/rs/ - Serbia Flag

/rs/ - Serbia

Meanwhile, in Serbia...

westoids BTFO
Impossibly based, we need Serb cops in the states ASAP
>>1042144(OP)
Oh no that poor antifa member... I wonder how he would act if he had power. Oh right, millions dead.
I like how in the first quarter one cop just does one gentle smack, like 'I have to but I don't want to'
>>1042144(OP)
Redpill me on Serbs. They seem very nationalist and based
>>1042144(OP)
Siberia is hardcore.
>>1042144(OP)
this is what happens to basedboys
>>1042144(OP)
we know it's one of the weakest shitholes in Europe
>>1042144(OP)
WELCOME TO SRBIJA
GDE MURIJA UBIJA
GDE NEMA PRAVDE NI ZA LEK
I SAMO BOG JE SUDIJA
Fuck serbia
>>1042144(OP)
>police brutality
He's basically fine.
>>1042144(OP)
Prick probably deserved it. What's the problem?
>>1042144(OP)
that's how you do it, American cops on suicide watch
>>1042144(OP)
its like a fucking parody sketch the way waves of cops jus bash him
>>1042144(OP)
Turkey tier.
Now THAT is how you deal with Antifa/BLM creepers.
>>1042144(OP)
They actually seem very restrained in hitting him. Like they know they are going to hurt him, but they are only doing to punish him, and still want him to go home and sleep in his bed after all is said and done.
I keked hard
That's how you deal with covidiots
>>1042144(OP)
what I enjoy the most is that you see they really love their job. No fines, no detention, just some good old beating. The antifa faggot probably learned a lesson
>>1042144(OP)
>wear the mask
>stay inside
>take the knee
Why can't white males follow these simple three steps to not get their head caved in? No sympathy, the moron had it comin'
Who are the good guys in the serbian riots?
>>1042144(OP)
What did he do that deserved that beating?
>>1042144(OP)
Serbian police are like babies
Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5V_71wuMgs

oh there were protests after this. except the protests were cause the police who shot him got arrested lol
uh why
>>1042144(OP)
it looks like Caesar's murder, everyone wants in
>>1042144(OP)
Dalmatian diaspora here. How does Europe and Serbia think about me?
>>1042144(OP)
>Serbia
Is anyone else surprised and disappointed there was no beheading and anal rape in that order?
This is like a children's bible study to serbs
>>1042144(OP)
BTFO
Our piggies would've absolutely done them
https://streamable.com/csd72u
>https://streamable.com/csd72u
>>1042144(OP)
holy based
>>1042144(OP)
More infighting. This pleases the albojew.
>>1042144(OP)
god fucking damn it i love serbian police.
But also check out romanian police beating gypsies. Just going at their house and beating them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzwMqzag64w

In comunists times they used to tie them to the radiator and beat them to death.
This is what niggers should get in the US.

You guys need some of that eastern brutality and sadism, because with criminal scum, you have to get brutal.
>>1042144(OP)
I love Serbia, thank you for making AK's now that the Russians can't sell them here anymore.
This is how those protesters should be treated.
>>1042144(OP)
They should start using artillery against those corrupt violent officiers
>>1042144(OP)
remind me to never jaywalk in Serbia.
>>1042144(OP)
>just keep smacking him
>think they're gonna put him in a car
>just drag him out of the way
American police have much to learn.
>>1042144(OP)
Time to install crown prince Alexander to the throne, Serbs!
>>1042144(OP)
Serboid cops need to get a good old fashioned Bosnian 7.62 straight to the dome
>>1042144(OP)
Is this covid related? If so then super junkie. If not then based
>>1042144(OP)
Best Police. Need them to walk through some American streets and clear out the fuckwits pretending to accomplish anything.
>>1042144(OP)
Good beating.
Pussy americans are shocked.
>>1042144(OP)
You know what would be a real happening ? Serbian police taking their corrupted president from his home and executing him on a public spot
>>1042144(OP)
>Police brutality

Lol , that's just typical Euro Riotpolice asswhooping.
This is to be expected if you join riots and you take it like a man because If you can't handle a little beating you might as well start dilating.

Here's a typical example of Euro riot police in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngQXHanm6lE

If you can't take this heat stay out of the kitchen. And a least stop whining like little bitches. You are an embarrassment to all Men
>>1042144(OP)
They moved him out of the way of the cars instead of ran him over. seem pretty reasonable to me.
Chinese would have just drove over him.
Take care Serb bros.
>>1042144(OP)
at least they didn't litter
>>1042144(OP)
>that guy that sneak a kick in as he passes by
Top kek
>>1042144(OP)
>every cop runs by and gets a whack at him
ahahaha looks like something from a movie
What is even going on?

Are they removing Kebab?
Or is it antifa?
>>1042144(OP)
A few of you got the point, but I will explain once again:
The president and the rest of the people in power in Serbia are corrupt, maniacal puppets of the great world forces. It's a vile mix of ex-communists and ex-nationalists, the president himself was the most zealous right winger when he was young, literally insane mode speeches. Anyway, they are now simply doing whatever they want to grab as much power while they are positioned at the top by the external forces to solve the question of Kosovo, the world doesn't care as long as it's solved. The people are getting more and more frustrated and angry, they handled the covid situation in a manner that is simply a sheer display of power and maniacal dominance, and when the elections came, they announced that the situation is under control, won the riggerd elections, and then immediately the situation is suddenly extremely bad and he is blaming the common people. This combined with the new lockdown announcement outraged the population, mainly because of the lies around the election, he backed up by saying there will be no lockdown(i simply cannot even begin to explain how disgusting, demagogical and vomit inducing his character is) the protests are continuing because it's not an anti-covid measures protest, it's a protest against a tyrant that has had his way for too long. They using very brutal measures against the protesters, hiring hooligans to start conflicts between police so they can tear gas us, literally everyone is crying and puking from the poision they are throwing on their own children. The main protest shouts are: OSTAVKE(demanding resignations) and KEROVI(calling cops dogs, as they are serving the regime instead of their own brothers and sisters)

That's mainly it without too much details I guess. It's worse than you think, we need a few hundred thousands to pull this off
it's just Serbians being Serbians
Genuinely disappointed that those last cops didn't run over and give him the boot as well. It would have been comedy gold but it's still funny regardless.
I thought those last three would kick him.
>>1042144(OP)
Serbs deserve this to be honest.
Vidim da policija još nije izgubila taj čar iz doba Miloševića, taj borbeni duh
>>1042144(OP)
>military units refused to go out against people in the streets of Nis
Just so you know, they are calling protesters Nazis, conspiracy theorists and racists who hate immigrants, two neo liberal politicians who tried to take protests over last night got beat up by the protesters, these protests are not by antifa fags it's Serbian nationalists and ordinary Pepe who are sick of traitors in both government and opposition
>>1042144(OP)
All cops are bastards
>>1042144(OP)
why is this serbia country better than my own?
>>1042144(OP)
Unequivocally based. My erection is absolutely massive right now
Ok this is retarded
This is how the american police should've treated blm and antifa rioters
looks like the guy is in shock rather than mortally injured. Serbs are always pussys
>>1042144(OP)
Wow Serbia looks a lot like France.
>>1042144(OP)
funniest thing ive seen this year. goldenkek.

nisam se presvukao, samo da bi tuuukao, bice puno publike ...na tr-gu re-pu-bli-ke
>>1042144(OP)
I like how westeners are shocked by eastern europe police brutality. Ohh, you have seen nothing