/tv/ - Television & Film

• Publisher!TV4chanQxf
  • Fr 15.05.20 08:15:08
  • [ ]
  • [ Reply ]

Anders Brevik victim

I recently watched the 22 July movie on Netflix and decided to google about Lara Rashid. Her sister Bano was killed by Anders Breivik. Don’t get me wrong, I think what he did was awful. No reason to take up violence. However, he did have a right to be disgusted by what was happening in Norway. Looking at this Lara’s Instagram, she really supports cancer for Western societies. Her post in her Kurdish outfit in a church. I’m guessing she is NOT Christian, but just wants to offend Christians and let junkies know she stands with them in Norway against white Christians. You all know damn well back in her country, she wouldn’t support junkies. She is Kurdish from Iraq btw. Kurds are a lot like Jews. They want their own country free from immigration, but want other countries to open their borders.
>>788307(OP)
Also it seems she posts this stuff to egg on more far right wing types. She seems like an awful person. I still don’t think her sister deserved to die, but she is a hateful person. Just as hateful as Breivik. She doesn’t really support junkies. She only supports them to be against right wing white Christians. Also noticed that most Kurds like Jews are commies.
Wearing Kurdish dress in a church is perfectly okay, modest ethnic clothings
>>788307(OP)
>what he did was awful
>>788307(OP)
>No reason to take up violence.
Think about this again.
>>788307(OP)
>No reason to take up violence
why?
>>788307(OP)
>lhbtiq
are norwegians using H for Homosexual instead of G for faGGot?
>>788307(OP)
>Don’t get me wrong, I think what he did was awful
You have to go back
>>788307(OP)
>Kurds are like Jews

Kurds are communists who have a retarded Islamic-Zoroastrian-Neopaganism hybrid system. If they were a little more nat and a little less soc, /tv/ would suck their dicks. Kind of like Israel.
>>788307(OP)
I don't mind what he did at all.

I wouldn't do it myself, since I don't believe violence is the answer.

But I don't mourn the globalists he killed who would have grown up to flood Norway with migrants. Good riddence.

He did what he thought was tactically right and indeed it was a blow, only if to show resistence and that it can be done.

So it's not exactly like I mourn when my enemies die.
>>788307(OP)
He mostly killed fellow Norwegians.
>>788307(OP)

You just wait a bit.
>>788307(OP)
Just think where Norway would be had Breivik not prevented 77 white hating communists from entering government, academia, and business
>>788307(OP)
No violence? Violence is the only thing we have left. Violence is the natural order. We used to conquer things now we are like cucks and are supposed to talk about everything. We are biological shaped to wage wars. You are just an huge cuck. Go eat your basedburgers, goyim
>>788307(OP)
>I think what he did was awful
I disagree
Kurds are honorary kikes. Saddam did nothing wrong
>>788307(OP)
>I recently watched the 22 July movie on Netflix
Stopped there, just letting you know, bye.
She can put some Kurdish chocolate in my mouth if you catch my drift.
>>788307(OP)
>I think what he did was awful.
>>788307(OP)
At this point, all white nationalists have the moral right to kill our billions of enemies, you have probably slept over a dozen years
>>788307(OP)
>Don’t get me wrong, I think what he did was awful. No reason to take up violence.
The best thing in life is to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women.
Get fucked.
Don't get me wrong.
I hate freemasons as much as the next guy, but when worshipful master Brevik pretended to murder those people to incite hatred against whites, that was fucking badass.
>>788307(OP)
>but just wants to offend Christians
Good

But as a Kurd, she has no place living in Norway.
you have to go back
>>788307(OP)
Lmao Christcucks are finally turning into Islam 2.0

How soon before some Christurd flies a plane into some skyscraper in Dubai?
>>788307(OP)
>She is Kurdish from Iraq btw. Kurds are a lot like Jews.
kurds and phariseeic jews(every jew today) are both remains of neo-babylonian empire
>>788307(OP)
Brevik was reallly based. Alot of the npc he shot said their one regret is not being able to watch harry potter. Somehow thoses things took the bullets and lived. Sigh.
"I think what he did was awful".
He did more than you ever will, so your opinion means jack shit, compared to action.
>>788307(OP)
This is /tv/ faggot stop bragging about being subscribed to kikeflix and caring about muh violence
>>788307(OP)
>>788307(OP)
Well her family is probably in the communist party, the island was a training center for young communist party members that would go on to do stuff like the current covid 19 pandemic we are experiencing now. It's like a CIA training camp but for communists, or globalists, whatever you want to call them.

