/sci/ - Science & Math

for the love of god, do not take the vaccine

The past 3 days have been pure misery. A living hell with all the side-effects I have endured. Worse than any holohoax victim every claimed they experience. Have completely lost my sense of taste. Have not slept for more than 30 minutes. Body aches and soreness everywhere. The second shot has completely ruined my body.
based
>>1506317(OP)
it was nice memeing with you
>>1506317(OP)
Nice larp
but we want people dumb enough to take it to take it
tell us more faggot
You must be quite a weakling. I felt no ill effects whatsoever.
>>1506317(OP)
Why on earth would you get the vaccine. Have you not been lurking at all?
Both me and my brother in law have had the vaccines. Both feel fine. You're just weak faggot.
>>1506317(OP)
> *dabs in your general direction*
>>1506317(OP)
If you got that shit willingly I genuinely don't feel anything for you
>>1506317(OP)
That's how a vaccine is supposed to work dumbass.
You get what you fucking deserve
>>1506317(OP)
Wherein we learn that most of the symptoms of the disease are the immune response to the disease and not the virus itself.
That’s becaus your a weak bitch
I had it and am fine
Just off yourself
>>1506317(OP)
I understand fren. As you can now see, nothing in life is free. Good luck buddy.
>>1506317(OP)
my dad had no side effects my mom had a sore arm for a day, cry more faggot
>>1506317(OP)
The only people I know who have had severely adverse reactions are people who had COVID in the days or weeks before. When you’re recovering your body produces a more severe reaction to similar agents as the ones that caused the original infection.

I had virtually no reaction other than a sore arm. My wife was a little nauseous and took a day, then was fine. Our neighbors were good. My coworkers took a day just because the shot gave them an excuse to but were largely good.

Like maybe you’re just whiny bitch who didn’t realize you had COVID last week? Ever think of that?
>>1506317(OP)
The mother of my mom's friend took it and she has completely lost her sense of equilibrium, she keeps falling flat on her face even when there is nothing she could trip on.
F
>>1506317(OP)
You would get the same mild post vax effects from tge flu shot stop being a faggot. That being said I'm not getting it, its not the short term effects you need to be worried about anon...
>>1506317(OP)
i had vax
malaise for 1 day
>>1506317(OP)
>holohoax victim
300+ absolute must know WW2/holohoax redpills...

Read and save:

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/310683137

>>1506317(OP)
It's a placebo effect because you're a paranoid schio.
lmao retard
rip
>>1506317(OP)
https://siasky.net/EACk0RBw-rIZ86Hddl3RhUuietXO77mUEgjvxmVSTQkUWg
>>1506317(OP)
Rofl, this guy got jabbed on purpose.
>>1506317(OP)
Im going to pray for you OP but you gotta have some hope too shit man they fucking tricked you with this vaccine
You're still a faggot
>>1506317(OP)
>uwaaaaaaa wittwe baybeh bobos uwwwwaaaaaaaa
Americans are whiny weaklings.
>>1506317(OP)
Hope you die, faggot.
Didn't read one word of this junkie shit because this thread is clearly a psyop meant to demoralize you all into thinking any actual anons would ever take the vaccine. I refuse to believe that a single one of us would ever take this shit under any circumstances
Finland isn't real.
>>1506317(OP)
>claimed
What's your blood type, anon?
>>1506317(OP)
>mm/dd/yyyy
Yeah, it’s regarded from beginning. Don’t you worry mutt, you would die either from obesity or joggers rioting in the land of the free
>>1506317(OP)
My uncle got both and is fine.
He also had Covid, and was fine.
Maybe you faggots just have inferior genes. I hope the vax culls all your weak DNA from the pool
>>1506317(OP)
>Actually taking the vaccine willingly
OMFG, not this bullshit again.
>>1506317(OP)
You fell for an election year political scam right out of China.

Hope you feel like a good obedient Communist now.
>>1506317(OP)
you will be okay fren, dont ever take that vaccine again. Look for God.
You know what is strange, it rewrites your dna.
But even stranger this doesn't affect some at all and kills others virtually instantly.

