/va/ - Vatican City Flag

/va/ - Vatican City

BURN THE AMAZON

Why does burning the Amazon triggers firstoids so much? To the point of you guys even calling Pope Francis and the Vatican to try make the Amazon a pagan holy land and reduce Catholicism to Paganism?

You guys literally enriched and developed yourselves by destroying your own forests, why can't we do the same? Don't you guys have more pressing matters like the fact that refugees are invading your country?
>>251903(OP)
I. Must. L I B E R A T E D A T H U E -E T A S S !!!!!!!
The Taiga is the most important forest, deforesting the Amazon completely would have absolutely no affect on our planet.
Why do you care about your lounges man? Just burn them, you dont need them.
>>251903(OP)
we need to burn that cocoa puff that is under her nose.
its not about the amazon. Also it is not about firstoids generally. Its about merkel trying to hold european investiment in brazil.
I literally don't give a shit, most of it just grows back anyway thanks to global warming.
>>251903(OP)
Because native women are sexier than whites. There needs to be more of them.
>>251903(OP)
We already have an Europe sized natural reserves, the rest is fair game.
>>251903(OP)
Oxygen, asshole. Besides, you're just Brazil. You're not supposed to be rich.
>>251903(OP)
>creates a significant amount of the oxygen we need to breath
>lol, lets destroy it
Indians are not usually stacked like that. Pregnacy really does a number on women's bodies.
>>251903(OP)
fuck emvviromentalists, cut down as much of that shit as you want. the Northern forests produce a fuck ton more oxygen anyways.
>>251903(OP)
Dont know about you but killing off more than half the species on earth sounds like a bad idea
>>251903(OP)

How do you feel when leftists from US and Europe try to tell you what to do with your own forest?
>>251903(OP)
Oh look a Brazilian with no concept of planetary consequences. Imagine my shock when I contemplate the Brazilian education system and why it is insufficient at educating you people.
>>251903(OP)
Its a shame this one has such an ugly pussy. Not that you'd expect the box on a hooker in Brazil to be undamaged but it would have been fucked up regardless.
>>251903(OP)
"BUT BRUH, THE EUROPEANS DID SO WE MUST DO IT TOO? WAZ THE PROBLEN MAH NIBBA?"

>the current state of this country
To be fair catholics are just a bunch of fucking idol worshippers.
>>251903(OP)
We have more forests then nearly every. Learn 2 first world, we learned and then greened up. You can't be 1st world with no Amazon, at least not the way your doing it. The ancient natives knew how to work that land, learn from them.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn27945-myth-of-pristine-amazon-rainforest-busted-as-old-cities-reappear/
what do jungle braps smell like?
Buried underneath the amazon is an ancient civilization with direct links to Atlantis. Find it and show it to the world you will become rich with the tourism or burn everything and stay a macaco.
>>251903(OP)
Isn't the entire amazon an artificial forest anyway?
>>251903(OP)
Look at Finland or the US on satellite view and you'll see a fuckton of forests. We like our forests!

>refugee invasion
That's a forced cliche. You hear a lot of bullshit about "no-go zones" in the first world, but they're always somewhere a few hundred kilometers away from the target audience of the paper.

IRL, in much of Europe, I can stay out drinking and dancing until the clubs close, then walk a couple kilometers to my hotel room still in full drag. I do sometimes encounter chatty Refugees, but they've seemed mostly harmless so far and attacked me exactly (counts) zero times. Tell me, can you say the same for your country?
>>251903(OP)
Anyway, liberator Macron already made Bolsonaro cuck into signing the Paris climate deal in exchange for the Mercosul-European Union free trade deal. Doubt that him and the eurovegans will let we burn shit.
>>251903(OP)
>burning the Amazon
you are not intelligent enough to make clearing the land worthwhile. All you'll do is clear and burn then subsistence farm a couple years until the land is sapped of nutrients. Then cut and burn again to repeat. You have no plan to make your land better. All you do is buy people in poverty a couple years of life.
>>251903(OP)
i would preserve it just so northniggers continue to be miserable
fuck you josé
>>251903(OP)
Agreed. i want to see this global warming shit happening now. As soon as possible. It's been built up for so long, it's only fair we get to see it. Can I nominate Australia as the first country? After that any part of Europe that lies under 300 meters please. For starters. Oh, and Alex? Can I have North-America for 600 as well please?
>>251903(OP)
What are most Brazilians attitudes toward it? Do they want to exploit it as much they can? Or are they mostly greenies? Or half and half like in the USA?
>>251903(OP)
I'd pump and dump in that so hard my balls would implode and become miniature black holes.
Op, for the love of God, shut the fuck up
>>251903(OP)
You think that by chopping some wood you would get anything other than a fucked environment? Jesus Christ, I knew /b/ was bad, but I didn't expect it to be this bad
>>251903(OP)
No we didn't. We replanted. You just are too subhuman to understand the concept. So we have to step in.
>>251903(OP)
go eat a monkey, uma delicia
>>251903(OP)
Because you don't need to burn the rain forests down, you just need to elect a government that can create a country and economy that doesn't need to point it's starving people towards them to make shitty little farms that won't produce much, or sells off the acres to the highest bidders so they can run with the money. You should be wealthy enough to preserve the rain forest basin as a national preserve, while maintaining a massive infrastructure in the non-rain forest parts. It would be like us saying "We can't do anything unless we build condos in the Grand Canyon, we have no room anywhere else." Your country is MASSIVE. You don't NEED to cut down the rain forests. But there you are, with axes.

Brazil SHOULD, by the numbers, be a world superpower. Geographically, you're almost as big as the US. Population wise, same. You have a vast, ecologically diverse country, with massive treasures in resources, and a decent climate.

But you're third world liberators, who keep electing corrupt assholes into power, who rob you blind, so you need to go chop down the rain forest to grow corn, next to the thousands of acres of rain forest your corrupt officials sold to China or Japan or Amazon.

I have to just conclude that Brazilians are congenitally retarded.
amazon native pussy is some great pussy.
sealed the deal on loving south american puss puss
>>251903(OP)
>hy does burning the Amazon triggers firstoids so much?
because it absorbs carbon dioxide. something apparently only firstoids can understand.
>>251903(OP)
Saruman? is that you?