/sci/ - Science & Math

• Publisher!TV4chanQxf
  • Sa 06.06.20 09:32:28
  • [ ]
  • [ Reply ]

Ask a political Scientist Somali dude anything!

/sci/ I’ve heard this place this weekend, and I’ve been told you’re not nice to my kind, so what’s your deal, boys?
how do i get the best arcane bloodgems in bloodborne?
>>882981(OP)
>Somalian intellectual
Whats your opinion on the protests
>>882981(OP)
I do not know if this is some kind of bait/joke, If It isn´t, you are in for a ride, my melanin enriched friend.
Which warlord has the best child soldiers?
You have to go back.
>>882981(OP)
What does Finland get from the presence of people from Africa & the Middle East that makes up for the downsides in pic-related?
Fuck off back to Zoomalia.
>>882981(OP)
What does Australia get from the presence of sub-saharan that makes up for the downsides?
>>882981(OP)
>1 post
Fucking dipped on his larp. This is a slide thread.
>>882981(OP)
Our deal is that we're cartoon villains that cartoon superheroes fight with their saturday morning morality.

So we're not Nazis, more like Cobra.
Hows it feel to know your degree was handed to you because of the color of your skin and not because you earned it?
Genuine Question.
>>882981(OP)
Why do vegans want us to stop eating meat?
>>882981(OP)
Blue kids are cute, until they get older and become scary
ooga booga bix nood gibs me dat muh dik
What are your thoughts on Representative Ilhan Omar if you know of her?
>>882981(OP)
do 15 minutes save me 15% or more on car insurance?
>>882981(OP)
Okay, how the fuck can Somalis look like and technically be dark complected Caucasians yet they act like violent sub saharan retard niggers?
>>882981(OP)
>political science
Thats an oxymoron
>>882981(OP)
Why does it seem like the majority of Africans in the region with Somalia hate Somalia? I remember talking to a girl from Uganda or Kenya, one of those two countries, and she hated Somalis.
>>882981(OP)
Surrender to GOD
>>882981(OP)
We are really tired of niggers trying to tell us how to think, especially like they know better, as if a foreign immigrant nigger could know my life and country and history and past better than me and my family that has been here 300 years.

Hard not to look at most immigrant niggers as scum, at this point.
>>882981(OP)
What opinions do Somalis and Africans generally hold toward Black Americans? From my few encounters state side it seems that we're considered woefully underinformed and genetic half breeds with a dangerous inferiority complex.
>>882981(OP)
>political Scientist
so no scientist at all
Why is no one left in Somalia?
They all seem to be here in Sweden.
>>882981(OP)
Go back to your own continent.
>>882981(OP)
Curious, why Finland?
>>882981(OP)
yo so the malis were slavers too wtf? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Somalia
I thought only white ppl were bad
>>882981(OP)
I don't know what you're talking about, this place is pretty much a libtard infested shithole.
Painu vittuun
>>882981(OP)
What do u think about junkie?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYSGlOuJCl4
>>882981(OP)
fuck off nigger. your kind is causing so much grief on this planet, not even communist china wants niggers. just go extinct already kay?
>>882981(OP)
How many nuffins did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?
>>882981(OP)
Look at me, I'm the Finn now
>>882981(OP)
Honest answer: Is the real reason for migrating the desire to rape a blue eyed Skandinavian qt?
why do niggers move to white countries rather than other nigger countries. You could have gone to jamaica to live with blacks but chose finland instead. Why?
>>882981(OP)
Do you know how to read and write or does your handlers do it for you?
>>882981(OP)
Does the Somali migrant need to move to Europe more than the European needs him there? Could Finland do without him?

Serious question. I'm not trying to be insulting. There seems to be an imbalance of need and benefit.
The Somali gains a great deal from leaving impoverished and violent Somalia and moving to wealthy, developed, and peaceful Finland. He gains opportunities, material wealth and safety he otherwise wouldn't have.

But does the average Finn have as much need for the Somali to be there? Could Finns do just fine without any arrivals from Somalia? Do they get as much benefit from the migration as the Somali does?

