/sci/ - Science & Math

IT IS OFFICIAL: SHIZOS WERE RIGHT

CLEAR LINK BETWEEN AZ VACCINE AND RARE BLOOD CLOTS IN BRAIN.

THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US ALL
>>1507357(OP)
>schizos were right
>barely any deaths

ok
It's for your safety
Imagine doubting us
>>1507357(OP)
>jew media says x so it must be true!
NPC. No one died from vaccine, where are the bodies?
>>1507357(OP)
oy vey take your meds goyim
>>1507357(OP)
Anti-vaxxers and Covid deniers will happily shout about a 0.00004% vaccine mortality rate as unsafe, while they ignore a 1% mortality rate from Covid itself.
>>1507357(OP)
>Publicise the bloodclots with traditional vaccine(Vaccines are shit by default, such complications are no surprise)
>Stay completely silent about the deaths and miscarriages linked to the MRNA gene therapy
>Normies completely fooled by this
Stay one step behind us you fucking dog sheep.
Link, you fuck.
>>1507357(OP)
>rare blood clots

>RARE

that is still 99% survival rate
>>1507357(OP)
That's old news. The pfizer shit is far more powerful, wait for a few more months and you see people dropping like flies, they will call it the fourth wave but everyone who took the vaccine will die. The pfizer shit is self multiplying and growing like a cancer inside the cells and they spread from cell to cell. Once a certain number of cells in your body is mutated by the pfizer gene editing virus, you will see mass death like you never saw before.
>>1507357(OP)
SO WAKE THE FUCKING UP YOU SMELLY FAGGOTS
>>1507357(OP)
>they are trying to kill us
Of course they are. This is a depopulation tool, just like the Gates vaccines used in other countries.
>>1507357(OP)
/sci/ is always right, these vaxzines are useless and dangerous.
>>1507357(OP)
Beyond fake news right here.

The Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccine were proven safe and effective across +320 MILLION trials at this point.

Newsflash dipshits. You got 15-20 vaccines as a baby and you ain't dead.
You are the skhitzo
>>1507357(OP)
I fucking hate this country
>sickness that I have literally a 0.002% chance of dying off
"OMG ANON YOU HAVE TO LOCK YOURSELF AWAY, THE POOR OLD PEOPLE COULD GET SERIOUS COVID!!"
>turns out the vaxxine could kill you
"OMG ANON, IT IS JUST A TINY CHANCE, TAKE THE SHOT THINK OF THE POOR OLD PEOPLE!"
I am fucking done thinking of anyone but myself at this point.
>>1507357(OP)
>/sci/ was right again
>for the 715487th time.
that is just for the astra zeneca vaccine, and it only happened like 30 times out of the thousands that were vaccinated. millions of americans have been vaccinated so far and there is like a 1% chance that you'll get a fucky side effect
>>1507357(OP)
For anyone actually trying to get protection from this SARSr virus, read below.

1. Be healthy, if not, go to step 3

2. Avoid sick people, wear a mask around strangers, go to step 4.

3. Shield yourself, practice social distancing, wear a mask, go to step 4.

4. GET AN mRNA VACCINE. None of this AZ and J&J bullshit. You want RNA instructions sent to some of your cells, not an adenovirus vector that sneaks past your immune system.
>>1507357(OP)
Thought that crap got banned. In other news we have a bunch of people out sick this morning from their second dose of merc.
>>1507357(OP)
>dad gets the vaccine
>within 24 hours ends up laying in bed in the middle of the day because he "feels tired"
>feels better the next day
>a week later he's hit by fever, body aches and most of all, headache

i try to tell people not to take the "vaccine" and no one gives a shit
>>1507357(OP)
Imagine 10 people out of 10kk people having an allergic and/or other adverse reaction. It's actually just a sad attempt of getting rid of the extremely cheap AZ vaccine and favor the more expensive vaccine instead. This is literal jewery and you're promoting it.

Are you lonely because you're stupid or stupid because you're lonely? Have a nice day and kys.
based swissbro bringing rare official real news
>>1507357(OP)
AZ costs $4 to make
Pfizer and moderna costs $30-40
in a few years we're gonna be seeing mesothelioma type ads for compensation due to taking AZ's vaccine
EMA DEBOOOOOOOOOK incoming.
>>1507357(OP)
link because you cannot find it on the website
https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/clear-link-between-az-vaccine-and-rare-blood-clots-in-brain--ema-official-tells-paper/46508110
PrObably why they aren't permitting travel via air plane in some countries. Altitude increases risk of blood clots and it'd look pretty bad if a bunch of people died on a flight
>>1507357(OP)
https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data
Or alternatively you can use cdc vaers then unselect "all vaccines" and select "covid19" vaccines...almost 2k directly had death as a side effect with many more side effects that lead to death
Biden vaxxx out here killing joggers in da hood
so what /sci/tard theory am I supossed to belive? the one about the vaccine being super effective casing the mereks desease so everybody must get vaccinated as soon as possible or the one about the vaccine being super deadly and no one should get it?
>>1507357(OP)
>us all
no just europe
>>1507357(OP)
White peepoh are demons at this point
>>1507357(OP)
...fun fact the "blood cloth" actually is caused by a prion disease. Which literally gives everyone vaccinated 2x or more the risk of developing parkinson and creutzfeldt jakob!

The irony ....
Last month the chef onkologist of AstraZenica died from Creutzfeldt-Jakob. lolol

Paper: https://carterheavyindustries.files.wordpress.com/2021/02/covid19-rna-based-vaccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf

Sauce of dead Idiot: https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/astrazeneca-randd-oncology-chief-jos%C3%A9-baselga-dies-at-61/ar-BB1eOGau

Have fun with your parkinsons sheep!
So what are the chances of the blood clots? Is it higher than the .3% chance of dying from covid?
>>1507357(OP)
>THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US ALL
Nope, the british are just too dumb to make a proper vaccine
The fact that the CDC is “encouraging” people with natural immunity after having Covid-19 to get the vaccine should be a enough a red flag to even normies.
>>1507357(OP)
germany a week ago already said no one below the age of 60 should take the vaccine because of blood clogs deaths.
Atodaso, I fucking atodaso
>>1507357(OP)
IMAGINE MAKING A FUCKING mRNA STRAND THAT MAKES YOUR CELLS GROW A
>FUCKING VIRUS SPIKE
AND BEING SURPRISED WHEN YOUR BLOOD CLOTS
>>1507357(OP)
This girls thread got shoahed.

Dont let them shut it down.
>>1507357(OP)
If you think I'm a schitzo because I'm skeptical about taking a vaccine that was rushed through the approval process at "WARP SPEED" and has not yet conducted Stage 3 clinical trials, then maybe you're the asshole.
>>1507357(OP)
daily reminder the murderous strain is still in (((someone's))) possession being reengineered to target certain genes native to who knows what population
>>1507357(OP)
>COVID causes blood clots
>let's put them proteins in a vaccine
>OMG why is the vaccine causing blood clots?