germany holy shit
>>1455756(OP)
Based Catholic country desu. I wish the whole world was like that.
I hate Portuguese people with a passion. But they are based and racistpilled. Never met an “open minded” Portuguese person.
>>1455756(OP)
>17th most active country in pt, portogual at 20th place
>op's country at 60th place between algeria and indonesia

why so inactive op? are you all sharing one pc at the village hall?
>>1455756(OP)
what happens here?
>>1455756(OP)
not autistic enough
>>1455756(OP)
They are too busy paying extra shifts to finance more North African skittles lmao (implying those lazy fuckers Iberians work at all)
>>1455756(OP)
they are low IQ
>>1455756(OP)
French and Spaniards have their own websites
French use Jeuxvideo.com
Spaniards use forocoches.com
>>1455756(OP)
their english is bad so /pt/ thinks they are not white which pisses them off. They are basically the England of spics so they rarely learn proper english. I guess they have their own spanish websites
because /pt/ it's shit, I usually post in /sp/ and /a/
Because they are all communists, the just use Twitter like the rest of the communists.
>>1455756(OP)
"Las personas inteligentes, no responden a una provocacion..." _ Jesus G. Maestro
spain is extremly left wing
they are trying extra hard to compensate for Franco, so they support the most left wing, athetistic policies possible
>>1455756(OP)
my guess is spain riddeled with people of questionable heritage (JOGGERS) didn't want to say it out loud ... you know the rest
>>1455756(OP)
They are busy fucking our women or being faggots. And they don’t speak inglese.
Spaniards and english it’s like teaching a monkey matrices.
They can’t do foreign languages, they are that retard and mentally challenged.
LITERALLY too lazy to even shitpost on the easiest access forum out there.
>>1455756(OP)
>are they exceptionally immune to globo - hence they aren't really concerned?
They literally vandalized (and later banned) a bus for displaying the message "Boys have penises and girls have vaginas", all while allowing a full ad campaign that featured lifelike drawings of a "Boy" with a visible vulva and a "Girl" with a visible penis and testicles. Spain is the most pozzed country in South Europe.
>>1455756(OP)
>no tourism
>no monee
>no internet
Ayayay dios mio
>>1455756(OP)
I have a pure Iberian phenotype
>>1455756(OP)
We're just fed up with the world as our country is likely the most fucked one on the european union, no based right wing rising outside some nationalist wannabe party like VOX, not a single mention of a freedom based party like in england, france or germany. Most of the based spanish anons are preocupied planning how their migration to Andorra will go, I plan to go there as soon as I finish my grad
Spain is unironically the most pozzed of the med countries.
No hate, I still love them as brothers, but they’re fucked.
Me don't speaking english, that is wy
>>1455756(OP)
Spaniards are refugees in denial,their country was part of the caliphate for a long time,it took them centuries to take it back,and even now their women are fucked by moroccan immigrants,what a fucking shithole.
Spain was THE BEST colonial empire.The anglos and the french were both faggots with their inbred kings and queens.
>>1455756(OP)
Second spanish empire when.
Spaniards don't know English.

I remember passing through Spain (fuck stopping in that disgusting country) and seeing people selling famous English songs dubbed in Spanish.
>>1455756(OP)
Because Spanish has more native speakers than Portuguese. This gives spanish virgins a wider array of options.
Don't you know? Spanish like to keep between themselves.
for me the spanish on here are often these huge crybabies who lament about all the evil immigrants in their countries. yet most of the immigrants in their countries are actually spics who are easy to integrate and the few refugees they have are slaves on their tomato fields.
>>1455756(OP)
>are they exceptionally immune to globo - hence they aren't really concerned?
Nope, we're getting globohomoed in spades.
>>1455756(OP)
Portuguese are much more redpilled. Spanish are like the fat, ugly retarded sibling of Portuguese.
>>1455756(OP)
>What do you think about X
>Lmao spaniards lazy
>>1455756(OP)
You should look at blood types of the Portuguese
Lots in common with white countries