/sl/ - Slovenia Flag

/sl/ - Slovenia

First cultural enrichment in Slovenia

It's happening in Slovenia Guys!

>38yo Moroccan illegal rapes 2 girls (22 and 23yo)
>he met them in a squat place where hippies and leftist gather
>raped them at knife point in student dorm
>was in prison for 2 years for theft before he was released
>rape spree only 10 days after he got out of jail
>media in total damage control, all comments are turned off
>people are fucking pissed

It's a big deal here, all the shitskins here were just passing trough to Germany, first serious crime in a country with almost no crime. I kinda felt bad for the girls, but considering they were 100% in the pro-skittle group but I hope they'll be an example to others
>>426972(OP)
help push for inmigration refusal on people's minds, it is really a patriot move in this days and age, the absolute state of the world
Such is the prise of being a developed western country in the 21st centuary
You guys dont want to starve under communism again do you?
>>426972(OP)
And they use this very illustrative picture for the cover of the story.
String him up and you'll see a change.
>>426972(OP)
>I kinda felt bad for the girls
cuck detected They're the reason for why he's in your country. They held up pro-diversity banners and fucked over your country. They were fine with others getting screwed over by it. Only now, when it has hurt them, do they have regrets. Fuck them, and fuck the cucks that feels sorry for them.
>>426972(OP)
Everything will be fine. Stay positive.
>>426972(OP)
Who cares?
>>426972(OP)
moroccoons are like the worst type of sandnigger in existance, it's like a double shit.
>>426972(OP)
I wanna break those teeth with a ball peen hammer
I have the same bulb shaped head. What the fuck. What race am I. Are there any other ethnicity with such head shape?
>>426972(OP)
Mudslimes wil be mudslimes, wherever they go. While we are focussing on the Jews, the mudslimes are taking over our land. Jews are not our biggest threat.
>>426972(OP)
This won't be a wake up for the cuckolds, dont get your hopes up. The westerners hoped for the same, but the cucks only doubled down.
The only fix is rope + street lamp
>>426972(OP)
>>38(OP)yo Moroccan illegal rapes 2 girls (22 and 23yo)
are you sure it was a rapefugee and not painted local? for their taste they are bit old
>>426972(OP)
Their own fault.
The 22yo invited the shitskin to her place.
She met him several times before that as far as I know.
The 23yo was on Methelkova as well, which means she's a lefty.
I'm pretty sure they both voted for Levica. Fuck commies tbhfam.
I hope the girls will learn not to relax.
They should deport him to Swedenistan
>>426972(OP)
Moroccons always seem to be involved in rape cases. Moroccon refugee scum.
>>426972(OP)
You forgot he asked for asylum too. Got rejected and our country had all legal paths open to deport him but rather put him in jail.
I'm neck deep in taxes for this.

Also, guys remember a couple of weeks ago when that fag club got vandalised? PM went on all media telling this isn't right. How come he doesn't want to say anything today?
>>426972(OP)
Based Moroccan. You wanna be Germans deserve to treated like Germans.
How did he menage to rape two girls at the same time? Did he hold one while fucking other or what?
Slovenia is literally the Sweden of Eastern Europe.
>>426972(OP)
What the fuck are moroccans even doing here at the first time? Is Morocco at war?
>>426972(OP)
Can you give me the link to the article?
>>426972(OP)
You guys should start defending these people to the point where it becomes distasteful.
Post comments on social media like "He is a victim. He went through a lot of suffering and comes from a culture where they are no constantly being sexually provoked by the women. It's only natural that he will have a hard time controlling his impulses. These women smearing him have no empathy."

Seriously, this is how you accelerate things to the point where it gets unbearable without crossing any legal threshold.
These niggers rape wild animals. They have zero impulse control. Anyone that thinks it's a good idea to put them with civilized whites should get the fuckin rope.
>>426972(OP)
niggers aren't human and should be treated like wasps or other pests.
>>426972(OP)
rapefugee rapes two leftists? nice.
Where, when and link? I don't fucking read the news but this is the first time I hear of this and god knows atleast my mates would inform me of something so shit post worthy
The first two rapes are nothing, but paying the toll as it were. The rapes after release are however interesting and need public involvement.
>>426972(OP)
Whores get what they deserve. Fuck slovenian girls. Bosnian girls are better anyway
I bet those two whores are now addicted to BBC
>>426972(OP)
>raped his leftist enablers

