/va/ - Vatican City Flag

/va/ - Vatican City

Statue of Moloch erected at entrance to the Coliseum

Recently the Pope had a ceremony in the Vatican Gardens where a South American Pagan God who demands child sacrifice was worshipped and where he prostrated himself on the ground in front of it, now in Rome he has approved the erection of a Gigantic Moloch Statue by a group trying to bring back the “rich heritage” of the Carthaginians, literally the child sacrifices who were the main enemies of early Western Civilization. Now the Pope is demanding married priests and female priests.

It is truly Revelations.

The time has come.

The current Pope is the Anti-Christ.

lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/statue-of-ancient-god-of-child-sacrifice-put-on-display-in-rome-days-before-amazon-synod
>>408633(OP)
phone fags are the worse
>that link
>>408633(OP)
Satan worshipping catholics
Pope isnt powerful enough to be antichrist. The antichrist is literally a jew who the jews will hold up to be a messiah. Not a cuck who kisses nigger feet. /thread
>>408633(OP)
According to your own link, it's the Catholics who are against the statue.
Are you unable to read, or is this just bait?
Luther called this 500 years ago. Catch up
>>408633(OP)
I was in rome just 2 months ago. What a great city. It's not entirely pozzed. I met at least 5 redpilled italians.
>>408633(OP)
The word catholic literally means "universal," as in "the universal church." It originally was applied to all Christians because we are all part of the universal church in the way that we are all members of the Body of Christ. The Latin word is catholicus, and in Greek it is katholikos, from the Greek phrase meaning "on the whole, according to the whole or in general." The word in English these days can mean "including a wide variety of things; all-embracing," or "of the Roman Catholic faith," or "relating to the historic doctrine and practice of the Western Church.”
>>408633(OP)
Working link

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/statue-of-ancient-god-of-child-sacrifice-put-on-display-in-rome-days-before-amazon-synod
My sister is a coal burner and she just got scolded by one of her black friends for saying "nigga" through text messages. He said, "you gotta chill with that shit".
How should I go about this, or should I just ignore it like I ignore everything else she does?
>>408633(OP)
Every Pope is antichrist
the position of Pope is the seat of antichrist

In the Greek the word “Antichrist” translates as follows:
Original Word: ἀντίχριστος, ου, ὁ; Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine; Transliteration: antichristos; Short Definition: antichrist; Definition: antichrist, either one who puts himself in the place of, or the enemy (opponent) of the Messiah.

Quite literally, when you breakdown the words of the Pope’s title, VICARVS = “substituting for” FILII = “son” DEI = “God” – or when you put that all together, “In the place of Christ” which is the exact Biblical meaning of the word “Antichrist.”

Rev.13:17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

"number of his name"

Official language of the Roman Church is Latin and the Latin values of this title are as follows.

V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
A = 0
R = 0
I = 1
V = 5
S = 0

F = 0
I = 1
L = 50
I = 1
I = 1

D = 500
E = 0
I = 1
-------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgU9vkgDIds
>>408633(OP)
How literally dare he worship a dragon thing.

Thank God I only worship a jew.
The pope is the man of sin, not the anti-Christ.
>>408633(OP)
LOL
>2019
>>408633(OP)
>Italian government/city government erects a statue in the Colosseum
>LOOK IT'S THE POPE'S FAULT!!
>>408633(OP)
better moloch than Jesus
>>408633(OP)
Happening on Rome soon.
>>408633(OP)
>My country is country is jew controlled and being flooded with shitskins but oh no! They put up a statue on the other side of the world
>>408633(OP)
>Now the Pope is demanding married priests and female priests