The thing is they are basically like child soldiers. The left operates like that, they use women and especially female children to do their bidding because they know if a grown man was doing it people would be far more aggressive towards him. This camp would have produced people like Greta Thunberg or the gun rights kid that wore the black armband (can't remember his name) along with his shaved head friend. Brevek played right into their narrative though, same as Tarrant. They want this kind of senseless violence. He's an idiot and what he did was evil.

A question that should be asked is if the shooting ever happened though. Did it? Or were these children given new identities and sent off to foreign countries to work as super secret agents of the communist party. Their old identities completely removed from the earth, they go on to become people like Ted Cruz, or Gret Thunberg, or someone else. It's important they get a diverse crowd of kids too so that they can infiltrate all of the different foreign countries. This girl is just used to spread the globalist agenda in kurdistan.

MAybe Breivik was just working with them the whole time.
>>788307(OP)
Yes, Mr FBI No reason to take up violence not at all!
didn't this larper convert to muh paganism in prison?
Saddam must be smiling upon him from the skies
>>788307(OP)
My god I am so grateful breivik killed all those commie future globohomo children
He is truly the best hero there ever was
Why does Norway welcomes people who wish to destroy it and hates Norwegian nationalism?
>>788307(OP)
>including intersex in fetish alphabet soup
every time
>>788307(OP)
Norway has a strong anti church movement that has stretched many decades. It’s like you’ve never heard of black metal.
Did she die...?
>>788307(OP)
Breivik killed almost hundred children
But his heart was in the right place so it makes it okay
>>788307(OP)
Anders Brevik was a hero. And now he's in Valhalla.
>>788307(OP)
>I think what he did was awful.
fuck off to reddit
>>788307(OP)
>You all know damn well back in her country, she wouldn’t support junkies.
it's a kurd man, they support all that kind of cancer. they are commies that moved to cultural marxism after the fall of soviet. so pro homo and the rest of that cancer
>>788307(OP)
Kill yourself you spineless waste of life, christcucks are a fucking cancer to the west
>>788307(OP)
Violence is simply a continuation of politics. If you have to resort to violence by yourself though. That means that you're not in control.
>>788307(OP)
>You all know damn well back in her country, she wouldn’t support junkies.
She would tho.
>>788307(OP)
>I think what he did was awful. No reason to take up violence.
Killings traitors is "awful"?
Your country getting destroyed is "No reason to take up violence"?
Kurds honour kill fags back home dumbass just ask the yazidis
>>788307(OP)
>Don’t get me wrong, I think what he did was awful.
lmao fuck off newfag
>>788307(OP)
proof refugees are your enemy with or without islam...
>>788307(OP)
>>788307(OP)
His private life was combed through, and his psychology examined and re-examined, to the point where most Norwegians have a twisted negative opinion of him. A lot of people my age just believe that Breivik is a twisted psychopath. But his manifesto is unironically a good and important read, a little on the schizo side + light on the citations, some plagiarism but all in all a masterpiece. It did a lot to redpill me in 2011-12
>>788307(OP)
at the basis of the anxieties that seem to nestle in the folds of Norwegian society - and which also manifest themselves in a high level of depression, personality disorders and consumption of antidepressants - there is the ambivalence linked to the high standards of life and wealth, a factor that accentuates a strong feeling of inequality on the part of those who remain excluded from a condition of well-being. They are dynamics that produce "the classic mechanism of struggle between the new and the old poor and determine the manifestation of a public emphasis on the enemy, which is usually an enemy of different skin or of different culture" - adds Romania. All this has led to talk of the failure of intercultural models in the Netherlands, Sweden and Norway but - explains Professor Romania - it must be considered that the criminal episodes that occurred in Norway "are not structural phenomena", although there is an ongoing a tendency towards the globalization of sovereignism which has favored the manifestation of violent actions, especially by people who had easy access to arms. We must also consider the communicative dimension of viral marketing, concludes Romania - with the "phenomenon of Erostratus that leads to obtaining visibility for those who do an evil so great as to become newsable and they are people who often had a rather banal, onflicting and alienating existence.
Confused special needs faggot.
>>788307(OP)
>don't get me wrong
redditor detected. kill yourself faggot.
>>788307(OP)
It really is telling that this guy, who killed a mere handful of people is seen as some kind of evil villain, while simultaneously, people like in the picture have killed thousands upon thousands of people by supporting "diversity" and are seen as heroes.

Millions more have been killed (or weren't even born) in the last decades because of the stuff that the person in the OP supports.