/ro/ - Romania Flag

/ro/ - Romania

Is Romania a hidden white ethnostate? https://www.youtube.co...

Is Romania a hidden white ethnostate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoLCD3rP9DM
>>1072859(OP)
Nu fuck off we're full!!!
a gypsy ethnostate
>>1072859(OP)
>made up language
>fabricated history
>stolen land
it’s not even a real country
Bruh he yoink the cow milk
>>1072859(OP)
annoying ass americans lol
they are speaking hungarian in this video LMfao
>>1072859(OP)
No. Too much gypsies, southrons, turks and mongrels that result from mixing of the above. Probably 65-70% "Romanian", if not less

Their Minister of Health is a literal ayrabic subhuman
>>1072859(OP)
Gypsies and gypsified romanians. It's hell on earth
Gypsy Lives Matter.
>>1072859(OP)
I’m moving to Romania next year and impregnating a virgin qt there
>>1072859(OP)
It's for Romanians mostly, they don't identify as White and probably wouldn't wanr to be bombarded with rootless Americans. Also there's Gyppos and Magys.
>>1072859(OP)
>Romania
>White

I don't think so gypsie.
>>1072859(OP)
Not until I take a vacation and give the girls there some of my exotic/illegal Mexican cock
>>1072859(OP)
>Is Romania a hidden white gem ethnostate awesome based?
>posts backwards medieval peasantry and a few gyps on the side
NO IT ISN'T.
ahahahahaha god no
Why is Romania so poor? They have pretty good land right shouldn't they be richer?
met some romanian chicks while serving in asscrackistan and my god they hate their gypsies worse than americans hate niggers, like it puts them in a blood rage just mentioning gypsies
>>1072859(OP)
Having stayed in Romania for a prolonged period of time.

Romania thankfully has way less niggers than any other EU country I have visited. It is undoubtedly true that they instead suffer a gypsy infestation instead.

The gypsy problem has penetrated almost all aspects of Romanian life and culture, sadly.

I respect that most Romanians hate gypsies more than anyone else, but they need to speed up the process of sending them back to India, before the gypsy culture takes over too much of the Romanian youth.
Fuck off nigger, this shithole is full of dumb brown subhumans like yourself, stop advertising it retard
>>1072859(OP)
>is that non white country a white ethnostate?
>>1072859(OP)
No it's a shitpit fulled of miserable balkan immigrants mixed with turks and cumans.
>>1072859(OP)
>t. Dracula
No, it's full of gypsies and I'd rather live around niggers than them.
Romania has some of my favorite writers of books I've read. Emil cioran, Cornelius cordreanu, mircea eliade. There's a couple others but that's all I recall off the top of my head
Oh, it's an ethnostate alright but it's certainly not white.
>>1072859(OP)
All I wanna say is, I am glad we don't have to deal with political correctness crap, just last month some fuckos put up some junkie avertisments up and people instantly hated on them, they got taken down the next day, and it turns out they weren't even allowed to put that shit up
>>1072859(OP)
It's a shithole, so yes, niggers don't want to go there since they can't afford to give them gibs.
>>1072859(OP)
>hidden
>white
>ethnostate
>>1072859(OP)
isn't that the country where 6 million jews were killed?
>>1072859(OP)
>stuck in the middle of eastern europe
>look at every genetic map
>literally russ-tatar-balk-*roman empire*-le old dacian-schytian-mongol-otto mutts
posting in le ebic obvious thread
>>1072859(OP)
i don't care what others believe about us.
i live in a peaceful place where i own my house and can go for a walk anywhere at any hour day or night without any fear because around me i see only romanians and few gypsi
ppl that larp ar living in places where they ar afraid to go out before 22:00 because when they go out they see 10types of niggers 10types of achmed and 5 tipes of chinks.
i'm happy here no junkies no niggers.
>>1072859(OP)
Creating a New World - Free from economic slavery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feWGyKjgf5c

Rule of the People by Popular Peoples Congress

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Rsy2MlHXVE3y/
>>1072859(OP)
roma*ia basically is brazilia with less white but with more street_shitting
>>1072859(OP)
Most unpozzed EU country. Literally the last hope of this continent.
>>1072859(OP)
We're not white, THANK GOD
>>1072859(OP)
>Romania
>White
You can only pick one
Just spent 30 minutes in a chair, watching this entire video. Watched people working their asses off. I have so much to do today, and even when I do all I need to, still will not have accomplished a fraction of their work.
>>1072859(OP)
>Euros are even better at outside loos than Non Euros
Color me surprised.
Almost nobody in this video is white
>>1072859(OP)
no one in that video is white
>>1072859(OP)
Romanians aren't white
I met a romanian guy living in japan as a gym instructor, he was blond, 5'11 with blue eyes.

His half japanese kids looked nothing like him so it was a shame really.
>>1072859(OP)
Not really hidden.
A lot of the diaspora is actually moving back there as far as I can see. It will become just another homoglobo within a few years.
>>1072859(OP)
>Is Romania a hidden white ethnostate?
no
no its chock full of niggers, look elsewhere!
>>1072859(OP)
Also gypsies are neither romanians nor hungarians. So they does not count, so yes, Romania is white.
>>1072859(OP)
I was in Romania back in 2007 and 2012. Every time i stayed for 25 days and visited nearly all parts of country. This country is opposite of white ethnostate. Posting such bullshit like you could do only guy hiding behind EU flag who never visited EU.
>>1072859(OP)
Romania seems nice. To be honest, always had an interest in Romania after watching several documentaries on Vlad Tepes. I really admire that man.
>>1072859(OP)
Leave a pile of copper pipe around and you'll get your answer.
There is a reason why the gypsies were gassed.
>>1072859(OP)
Yes Romanians are Nordic af and white the true ethnostate pure Übermensch
LMAAOOOO THAT IS A HUNGARIAN VILLAGE IN ROMANIA