/pt/ - Portugal Flag

/pt/ - Portugal

Why is the rest of the Mediterranean so dark compered to the...

Why is the rest of the Mediterranean so dark compered to the Balkans? Can't be the sun
Do Portugal and Spain have the same problem as France where people from their colonies are now colonising them?
serbians are the swarthiest people in europe
slavic blood
>>527096(OP)
Am i really supposed to believe Eastern Hungary is swarthier than Bosnia and Dalmatia?
>>527096(OP)
>Do Portugal and Spain have the same problem as France where people from their colonies are now colonising them?
yes
is finland the future of aryan? based finbros
>>527096(OP)
Medniggers are NAFRI and goatfucker rape babies.
>>527096(OP)
Stop that shit.

White women DO NOT LIKE NIGGERS.

The only one that you see on the internet are WHORES on JewHub or virtue signaling E-Thot.

Interacial couple are not their first choice and will never be.
>>527096(OP)
Stop posting this, PLEASE!
>>527096(OP)
Pair with their IQ and see who is the nigger.
I always knew Moravia and Silesia is full of niggers
>>527096(OP)
Cuz Slavs are the defenders of white culture, religion and enthicity .

Hitler was just supper jelly of the true white master race
KURVAT JE TAT
hits map was tampered with, wasn't it? I remember version where Italians had lighter eyes. On this one it has darker eyes than Turks, which is ridiculous
>>527096(OP)
It won’t be that way for long

You could probably use the same map and title it:

Areas Where Mohamed is the #1 baby name.
>>527096(OP)
seems to be a bullshit map
I've been to Central Italy and it doesn't seem to be darker than Southern Turkey. I have trouble believing that Southern Turks and a good chunk of Kurds are lighter than Italians from Lazio. Caucasians might be the same complexion - okay, but Southern Turkey - hell no
>>527096(OP)
>Croatia has more light eyed than Southern-England,Switzerland or Hungary.
>Places like Hessen in Germany have more light eyed people than Norway.
Yeah doubt
>>527096(OP)
Yes. There are like 5M latinos in Spain.
>>527096(OP)
bullshit map by croach
Map is absolute shit. Population of murmansk are not so much darker than Population of sanct peterburg
The million dollar question, is that native european or indo european influence? Science nowdays claims that's native european.
>>527096(OP)
Light eyes are mutation though. Are we really going to be this degenerate and claim that people who do not have blue (or otherwise light) eyes are inferior? This is already a massive Hollywood cliche.
>>527096(OP)
This is so sad on a global scale. One blip that is getting smaller and smaller.
>>527096(OP)
>Balkans
>white
>>527096(OP)
>Do Portugal and Spain have the same problem as France where people from their colonies are now colonising them?

In part. We had colonies in dark Africa,usually those take the low end jobs. Now we have an influx of brasilian mutts who are darker than the average Portuguese person.
But it is nowhere what is happening in France. And I know Paris....
>>527096(OP)
Ottoman rapebabies basically.
I can imagine the meds hate the roaches even more than we do, as their genes were defiled.
Because south slavs are relatively recent arrivals to the area
>>527096(OP)
>Why is the rest of the Mediterranean so dark compered to the Balkans?

1500 years ago the proto-croats, slovenes, and serbs invaded balkan from the north.
>>527096(OP)
beacuse slavs are too dumb to be able to tell the difference between a cliche infographics and an actual scientific publication.
they aren't intelligent enough, and that's it.
>>527096(OP)
Iberians always had dark hair and eyes, racially white of course,but not much light eyes.

Oh yes, tons of angolans and brazilian abominations coming here, and many now even have our ctzenship and larp as us, but they will never be of course. If Portugal keeps on this path we are done
Because balkans, with the exception of the greeks, are not native to that region. Everybody who's slavic will be whiter in comparison to meds
>>527096(OP)
Apparently only 17% of Americans have blue eyes.
>>527096(OP)
So what? the whole world knows the balkans are one of the ugliest people in Europe. So you weren't saved by your supposed lightness. Who lusts for Albanians or Serbs? nobody. Your own people are wannabe Italians

https://italianjocks.blog/
>>527096(OP)
>Why is the rest of the Mediterranean so dark compered to the Balkans?

Mountains, highlanders didn't intermix much with valley dwelling creatures, until now at least.
>>527096(OP)
RULES OF NATURE
>>527096(OP)
I've noticed that light features are getting less and less common. People in my parents' generation (born early 1960s) overwhelmingly have blue/grey eyes and light hair. My own generation (memelennial) tends to have blue/green eyes and dark hair. But zoomers? Brown/hazel eyes and dark hair on most of them. Is it something in the water? Are we somehow reverting back to our Asiatic roots?
>>527096(OP)
I think central Italy is at least on the same level of southern Italy, and i see no reason for a swarthier spanish area putside of andalusia and a lighter maghrebi area north of Kabyria, not to mention Turkey being lighter than Bulgaria
Is there even any data behind this or just randomly drawn lines?