It may seem like a cruel thing to ask, but I suspect anyone honest with themselves and interested in truth would have to concede that Europeans could get by without migration from the developing world, and that the migrants gain more than the Europeans do from the deal.
just look at your average IQ and you will know the answer
>>882981(OP)
When are you offing yourself or returning to Somalia?
Fuck off nigger
go down to Somalia and see if your actual kind are any nicer to you.
>>882981(OP)
Why not go back to SoMalia and make it great again ? Or do you acknowledge that niggers are irredeemable?
>>882981(OP)
I don't mean to bombard you with questions, but am I quite curious to know your opinion on something. Do you believe that the UN is taking advantage of the turmoil in your own country for it's own financial gain? And if you do, do you believe that they're doing it to the point of deliberately prolonging the conflict?

Thank you for the thread by the way.
>>882981(OP)
^^^^^^^^EVERYONE ABOVE THIS LINE IS A FAGGOT WHO NEEDS TO GO BACK TO PLEBBIT^^^^^^^^^^^^
>REEEEEEEEEEE FKING NORMIES WRITING TO THIS NPC
>>882981(OP)
Why do peopls call themselves political scientist when it's a BA and has fuck all to do with science and basicilly a dumbass like me could own you in a debate?
>>882981(OP)
International Relations, are the part of Political Sciences or are they seperate desk?
how do you want to do something in science with limited prefrontal cortex?
how do i get a black gf
>>882981(OP)
Husu painu vittuun.
Fuck off we full
Fellow somali here. Thoughts on how to improve Somalia, your ideal form of government back home and your political ideology
>>882981(OP)
>political Scientist Somali
no two of them makes any sense
picks three
when are you going back?
>>882981(OP)
Do you have or do you feal any association with Murican Negroes?
>>882981(OP)
Why can't you be more like Ethiopia?
>>882981(OP)
No. Go back to Somalia you piece of shit invader. Also repay the money for your education that fins had to pay.
>>882981(OP)
If you were really Somali you would not identify with the African Americans and actually look down on them as inferior joggers.
>>882981(OP)
>scientist somali

Two words combined that can't make sense.
>>882981(OP)
>Somalian
>Scientist

thats a good one
You guys are not real nigger. real nigger are strong, have muscular builds and excel at sports.
I heard that Bantu Somalis are usually discriminated against in Somalia..... Is Bantu somali actually a thing?
I heard that over fishing is what started the piracy, it it true that the chinks and Indonesians destroyed your fishing industry? I've never found proper citation on this.
>>882981(OP)
>Scientist
>Somali
>>882981(OP)
Oh he Its you again you been years. How’s life man.
>>882981(OP)
>/sci/ I’ve heard this place this weekend
GTFOH
> and I’ve been told you’re not nice to my kind, so what’s your deal, boys?
GTFOH jogger
>>882981(OP)
Why do solamians all have lightbulb shaped heads?
>>882981(OP)
hey shitskin read this.
>>882981(OP)
>what's your deal
I am mad about the crime rate, depressed wages, and damage to cultural unity that immigrants bring.
warya afka ma kuhalikar ta?
>>882981(OP)
How many Jaegers the Famine Force have ?
>>882981(OP)
>I am a scientist
>I have heard...

Fucking clown world. Taking feedback from Somali on political science?
Why don't you people stay in your own country?
>>882981(OP)
why do you have lightbulb head
Why are you complicit in the replacement of Europeans?
>>882981(OP)
What's with the lightbulb head?
>>882981(OP)
Go back, disgusting nigger
No one likes people who live for free on assistance and do crime and are refugees and are niggers. Literally no one
White people should immigrate and populate your homeland the same way you’ve done to ours. Fair?
>>882981(OP)
Lightbulb head
We need to wipe out your entire fucking race
Dude, you invaded Binland
Of all the places to invade, XDD
first of all if you've been educated in the last 30 years, you're guaranteed to be retarded
second of all..low iq somalian