Well, married priests would be fine. Catholic priests married for over a thousand years before some junkie priests started "reforms". After that, people just sent their junkie sons to become priests and monks, and now there's a bunch of penis lickers in charge of morality.
>>408633(OP)
This isn’t a a pagan god its a Jewish god
>>408633(OP)
>the current pope is the antichrist
This phrase has been said since 1513, with Pope Leo X.
>>408633(OP)
Mine eyes hath seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword;
His truth is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! His truth is marching on.
I have seen Him in the watch fires of a hundred circling camps
They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;
I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps;
His day is marching on.
I have read a fiery Gospel writ in burnished rows of steel;
"As ye deal with My contemners, so with you My grace shall deal";
Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with His heel,
Since God is marching on.
He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! be jubilant, my feet;
Our God is marching on.
In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea,
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me:
As He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free;
While God is marching on.
He is coming like the glory of the morning on the wave,
He is wisdom to the mighty, He is honor to the brave;
So the world shall be His footstool, and the soul of wrong His slave,
Our God is marching on.

Brothers we live in interesting times
>>408633(OP)
It's got a star of david on it's chest lmao
>>408633(OP)
>“rich heritage” of the Carthaginians
Get the salt
not naming the jews, useless cuck site
good image of yhws brother I might add
>>408633(OP)
>Moloch

>South American

North African proto-kike god*

Get it right dumbass
OP, the statue was ripped down and thrown into the river Tiber by a group of traditional catholic priests, it happened last month. Google it.
>>408633(OP)
>Cartharingians
>Famous Cartharingian leader? Hannibal
>Moloch? Child murder, sacrifice, cannibalism I believe?

Hannibal Lecter
>>408633(OP)
Catholicism is not that different from canaanite traditions. It was spawned from greek traditions which came from canaanite traditions. Everything from the idolism, tithes, tyrian robes, etc etc. Every religious tradition throughout the mediterraneo and levant(canaan) comes from them why are you all surprised? Did you guys just figure it out? Its literally repainting an old house, all ancient and modern Israelites share daddy Maliks house.
>>408633(OP)
>Pagan gods for the elites, christianity for the populace
>"Redpilled" guy becomes christian still
>>408633(OP)
Pope Francis has you on his speed dial to damnation with his Migration Crusade, et al!
>>408633(OP)
Not the antichrist but the false prophet.
Have you people never read Revelations?
>>408633(OP)
im going to travel to rome next spring and take care of things personally if they were not taken care of by that time
>>408633(OP)
>not worshiping satan like rest of the world
>>408633(OP)
If only you knew how bad things really are
>>408633(OP)
>Now the Pope is demanding married priests
That is a biblical requirement you moron. Weird that the (((pope))) is trying to remove one heresy while adding a dozen.
>>408633(OP)
>The current Pope is the Anti-Christ.
The Catholic Church is, was, and always has been the Church of Satan.
screengrab or archive you faggot.
>>408633(OP)
YOU ARE ON MULOCH SYSTEM....

YOU
YOU
YOU

W os 6th LETTER in ANCIENT HEBREW 666= WWWEB BILL GATES beast network ...THERE IS NO MONSTER IN THE SEA.

THOU SHALT NOT MAKE UNTO THE ANY GRAVEN IMAGES OR IDOLS FROM MOLTEN ROCKS OF LAVA...

YOU
YOU
YOU

FACEBOOK IS MULOCH SYSTEM. NORTH KOREA DRAGON WHO GAVE BEAST NETWORK IT'S NET NEUTRALITY LAUNCH DEC 2017....

CHINA MAKER'S OF CHEMTRAILS= THEY HAVE PERVERTED THE HEAVENS. THEIR PLAGUES AND DESTRUCTION WILL COME SUDDENLY IT WILL ALL HAPPEN IN 1 HOUR.

CHINA CHEMTRAILS THEY CAN READ YOUR MIND ... IT IS SIMILAR TO HOW THEY COMMUNICATED WITH STEVE HAWKINS...

YOU
YOU
YOU

TBY LORD IS MY SHEPHERD HE UNWRAPPED MY HEAD... IM LIVING FOR GIVING THE DEVIL'S THEIR DUE...

ARABIA BABYLON BOUGHT CHINA THE WHORE... ARABIA FELL = REFUGEES RUNNING...