this nigger is a hero
>>426972(OP)
>nigger commit crimes

what im i suppose to do? being socked?
What can we even do about it?
Prolly mistook Slovenia for Germany
>>426972(OP)
>but considering they were 100% in the pro-skittle group but I hope they'll be an example to others
thats the spirit
>>426972(OP)
I'm not saying that anybody should do anything but it's funny that all of these rapists did get away with it. No father, no brother, no husband, nobody seems really angry.
Even if they get killed. In Germany two young men were thrown on the rails and killed and the "pushers" got away without prison because they couldn't know hat a train would drive there.
The first thing the fathers of the boys said to the public was that they aren't racists.
>>426972(OP)
Welcome to the end of western civilization Slovenia. Just try to enjoy ride.
>>426972(OP)
sploh ne veste kaj se dogaja
Maribor je uradno izgubljen
najvecje stevilo ciganov v sloveniji
kosovarji vsepovsod, bosanci ko da so v bosni
ajde da ze enkrat euro dol rukne da spizdijo
it looks like it has the head bone structure of a grey
>>426972(OP)
Great, nothing pleases me more than a leftist whore being raped by a nigger, let them suffer. I bet they still defend niggers, thats why I prefer that the Nigger Murder them after being brutally raped.
whatever you do DON'T form a posse and hang this shitskins until his empty head pops off.
Don't throw his rotting carcass into the skittle camps as a warning either. All of this would be terrible and very racist so don't do it.
>>426972(OP)
What’s there head full of? You would think there is brain in their massive heads, but I’m starting to think they are just humanoid onions
>>426972(OP)
>>426972(OP)
>38yo Moroccan illegal rapes 2 girls (22 and 23yo)
>>he met them in a squat place where hippies and leftist gather
>>raped them at knife point in student dorm

Sounds like a victory if you ask me.
>>426972(OP)
>i kinda felt bad for the girls
cuck
Štajerska Garda not looking so cringe and LARPpilled after all, huh Janez?
how does a person with 1 knife rape two people...?
>>426972(OP)
>but considering they were 100% in the pro-skittle group but I hope they'll be an example to others
I don't feel sorry for them at all.
>>426972(OP)
Don't say you weren't warned.
I have no rape fetish but god damn, it must be like heaven for skittles with rape fetishes. Free rein to rape anything white with 2 or 4 legs.
>>426972(OP)
You should never have left Yugoslavia in the first place. We could have gone Nork mode and laughed at the west being kara-boogad. Now we're both fucked and in the same boat with the west.
>>426972(OP)
I think I know that guy. Is he from Minneapolis? Diversity is our strength. Somalis are Americans with better food. Diversity is our strength.
https://alphanewsmn.com/no-sale-throwing-money-minnesotas-somali-problem/
>>426972(OP)
lel
>>426972(OP)
That's what happens when you are a stupid Christian capitalist, you feed foreigners in supermarkets, you welcome foreigners in private schools, you sell out country, because muh magical sky god from desert.

http://www.indiaspend.com/cover-story/5616-indians-turned-slaves-every-day-over-2-years-73912
>On an average, 51 out of every 100 people are vulnerable to modern slavery–bonded labour, forced begging, forced marriage, domestic services and commercial sex work–in India, according to the Global Slavery Index 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
>Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision
>removal of the clitoral hood and clitoral glans; removal of the inner labia; and removal of the inner and outer labia and closure of the vulva. In this last procedure, known as infibulation, a small hole is left for the passage of urine and menstrual fluid

https://www.hrw.org/news/2018/02/26/morocco-new-violence-against-women-law
>Morocco
>new law
>definition of domestic violence and does not explicitly criminalize marital rape.

https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Child-marriage-in-Africa-A-brief-by-Girls-Not-Brides.pdf
>In sub-Saharan Africa, 40% of women are married as children.
>Child marriage is widespread in West and Central Africa, where 42% of women are married as children, and in East and Southern Africa, where child marriage afects 37% of girls.
>high child marriage prevalence, such as Niger (76%)

https://womenintheworld.com/2017/06/06/baby-of-woman-gang-raped-in-india-dies-after-being-thrown-from-rickshaw-by-attackers/
>The 9-month-old baby of a young woman who was allegedly gang-raped by three unidentified assailants in an auto rickshaw in Gurgaon, India

http://banderasnews.com/0704/edat-mexprostitution.htm
>Mexico has no laws defining or sanctioning child prostitution as criminal activity.
>>426972(OP)
thats nothing, here they dont rape women or kids
its the poor dogos that get raped :(
http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/planeta.300.html:830566-Smucice-vam-se-zivot-Kamere-snimile-migranta-u-Bosni-kako-siluje-psa

>google translate it youself
>>426972(OP)
welcome to our world
And it's ways leftist women getting enriched too fucking kek
>>426972(OP)
>>he met them in a squat place where hippies and leftist gather
>rape

>in a hippie squat place
also,

FUCKING WHITE MEN WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!
>>426972(OP)
>hej sloveni starts playing in the background as both slovenians start removing okupator