The more alien DNA you have the less you are affected. And the more human you are the more affected?
thanks for the warning. We need more evidence like you.
>>1506317(OP)
I had my first shot 2 weeks ago, I'm fine. Worse that happened was a slight soreness in my shoulder I doubt op's fag ass even got it . if I does kill a couple people then fuck it they were genetic dead ends anyway and shouldn't pass on their weak ass genes
Do a urine fast
>>1506317(OP)
that is expectable the mrna second dose is always pain.

astra zeneca has worse the first one (one nurse girl i know told me she was ultra exhausted, managed to go to work next day, but her colleagues just laid in bed with fewer, arm pain worse than any other vaccine).

But i guess it is still better to have these problems for 2-4days than having covid where you end with damaged lungs
>>1506317(OP)
I took the johnson and johnson single dose today via filled hypodermic needle.

I took it at 935 am pst us.

I am a bit tired, been up since 4am, its now 11 39 pm.

Current effects. A light tightness in the muscles and i had a headache earlier. There is a light soreness in my neck. However the injection point is not sore by much. I currently have a light run in my nose, wich could be this room i am in, i will see if it persists.

Initial effects. I could feel the vax move through the body and the body respond to it rather quickly.

All in all 14 hours in i am fine, active and well. Reaction is light.
>>1506317(OP)
it's an autoimmune response, take antihistamines.
We tried to warn you.
>>1506317(OP)
post timestamp faggot. like 10 people on my family already vaxxed, only 2 had some fever for a day. My aunt vaxxed w pfizer with other 5 people (the same bottle) one of them is a doctor he had fever for 3 days, 2 had fever for a morning and the rest did not notice anything at all.
>>1506317(OP)
Yeah, I got the moderna shot and the second shot was very bad. For 1 day. Then totally fine. It was ~1 day for all my coworkers too. Some family acquaintances said it was very bad for a couple days, but then they were fine.

You'll be fine, faggot. It's not permanent and you'll be fine in the next day or so. Your experience is fairly normal for the moderna 2nd shot.
I actually fucking had Covid for 3 weeks and that was my experience. It's fucking hell.
>>1506317(OP)
Ladyboys are posting this shit non stop so we don't get vaccinated.
>>1506317(OP)
Crab? Is this you, CrabBattler?
I hope you become a mutant super villain/vigilante whose sole purpose in life is to make (((them))) pay.
You sir are a big pussy I had the vaccine and am completely fine. This was 3 weeks ago at least too so you are a hoaxer or a fucking pussy.
>>1506317(OP)
Meanwhile, 99.99% of the millions of people who have taken the vaccine have not had any side effects

But somehow on /sci/ every guy larping went through some harrowing experience taking it, kek

>this is what /sci/weenie schizo shilling looks like
>>1506317(OP)
I couldn’t sleep when I got ill! I took me months to get better, quercetin dihydrate, OPC, vitamin c and zinc helped me get better
>>1506317(OP)
DISCORD, TELEGRAM, SIGNAL GASSED

WERE FREE LADS

>>315428735

>>315428735
chaim, you are going to lose your gs15 if you do not delete this thread now.
-your boss
It has been nice knowing you, RIP
>>1506317(OP)
DISCORD, TELEGRAM, SIGNAL GASSED

WERE FREE LADS

>>315428735

>>315428735
Don’t worry. The worse the symptoms, the better it’s working! If you die that means you’ll be totally immune
i'll take it in 5-10 years time when they've perfected it. good luck for now, anon.
>>1506317(OP)
Wait until the seizures start
>>1506317(OP)
If you react badly to vaccines or have immune system issues look into novavax - it’s a subunit vaccine that might be better suited to you rather than mRNA and adeno.
fucking jogger cattle
You took the mark of the beast. Your soul no longer can recognize the vessel it was once born in. This is why you suffer. Let it be a warning to all.
You could have said it was against your religion to take vaccines you fucking retard
>>1506317(OP)
Yes, it needs to provoke a reaction. The side effects are a sign it's working. Give it a few days and shut up.
>>1506317(OP)
Repent and accept Christ now. You’re gonna need His blood where you’re going
you'll recover and bear the scars of your poor decision. faggot shill
>>1506317(OP)
Stop being a little bitch
>>1506317(OP)
>Jab yourself with disease, 100% guaranteed to get it. Still can spread it.
>Not jabbing yourself with Jewish disease juice, less than 100% to get it.
I wonder what I would choose.