YOU
>>408633(OP)

All Popes are garbage Catholicism is a gross perversion of Christianity that ignores the Bible and teaches the traditions of men. Roman Catholicism at literally no point has ever been good.
>>408633(OP)
>Carthaginians, literally the child sacrifices
This dark aspect of what we hear spoken about the Carthaginians is very far from being proved in any way.
The rise of Rome was in great part due to their copying of Carthaginian empirical practices. Fore example, Rome was incapable of forming its own navy until the capture and copying of a Carthaginian ship.
After the death, destruction, apocalypse and salting of the earth that Carthage was subject to by Rome eventually, there began an entirely unscrupulous smear campaign conducted as a follow-up.
Without Carthage there could have been no Rome, Rome would have stayed a small wooden city on the muddy banks of the Tiber.
This inheritance and legacy of Carthage had to be destroyed to whitewash and cleanse the glory of Rome.
By all means protest against child-sacrifice but please don't peddle Cato's ancient Roman propaganda as if it were fact.
>>408633(OP)
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN0U20BG20151219
>>408633(OP)
Kek Catholic church back it again flexing their heresy
>>408633(OP)
>nobody itt read the article
It's part of some exhibit that's going up dabbing on degenerate Carthaginians that got ass fucked by Rome and has nothing to do with the Amazon synod. Good to see the star of Remphan placed accurately on that god though. Plus it almost looks like he has a television on his belly under the star, which is pretty funny.
>>408633(OP)
But Catholics were Christian when they burned people alive?
https://youtu.be/SLK5CdR0ojc
probably exactly what they are trying to get people to believe, self fulfilling prophecy and all
>>408633(OP)
>Statue of Moloch erected at entrance to the Coliseum

Rot in hell jesuit pope pedo scum
>>408633(OP)
wouldnt he be considered the whore of babylon instead? from a purely theological standpoint
>>408633(OP)
Yeah he is a very evil pope.
>>408633(OP)
>in the Vatican
The Vatican is the throne of Satan on earth.
>>408633(OP)
He's not, he is simply a jew infiltrator.
Why the Caholics haven't hauled him out of the Vatican and beheaded him is beyond me. Everything and I do mean everything he says and does goes against thee Bibles instructions.
>>408633(OP)
Would the pope let some Carthaginians in Italy?, To bring "cultural enrichement"
Rome needs to learn to be more diverse!
>>408633(OP)
why don't all the catholic churches just remove him or separate from that property and just set up a new shop..why sit there and take it up the ass from this demon
>>408633(OP)
Another statue for the Tiber.
>>408633(OP)
No, he's antichtist, but not THE Antichrist. The Pope is not saying he is God nor is he making fire come down from the sky in full view of men-as the Bible foretells-so he simply cannot be "the man."
>>408633(OP)
>Francis is the anti Christ
Please read the Book of Revelations. Francis is not the Anti-Christ, but the False Prophet, who is there to prepare the Church for the AC's coming. He will praise the AC as the great political leaders to unite the world ending all suffering, and Catholics should all bow before him.
The other job he has is to make sure the reign of the AC can deceive all the believers. He does this by slowly transforming the church, getting rid of the most important sacred stuff. He will eventually end celibacy, end most of the old rituals during mass, and take the Eucharist out of the churches. With this he can cut the bonds between us and the sacred world making us more vulnerable to the AC's lies.
Lmao imaging being a catholic.
>>408633(OP)
I'm the antichrist there's no one more antichrist than me. A new one world religion without Jesus is coming and you have to convert to it, you will get killed if you don't abandon Jesus. Fuck Jesus and his whore mother.
>>408633(OP)
Not the antichrist, but i do believe he is one of the false prophets talked about in revalations
>>408633(OP)
The pope prostatet himself infront of a statue and rome approved his erection?
>>408633(OP)
Moloch isnt south american you absolute fucking retard
>>408633(OP)
Why are catholic fags so retarded? Rome burned carthage for a reason for fucks sake. BURN ALL CARTHAGE FAGS AGAIN , seems like they didnt learn their lesson the first time.
I thought the atheist Pope from the middle ages was the worst Pope. Then Francis appeared.